All Comments on 'Nice Guy Pt. 03'

by Katmai

Sort by:
  • 619 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Katmai

....sounds like your readers think your ending SUX ...so do I! Maybe "you" need a "do over" or an alternate ending ... one where you don't take a good story and "F" it!

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
I'm so sorry

that I read the final part. He wasn't a 'nice guy,' just a weak and easily-manipulated one. The first two parts were fascinating - but the ending went so far into the realms of fantasy that it lost all touch with any kind of reality. Sorry, and I won't mark it, but I really didn't like that ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very, very poor!

Give up writing

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
WOW angry birds out there lol -

You wrote and excellent story with a plausible if unusual ending -

She lost her mind - so many cheating wives do - she got it back not right away like so many do but only with prolonged therapy - not an excuse but lends credibility to the story certainly.

He was a nice guy who was not as strong as some might like but he was no doormat - he took decisive action when it was called for, he did not allow his feeling to rule his actions throughout most of the story he thought, decided and acted. He never stopped loving the woman he knew - she just was no longer in existence. He was given a straw to grasp at that might give her back to him, after he looked elsewhere and found the choices poor.

Gail did a lot to heal his head and his heart and knew what buttons to push. Did he get manipulated again - yep - did he lose anything in the process?????

Every reader has to answer that one for them self - the author apparently felt like this was the right way to end the story - writers prerogative - you want a different ending write one - HueDog is doing that for some stories nowadays.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
sorry people

let the bitch die in the hospital and save your own balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Absolute crap

The first two chapters were great, but the final chapter sucked! I was looking forward to some interesting dialog in which the wife attempted to explain or justify her actions, and Greg pointed out what a worthless whore she was, but nothing was offered. Legally defined "temporary" insanity that lasted for months? When she obviously understood the consequences of her actions, and tried repeatedly to get Greg thrown in jail? Greg should have sued Jan for falsely claiming he abused her. For Gail to suggest that what Greg did with her, when he was devastated by his wife's actions and needed comfort, was comparable to what Jan did, was ridiculous. Greg wouldn't have been with Gail at all, if Jan hadn't destroyed him first. And the first thing the slut wife does when she returns is to cheat on him. So what if it was with a woman? And Greg remains on good terms with Joe? Greg should have pointed out that if Joe wasn't as big an ass as his father, then he wouldn't have sent the DVD in which he knew his father was cruel to Greg. Joe had to know the DVD would hurt Greg, but sent it anyway. So in the end Greg sells out for cash and sex? One star, but only because it's not possible to give a negative score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No way

I usually like to see love triumph over impossible odds but this woman had no redeeming qualities. Serial cheater too. She cheated on him with her former lover and again with her neighbor. This guy wasn't a "nice guy", he was a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
JOKE JOKE JOKE

Waste of words. The first two chapters were okay but this one just sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ARE YOU TRYING TO GET SUPPORT TO FORCE FORGIVENESS

again your plot evolves on the innocent being punished for being true and nice. Your position must be the new theme song for the unloyal slimey snakes you wish to write about. I see the continuing theme in your work. I pity any person involved with you. Ever look in the mirror?

Evil to you is a mantra. Try in your life to have a relationship where YOU act like you want to be treated.

Rameriz4Rameriz4over 11 years ago
Why???

Flash a few million dollars in his face and he sells out completely. You took a character I empathize with and totally twist him into something I despise at the end. Not happy with the 3rd chapter at all. I don't think he has to "burn the bitch", but there is no way he should let that crazy train back into his life. Everything you wrote in the first two chapters make us think there is no way he would accept her back after her behavior, but his resolve crumbles at the end almost unbelievably easily...

sugnasugnaover 11 years ago
Whore

That man is a whore! Give him some money and he is willing to take back a bitch who didn't give a fuck about him. He is willing to let his girlfriend manipulate his relationships? He changes all his values because of what? He feels sorry for a crazy bitch? No guy is that "nice a guy". The story got weak. He should have told Joe that his father was an asshole. He should have told Joe that if he wanted to do the right thing just send him a few million, no strings attached. Instead they bought this loser with money and head games. This protagonist sucks as a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

I think you set a new record with 216 negative comments since 2011 and still nearly a 3* average! You are very good at telling the story even if people don't like the way the story went.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 11 years ago
SOMETIMES YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT

Another good story totally cremated at the end!!!!!!!!!!!!

