All Comments on 'Nice Guy Pt. 02'

by Katmai

Sort by:
  • 180 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Clarence Thomas here

As noted in my opinion Cuckold v. Creampie, a single pubic hair does not in and of itself create motive, there must be no predicating circumstance belying a predisposition to fornicate consecutively beforehand.

Based on that ruling, taking the money and remarrying Bachmann is only forthright if both parties stipulate contractual obligations do not premeditate the disbursement applying retroactively, thereby absolving claimant's right to compel his issue to trickle down.

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Not really much of a dilemma

Many people seem to think that Greg faces a hard choice. If he's a dope he does. If he's a reasonably intelligent person he doesn't.

First, Robert is a real SOB. The money is just a way to find out if Greg will sell his life for money. Robert has no respect for anyone and he probably figures that Greg will take the deal and Robert will be proved correct in his opinion of people. An intelligent and moral person will want nothing further to do with Robert or his deals.

Janice is a nut case. Mental illness is so hard to deal with. It's bad enough when the illness makes it hard for a person to manage their life and you need to help steer them through their continuous problems. It's far worse when the illness causes the person to attack and undermine you personally while you are trying to help them. You might continue to try to help but you best do it from a distance. There is nothing to gain but suffering trying to deal with such a person. You certainly do NOT want to try to have an ongoing relationship with them. Again the intelligent man might at some point feel sorry for his deranged ex wife and even want others to support her but he doesn't want a relationship with her.

Greg has a bunch of women waiting to date him. Time to get on with his life. Of course it would be entertaining for the reader to hear Janice's insane ramblings but it should make no difference in the end.

It's been a pretty good story so far.

LechemanLechemanover 12 years ago
Requires Closure

The ending was way too simple and brief - What an anti climax!

A build up as to why Jance did it and then nothing... and please...she was experiencing a post traumatic event.... ??

You have managed to conclude a story with more questions than answers...the story started well but you just had to keep on introducing new things without finishing anything....and you ended so quickly it was like you became bored with the story....~

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
lol @ jason

Don't talk about intelligence until you prove you have some nutjob. $4 million is more than you'll ever see unless your name pops up in someone's will. The only question to ask is whether you want to marry a new woman: if yes, don't remarry old wife and lose $4 mil; if no, remarry her and collect your benjamins.

Morality in this case regarding acceptance of the cash is ambiguous and aside from a few self-righteous morons everyone understands that. Can he live with himself after taking the millions? Can he live with himself after turning it down?

there you go

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Are people being sanctimoniuos

on a stroke story site? If you are, pull your head out of your ass. Anyone that decries taking the $$ but jacks off to these cuckold stories must have no brain or no shame.

Take the money, quit your job, travel, send the institutionalized wife postcards from Bali. Or live in semi-poverty while vainly trying to square the hypocrisy of "I consume porn but I'm too moral" to take the money.

Fucking hypocrites, stop watching FOX, it is rotting what remains of your brain.

ohioohioover 12 years ago
Wow, this is some reader response!

I wondered whether there would be a Part 3, but now that Harddaysknight has told us how the story ends, I guess there's no need for one!

Congratulations to Katmai for writing such a gripping story. It may not be plausible in every aspect, but it sure got everyone's attention! Personally I'd love to read more, but if not, let's hope he writes another new one soon!

Thanks,

Justice Breyer

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
out of order!

You're out of order, ohio is out of order, HDK is out of order, Britease is out of order, the whole story is out of order!

Author Kirkland

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
Great story

I have enjoyed it a lot! Hope to see a big finish. Lord knows you have created a massive inferno of comments. Your characters have polarized people. Well done. Regardless if HDK is fully right, partially right, or not in the same country I trust a pleasing end to the rollercoaster soon! Thank you!

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveover 12 years ago

""If our roles were reversed, you would probably do the right thing. But I'm not you. You're a better man than I, Greg. I've always admired that about you. You are a kind and gentle man, and you've been taken advantage of. Nice guys never finish first, Greg! Get with the program!"

So, what are the odds that Greg will get with the program? To marry his ex-wife for money would be to do the wrong thing. So, will he do it? If he does, Robert gets to corrupt a "better man." If he doesn't, then Greg can have a "revenge" of sorts.

The Greeks said that none can be truly happy, not even the dead. Why? Because the dead can have their reputation damaged, after they die, or their children can dishonour them, etc. I can clearly see how Joe will push Greg to explain why he cannot take his ex-wife back; and why he is unwilling to accept the money that Joe's father left him. All he has to do is give Joe a copy of the DVD. Since Joe helped his father make the video ["Hello, Greg! Janice is out of the house shopping, and I asked Joe to make this video for me. If you're watching, this I'm dead!"], he isn't doing anything that would surprise or shock Joe (though Joe seems surprised that Greg divorced Janice, in the conversation with Farnsworth...). A gentle reminder as to what an a##hole, Joe & Becky's father was to Greg. Not a good memory to leave the children of this man--a lasting memorial to his sleaziness and unethical behaviour...

Greg walks away (his ex-wife is DEFINITELY crazy and dangerous). And my guess is that the kids offer Greg some of the money anyway, as a sign of respect (also out of guilt/shame?), and an acknowledgement of the wrong that their father did to Greg (he might want to take it--he will need it to stay away from his stalking ex-wife). And they put up a trust fund to help Janice with her on-going medical and commitment expenses... Consequently,http://www.literotica.com/members/main.php Greg maintains his relationship with Robert's children, reminding them with his "nice guy" behaviour, just what a douche bag their dad was.

RockyRatRockyRatover 12 years ago
Touche'

Great story. Thank you!

ChagrinedChagrinedover 12 years ago
Very good story.

I echo many of the comments here. Robert was just plain evil. I loved that.

If there is a part 3...which I hope there isn't, then it will take a real good writer to come up with one suitable for all views. The bad part is that he can't get even with Rob. This is one reason I always know there is a God. Otherwise the Roberts of the world, as well as the Adolfs and Josephs and Papa Doc's, just get away with all this and there is nothing called Justice.

Personally, I think (hope) that Robert is burning in CyberHell! :)))

Good story and decent writing.

Cheers

C

brain_damagebrain_damageover 12 years ago
This is crazey enough to be true

This is an excellent story. You've done a good job of laying it out. This actually "feels" real. You have presented Greg with an interesting dilemma;sort of good verses evil. I hope he rejects the offer and takes a trip to piss on Robert's grave. As for Jan, I hope she spends the rest of her life in an institution or jail. I'm waiting for the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
say what?

A wife that leaves and wounders why someone would want to break their ties to them? SHE said nasty, vulgar and untrue things; and a few pejoratives thrown at him along the way. The stolen money! For the money, 2 alternatives: the price of the money is too high, or marry her and live separate lives (not even under the same roof). Money best with the children, my opinion. Divorce is a good thing here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't take the money!

Keep living in mom's basement (or trailer home), eating mayonnaise sandwiches, screwing your sister and voting for Rick Perry. Don't smarten up, remarry mental wife and collect 4 million. Don't!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
most expensive whore

Wow 4 mil is one expensive whore. She's betrayed him in so many ways that if he takes her back then this story is in the wrong section - it should be in bdsm where he can wear his collar and leash with pride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not even worth it

$4 million over 20 years comes out to 200k per year. theres no way in hell thats worth it to put up with that slut. besides, theres no guarantees in life that youll even live long enough to see all that money. find someone else and move on. this Robert guy is one twisted fuck to make marriage a condition in his will.

and i fucking KNEW the author would give the wife some bullshit medical excuse for sleeping around on her husband for 3 months. because you just didnt want to let people think that maybe the wife was jealous of her friend, and when she died, she jumped at the chance with Robert.

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 12 years ago
Sorry

Good story and good writing but you lost two stars right off the bat for killing the dog. The dog is the symbol for unconditional love and anybody that kills one should be strung up by their thumbs and left to die. Fuck the wife love the dog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A shit of a mindless prattle of a literary travesty !!

It is as bad as it comes. Just... unbelievable.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 12 years ago
Restraining order?

The wife might be able to get a restraining order for him to stay away from her(if she lied) but even that is iffy with no evidence of a threat, but it would be absolutely impossible for her to get a restraining order to prevent him from seeing a friend. That's just way over the top. When you write stuff like this it becomes completely unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You NEED to have a serious reality check and research legal matters BEFORE you write bullshit like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is going to get VERY BAD.....one star

He's taking the cunt back.......and I'm NOT a "torch the bitch" nit wit.....but this BITCH deserves to be torched maybe more than any I've ever read here...