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
this is why i wait to rate things

this is why i wait to rate things - bull shit crap endings like this. so the cheating mother fucker paid to hve this guy a fucking cuck. i would move a couple of eighteen year olds into the house and fuck them to death and let the old cunt rot. this sucks big time.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
I think everyone who reads this story

should go to bed with a smile on their face. They just got fucked. A really good story went to shit in just a few lines. Mr. nice guy was actually a woman, because no man would take a piece of shit like her back unless it was to bury her alive in the desert.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
everyone get the handle

semofuncpl

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
it has a 3 average because

of the collection of CWB's

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Attention!

Is there an writer who rewrite this story with 2 colledge age adult common children in this story plote????????????????? I would be curiouse this what is like end matches with 2 adult common children???????

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another Story Destroys Itself

Wow. Yet another story that was good til the end destroyed it. Wife puts him through all that crap and Robert the "supposive" friend not only screws his wife but sends a dvd telling him tough shit I fucked your wife from the grave. what a waste of a good story.The nice guy still gets fucked over in the end cause the wifes needs come first. And the Bullshit about she was insane and whatnot is nothing more than an excuse. It makes me sick how the world just uses psychology to explain away their actions. How can anyone in the family think it was right for her to screw Robert just cause he was dying? They all knew she was married. I just wasted 20 mins of my life to see what looked to be a great story end up in the shitter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
crap

pussy

Rameriz4Rameriz4over 11 years ago
Yuck

Just another guy that thinks with his dick and not his head.... What a shame.

MrVdogMrVdogover 11 years ago
lousy ending

one minute he won't cave for ten times the money, next minute he drinks the koolaid... no one's got any backbone, or morals.

VickieTernVickieTernover 11 years ago
O Foo! This is almost a very good story!

All of these reviewers regretting that the Nice Guy ends up as Lucky Pierre! Where do they live? The unfaithful wife was a psychopath, and she was certified to be such such, not responsible for her actions. He's right to regard her just that way, and as Robert's victim. But there are problems. How he reconciles with her after her viciousness when he didn't know at the time that she was utterly cracked in the head, that isn't clear -- the real memory of real resentment and hatred must remain and can't be easily expunged, however it may later be explained and later excused.

I appreciate your ending for its attenpt to confirm the primacy of reconciliation and affection -- do keep at it! This last isn't as bad as your "Kill the Bitch!" reviewers fantasize (they do obviously deserve the women they seem to hate!), but you do go overboard a bit. Gail's excessive admonitions, as noted, only for starters!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
pile of shit

yup that describes this story to me. Guy gets his balls squashed by a wife who couldn't have loved him if she was willing to do what she did. Then he takes her back. IMHO he should have just taken a gun and shot himself because a person like that is a waste of space. Nice guy my ass more like door mat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NO NO NO!

After all that she did to him, he should have insisted on 1/2 million upfront, no strings attached and then left her in the psycho ward. Never take her back - things she did were unforgivable.

georgelittle2000georgelittle2000over 11 years ago
Greg said,

"She broke her wedding vows, stole our retirement fund, stopped supporting our household, smeared my reputation, filed a restraining order against me, and tried to have me jailed. Would you stay married to a woman who did that to you?"

You would if you're:

- A money-hungry bastard with no scruples

- A pathetic wimp who gets f... by the whole world and enjoys it

- A money-hungry wimp

- a pathetic writer

Ciao!

2Controlher2Controlherabout 11 years ago
The Ending is Pure Crap

His wife broke her wedding vows, stole their retirement fund, stopped supporting their household, smeared his reputation, filed a restraining order against him, and tried to have him put in jail. On top of that, she spent 6 months fucking his best friend. Would you stay married to a woman who did that to you? I know I wouldn't no matter how much I had loved her.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20about 11 years ago
WORST CASE OF WRITTEN DIARRHEA EVER PUBLISHED!!!

How much is your self respect and dignity worth? I will give you a clue. You can't FUCKING buy it. But it was well written, just in poor taste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A Good Ending

Ignore the others. They are pissed off that he took her back, despite her having a mentail breakdown. They better hope their wife or if they have a wife are as forgiving or they would not be married for long. Reverse the situation by having a woman that is dying and the man is comforting. They probably say he is doing his duty and the wife should understand. Hypocrites.

They also failed to see he got an even better deal. Two women in bed is better then one, especially when they love you and each other. Hmmm. Maybe they are jealous of that. Too bad.

Anyway, the structure is good and well ordered. You gave it some emotions, especially when he had a flash of rage when responding to her comment about the videotape. A little dry but good nonetheless.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 11 years ago
Realized I never commented on the final chapter

Story was well-written, but I did not like the RAAC theme. In criminal law, it is difficult for someone to claim temporary insanity as a defense in a murder trial. If the perpetrator made deliberate, calculated plans prior to carrying out the deed, it is presumed that person was not insane as the thought processes were clearly intact, and the deception strongly suggests knowledge of right from wrong.

The same can be said about Jan and her actions. She deliberately and sneakily stripped her husband of his savings, his reputation, and through a bogus restraining order, blocked any possibility he could oppose her actions. A person with clinical depression is passive, and a truly insane person does not behave as Jan did. Oh, one can say her actions seemed "insane," just as a serial killer seems "insane," but "seeming" is not what counts for the legal definition of insanity.

In a RAAC story, the excuse of not being responsible for one's actions frequently allows forgiveness and restoration of the relationship. When a person cheats, it's not his/her fault because (pick one or more): 1) The alcohol/drugs made me do it, 2) He/she took advantage, preyed on my insecurities, flattered me, 3) You were so far away and I was lonely -- you should have never left me, 4) I was temporarily insane, etc.

In this story, the "temporary" insanity left a bad taste in my mouth. Virtually any action can be justified using that excuse. The idea that lots of sex will enable a woman (or several) to manipulate a man into doing whatever she wants is also a bit old (so long as the guy is not 18 any longer). I honestly think the divorce should have been the outcome, not RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Unsatisfying

Temporary insanity or not, she did not turn to her husband for support the first time, therefore he should not have helped her the second time. In fact, he should have used the video to sue the asshole's estate for his retirement fund. Additionally, he was a wimp, letting both women control his life. Sure, having someone screw you over hurts, but being nice doesn't mean being stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
HMMM

This one puzzled me, as I am conflicted in the resolution. I can accept how you played this out, but maybe what was missing for me resolution of wifey and hubby one on one. No problem w/ including Gail- the wise old confident and surrogate lover. However, to go forward, I would have liked to see closure between He and Jan. Everytime she spoke to him for months she said "Fuck You". In addition to all of the other wrongs requiring forgivness, this lack of respect seems to be the hardest thing to get over. Did asshole's money really sweeten the pot enough to make it worth it, if he didn't have to give up his pussy on the side?? To me the destruction of a relationship should have needed more work to reconstruct. OK, she was instatutionalized, but we never get to read what she learned. I don't recall where she ever apologized or accepted responsibility for her actions. And what happened to the original money she stole from him? What did she spend that on? Is that why he needed to accept Robert's guilt bribe? It was questions like these that left me kinda on the fence about this story. But, having said all of that, I did like it as a story, and think your writing here was good, even if you abreviated some of what would have been welcome character development. Thankyou.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

Eat shit and die whore! That would have been a good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wish this was longer

The first two chapters were amazing. And I was looking forward to the resolution of a story with such a huge climax. But this last chapter seemed to be written in a hurry or without any emotion. This man for months was terrorized by the actions of his wife who not only put him in legal problems but fucked another man every day and he knew it was happening every day!! His friend even taunted him about fucking her! to make things worse, he cant confront that bastard about it!! Then someone says she's been insane and he takes their word for it. He doesn't talk to her first, nope. "Oh she was insane? No problem, I haven't been mind fucked by anything that happened at all".

I'm surprised he didn't go insane from her tormenting behavior. Then it ends saying nice guys finish last but they get 4 million dollars and 2 women to fuck so its ok. What I think would have been more satisfying is him working out the problems with his wife or a his own psychiatrist through talking and counseling.

Don't get me wrong, I have experienced first hand psychological disorders that have afflicted not only myself but close friends and family; but its not a get out of jail free card. The people around you suffer too, and sex isnt a magic remedy to fix those things

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh NO!

He folds his tent at the end? Why didn't he request a lump sum payment from the estate or at least ask Joe to give him a lump sum payment when he refused to help the bitch? Show Joe the video and demand payment if necessary. After all, Joe's Dad was responsible for his troubles and a good attorney should have been able to get him a decent payoff, given Robert's actions. She wasn't crazy when she filed the restraining order and slept with Robert. He should have negotiated something rather than un-divorcing her, taking her back and then moving Gail in? This seemed like a sudden, quick-fix, convenient ending that just didn't make sense. I enjoyed the story right up until the end when HE apparently became the insane one.

fanfarefanfareabout 11 years ago
congrats! ending of "Nice Guy"

Katmai, I want to express my congratulations for Chapter 03 and the self-righteous fulmination your fictional story stirred up in addled minds of the herd of misogynists spewing their hatred across the public comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
fanfag I just want give you congrats on being the world best know cuckold

your grasp on being a cuckold is legendary. Your willingness to swollow cum is only surpassed by your need to get ass fucked. CONGRATS once again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice guy lost

Loved this story right until the husband became an idiot. Insist on a large payment just to help the ex-wife. Get the agreement in writing from the attorneys. Then get another large payment when the wife gets better and can fend for herself. NEVER take the bitch back. You'll wake up with a knife in your back some morning. Bitches be crazy! And she's already shown you how crazy she is. Make the estate pay and then move on. Terrible ending to a good story.

FD45FD45about 11 years ago
Okay

Someone posted a comment on your "Erasing Julie" story, which reminded me of THAT abortion of an ending and the only one which was worse was THIS story.

So I reread the last two parts to refamiliarize myself with the premise and details and found out that between these two stories and their endings, the author likely doesn't KNOW what the problem is with this story and why people are rejecting it.

He has as acute a disorder as DQS and MM have regarding love: a delusion that it heals all wounds and a REAL man, a FORGIVING man can let go the worst crap in the world and that by releasing that bitterness, his world will fall back into alignment.

Well...from a theological perspective, I can agree with that UP TO A POINT. Which is okay with God, because he knows I'm a flawed creature (read my stories to see that fully displayed).

Imagine the St. Louis Arch. Now Imagine that two thirds of the way over, the designers ran out of money and suddenly just put a straight pillar to the ground. Arch arch arch...pillar.

That is what happened here. A good reconcilliation story, an ACCEPTABLE reconcilliation story needs to have a couple of extra elements. One, we need to see the man find a way to let go of his bitterness and pain. Longhorn and ohio do very well with that. Here, up to the second act in the last chapter, he was willing to walk away from FOUR MILLION DOLLARS because he was so angry and bitter. What causes him to suddenly change his mind? Granny Gail slaps his hand metaphorically with a spoon and says "You be a Nice Guy"...What is the correlary of that? "Stop being a dick." And the problem with THAT is he is the victim, not the antagonist.

Next, to believe this story, we need to see that THE WOMAN a) understood her offense, b) was penitient about her offense and c) some how made recompense. Now, grace can't be bought. The offenses she created are beyond recompense. BUT...there needs to be a good faith effort to TRY! Here, she was 'insane'. So insane that she supposedly didn't remember she filed a restraining order...but still was sane enough to call him and rip up papers...and she needed to go to a mental institution for a cry fest. That doesn't satisfy. The worst we see is she is diffident when she arrives on the airplane, and she sleeps in the guest room until Granny Gail orders her to show her tits.