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
just goes to show

that the author isn't a man, this should be one chapter, my ex friend is dead, she slut is gone and the kids can have the money and fuck them all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I WOULD HAVE LET THE EXWIFE DIE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A BONUS I AM NOT THE FORGIVING TYPE AND WHEN SHE HAD DIED I WOULD HAVE CELEBRATED HER DEATH.

norcal62norcal62about 12 years ago
Putting in the inheritance as a plot device is just fantasy dreaming.

Detracts and degrades the story, much as gamblers hoping for the big win to put them on easy street and solve all their problems. Even in fiction, putting in too much fantasy is off putting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
How many minutes til Wapner?

huecuck, the Rain Man of all that is cuck, is allowed to drive slowly on the driveway.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Damn

Here's the deal. Do you lose your balls and become a cuck wimp to a cheating insane wife for money?

I guess we'll see in the final chapter...

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
Hell of thing -

Man it sure does suck to be a decent human being these days heh

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Interestinger & interestinger

The plot is starting to look like a plate of spaghetti. With a puttanesca sauce! (A quick tomato-based sauce favored by Italian street ladies)!

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 11 years ago
WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Myself I don't really care if the sun don't come up tomorrow. So I know where I stand. But what would you do?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Go after the son

Why wouldn't he get his lawyer to go after the son for his share? If the facts come to light in open court he has an excellent chance of getting a large payout from the son. Why go any other direction? Seems like a slam dunk and the son owes him.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Loving it

This guy truly was an ass. He thought he could buy his wife's pussy for a few months. Will this "nice guy" ultimately give in and take his wife back?

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
What the heck?

Given that he E-mailed the attorney the restraining order, the divorce papers AND the Dvd that Robert sent him, why didn't he simply force the issue and demand a large payoff from the estate? He could have threatened to sue the estate. Even an incompetent attorney would have gotten him millions. I don't like where this is going....

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
READ IN THE BIBLE

about gains and losses, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too bad the final chapter made him a spineless wimp.

The slut whore ought to be allowed to suffer a complete breakdown and hang herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well written story

But it seems unlikely that he wouldn't go after the estate after the way his ex-wife behaved.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
the big if

IF Roberts children were any sort of decent people they would each give at least a million to Greg, regardless if he stayed married.

But with the sort of selfish unmitigated ass Robert was that is unlikely, the acorn seldom falls far from the tree.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@Tw0Cr0ws

I'm with you!

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
My Idea

Remarry, collect the inheritance, then divorce again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It shouldn't have cost him anything

One of two things should have happened.Go to Court with the documents and the evidence of Janice's betrayal and lies. Ask the Court to award you the funds from the Will despite not being married. I think the Court awards him the money. If not, tell Joe if you don't get the money or a nice lump sum buyout, you are going to sue him and drag his Father's name and his family through the mud until you get the money. I'll bet Joe agrees to a provision that gets him the money if for no other reason than his guilt over his Father's actions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
god...

what a load of shit. a collection of sorry assholes of a story.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
@KarenE

The money was to be paid out as a twenty year annuity as long as they remained married.

Stay married to her for TWENTY YEARS to collect the money?

He'll be 74 years old by then.

Better idea; hire a law firm and go after Robert's estate, for intentional infliction of emotional distress.

With the DVD from Robert as a "deathbed confession" a good lawyer would make a jury agree.

Simple point; Jan was forsaking Greg for Robert, shows who she really loved, who she really cared about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
How about

Killing the author!

Dubby49Dubby49over 8 years ago
Reality

While authors are entitled to poetic licence, plot lines must have some relation to reality.

It is understandable that a judge would issue a temporary restraining order based on an affidavit filed by Janice alleging years of abuse and that she feared for her life and that such a restraining would include Robert's home, her current residence. But,

1. Why should any such order be issued preventing him from having contact with Robert or his family, none of whom have made any complaint.

2. How can a call made BY Joe TO Greg and not the other way around be considered a breach of a restraining order warranting a visit and a warning by two policemen. If nothing else, such contact initiated by Joe, as also the calls by Janice and Robert would void the restraining order.

3. Any restraining order would be temporary pending a hearing on the validity of the affidavit, at which point any judge (not bought off) would immediately have evidence from neighbours and friends that the allegations of years of abuse were bogus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why didn't Joe go right to his Dad?

And call him every name under the sun and throw Janice out? The PTDSS sounded like a cheap excuse for cheating. Why wouldn't Joe simply offer to pay him the money or at least half the money (he could give Janice the other half if he felt obligated too)? This thing really makes no sense.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Excellent

Our hero is doing the right thing. This way he keeps his sanity and the cheating wife can go fuck herself. One more...

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 8 years ago
Aithors Poetic Licence

A good theme and plot for a story which has a number of paths the story could follow.

I must agree with with readers comments that the restraining order is no reflection on reality !

However for the story to have drama we need to allow the Author Poetic Licence.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
hadn't noticed that before

Joe, Robert's son was the camcorder operator for making the video.

That makes him complicit in the Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress on Greg.

Joe is still alive.

Joe can be sued.

Joe has inherited millions of dollars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What an cheap and idiotic farce!!! MINUS 5*!!!

You seems to be one of the biggest faggot on earth!!! Your story is lower than cow dung!!!

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 7 years ago
What an asshole

Robert is scum, seems like Jan and him had that in common.

The money are yet another way to fuck up Greg's life. I can understand remarrying in name only to get the money, but it will ruin this story if he really takes her back.

A really contrived plot decision by the author.

jott50jott50almost 7 years ago
Four mil?

Why on earth would he want to remarry the psycho slut when he has granny next door and list of babes knocking at his door? Seems to me that he made the right choice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Horse manure

Holy crap what a lousy friend, a terrible wife, a stupid son Joe, and if he gets back with her a dumbass Greg. I see a RAAC coming and can't believe it. So far Greg is handling things calmly, but probably not realistically. This post traumatic delayed stress syndrome excuse is nothing but trying to rationalize and excuse her behavior.

Joe was the videographer how could he even ask why Greg sought a divorce. In addition Greg talked to Joe prior to the last phone call.

Finally Janice was sleeping with with Robert before any of the nut job reaction started.

Either the story is screwed up or everyone is a bunch of morons for asking why a divorce happened as well as the possibility of RAAC.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 7 years ago
Worthless

1* is all that this deserves because it is all a lie. Part 3 totally reverses everything you wrote here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bullshit

His wife can not get a restraining order which prevents him from talking to Robert's family you idiot author. The wife would have to prove that he violated the restraining order for the police to talk to him. The police did not talk to Robert's son because he was still clueless when he talked to William. He has done nothing to Robert or Robert's family. As for her claim of him beating his wife, that can be shown as a crime which the wife will be found guilty of when she is confronted in divorce court. His lawyer will ask the wife why she wants to remain married to a wife beater! The judge will ask her to prove her accusations. When she fails to do so, she will be found guilty of perjury. This crap about the wife gave about her hormonal imbalance is the funniest state that I have seen on this site! The author should done a better job of research next time. Also Robert wouldn't be able to have sex due to the effects of aortic aneurysm which include low energy, vomiting. Any sex would significantly increase blood pressure which would worsen his medical condition.

As for the asshole Robert, i would go out of my way to make his legacy look like shit. Robert was a weasel. I would not touch the money because it would make him look like he pimped out his wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Shit

Remarry the bitch collect the 4 million and use the money and retire and travel the world fucking as many women as possible except the cheating wife Tell het just go out and find someone else dying Robert didn’t say anything about having the fucker just remarry the bitch and live with her for 20 years.Once the 20 years are up Did you can divorce her sorry ass And tell her to find a fucking hold live in I’ll give her 100,000 just to leave if I had that much left I think I could spend $4 million in 10 years and still have enough hidden to live on until our dad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why not get his attorney to threaten to sue the estate?

Or first call Joe and ask him to immediately disburse 2 millions dollars to him? That would be fair. But with the video Robert sent him I think he might get the entire 4 million in a lawsuit against Robert's estate. We'll see.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Unbelievable

You want us to believe the husband would have anything to do with his Ex. Just too unbelievable. She went way overboard with her betrayal and the DVD from his former loser friend would have ensured no further contact with the slut

LoejtcLoejtcover 5 years ago
Stop Here!!

Unless you are the ultimate RAAC don't bother reading Ch. 3. You'll hate it as most of the other readers have as demonstrated by its very low score.