So we have no faith in this woman. Perhaps in the 'shorthand' of the everyday calls and the months of visits, they had HUGE changes in personality...but we never got to see or know this woman and hence, she remains a villainess in our eyes. A few tears do not exonerate her. One could accept that she truly truly felt she needed to fuck this guy to life...but she didn't need to totally destroy her husband in the meantime. So...it is a miss. It is well written but the premises we are asked to accept are not a bridge too far...it's a story arc which doesn't reach all the way to the farthest shore.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 11 years ago
Still

I was reminded of this story earlier. It still pisses me off. I re-read the first two chapters, but I couldn't even finish this chapter this time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
worst ending

gotta be worst of all time ending. this is much worse than "revelations" ending which was rewritten by several other authors. i'd like to see this one rewritten as well. it's so ridiculous after the venom the wife has spewed over the previous 2 chapters as well as abandoning her husband to fuck her lover every day for 3 months to just take her back with basically no fanfare is totally ridiculous. voted 1*

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
WTF!

I was reading along thinking about how amazing this story is and then the fucking bottom falls off and it deteriorates into shit. Seriously! I try to be as respectful as possible even when I don't like a story, but quite frankly I am in shock.

First of all, this ending proves that either she wasn't insane when she left him for the friend, or she is still insane. If she has no qualms about him fucking Gail and her joining in (and even fucking Gail behind his back) then it tells us about her character. She didn't take to the friends bed because she was distraught and emotionally disturbed. She did it because she is a fucking slut. The problem with this read is that it is totally out of line with the rest of the story as you developed it. He was fixing to take her back because she had a break with reality. That was the only way he could forgive her. But this ending shows that it was no break at all - fucking other people is her reality and is one thing she is willing to continue to do behind his back. That is simply bad writing. The ending conflicts with the rest of the story.

That leaves the second option: she is still insane. This would fit with the rest of the story, but make the husband no better than the friend who supposedly took advantage of her in the first place. Hey, he gets his pussy, so why not?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Two stars at best

And that is disappointing considering I had given the others each five stars and made them favorites. Two stars only because the bit about the dogs grave. A great detail to have weaved into the story, which clearly shows your brilliance as a writer. You are better than this.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
FYI

I removed the other chapters as favorites. I do not want to be reminded of this story ever again.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Reinforces the stupid notion. . .

Wave some pussy in a guys face and he will do whatever you want.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Naw

This is the first of your stories I have read. It will be the last.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
NICE GUY

"Nice Guy" is the code-word for naive and really stupid. Remember- women are like buses- miss one and another will be along in fifteen minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good story until the ending

I liked the first two chapters but the third just didn't ring true. It seemed his motivation to take her back was the money. Which was fine, because I didn't like his turnaround from not wanting to help her to helping her. What I REALLY don't understand is why he simply didn't sue his ex-wife, the son and the estate? It seems that even a bad lawyer would have gotten him enough money to set himself up for life. And the final failure was taking her back then sharing her with Gail. Just too neat a finish, all wrapped up in a bow. BAH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Where in the hell did Chapter 3 come from ?

There was a good strong plotline in the first two Chapters, with the exception of the so called four months of insanity (far to convenient a way to justify her complete flip flop in her personality. You had her start to lie to her husband then ask her husband for permission to share Robert's house and bed of course and when he says no to her she then lies to all around her. Then come the lies (actually perjury) making false accusations and the restraining order followed by a number of calls to her husband loaded with foul language. Looking at the above actions PTSD is a laughable diagnosis. More likely by far is she lied to get away with her intention which was to fuck Robert till he died, which is exceedingly odd behavior for a long time married woman. Lust is not insanity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The reconcilation is a plot device.

Katmai obviously chose this ending in order to squeeze in MFF sex scenes to arouse the readers, but manages only to arouse disgust. He must be an escapee from ASSTR.org where authors