Besides an awful ending, it is pitifully written. It reads as if a 10th grader wrote it. There is no plot.

Of course this warning will fall on many deaf ears. But in the end you'll most likely agree with me that Ch 3 is a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I would never be talking anyone involved with his wife BS. He needs to hang up and get a restraining order.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Garbage

No such restraining order would ever be issued, and the "PTSD" trope is completely implausible under the circumstances. It's just a cheap plot device to set the stage for a RAAC...in this case, turning the husband into a pimp after the fact. The husband is being turned into the contemptible stock LW weak/cuck husband character with a pimpish twist. Very poor writing.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Please

Please don't take the crazy bitch back, especially after that CD from the dead lover. To help with her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ummm

he has a vidoe of the dead fuck gloating about fucking his wife

sue the estate, any such law suit would supersede the distribution of assests

and being filed after the divorce none of the monies won would be the cheating cunts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So the dead man

Is bribing the cuckold to stay married to his wife. Guilt ? And why should he ? The woman has betrayed him in every way. Stay divorced and let cheaters family pay for her therapy. Unless there are other reasons for this infidelity. It's interesting that everyone seam to blame the dead man as he is something evi!. He just takes advantage of a situation. She is decidedly worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why would Greg agree to anything?

He has a divorce. He has proof Janice has lied and tried to get him jailed. Most importantly he has Robert's video to him. Even a stupid lawyer gets Greg 4 million dollars immediately. Joe Klein and his family would want to protect their father's legacy and good name. If the video comes out in open Court, the jury may award Greg much, much more. And he would NEVER help Janice out under any circumstances. I don't like where this is headed.........

driv2u2driv2u2almost 4 years ago
Lol

That's why nice people are so easy to walk over .

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
With friends like Robert, who needs enemies...

This was all about Robert and that slut, Janice. She was a slut for their so called friend. She let him screw her, and she lied about everything, she stole their money, and she ended her marriage. Greg did what he HAD to do to protect himself and his sanity. I am looking forward to the next chapter where it all comes together. This is a nice story with a believable storyline. I have it 4 stars, but closer to 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
i agree

but he will wimp out and take her back ,and there's no way she can love greg after all she did to him ,now her lover's dead ,she want greg back ,move on greg.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago

Hell yes. Fuck closure. Go piss on his grave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He was not a "Nice Guy", he was a weak willed, spineless, pussy.

MollydaKatMollydaKatalmost 3 years ago

Spoiler Alert !!!

Stop here ! Last chpt is RAAC Cuck shit !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Greg didn't need that DVD to tell him that Robert was fucking his wife "every day for the past few months" and still he sent "a wonderful and bright flower arrangement was delivered to the memorial service" of the man who was cucking him? That's beyond ridiculous. I'm glad you no longer write your stories on literotica. We already have plenty of spineless raac writers here.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

I can accept literary license with the restraining order, but once Joe knew what was going on, if he had ANY sense of honor, he would have backed Greg in the divorce, testifying about her lies, including her claims that Greg gave his okay, and made sure that Greg got a healthy chunk of the inheritance WITHOUT staying with the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

any feelings of pity or kindness or anything nice or benign in reference to his wife is insane and inane after the way shes been treating him. fuck the 4 million( as a nice guy he wont be able to take the 4 mil and disappear, jerk, that would pay the bitch back for taking ALL the retirement $), keep on with the divorce and sue for his half of the retirement $. her breakdowns? her problem, she abandoned him and he needs to return the favor, also get her off his med ins, hopefully already done with advice from atty. Burn her everyway he can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More unprincipled cuck bullshit. Nice guy? Just another LW cuck. He ultimately takes the slut wife's whole earnings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Who could give a flying fuck about the money?

As far as I'm concerned, taking it would be a pimp's fee. It belongs with the kids and Janice belongs in a dumpster.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

HaHa! Sue Robert and sue Joe's estate and get the four million immediately. It's a slam dunk in Court with all the evidence he has.

pummel187pummel1874 months ago

Everyone in this story is either a piece of shit or a coward

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well that chapter ending was baloney. With all the evidence he has in the form of the recorded messages and Robert's tape all he would have to do is sue his ex-wife for taking his portion of their savings and sue Robert's estate for his share. It would be a no-brainer easy winner.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous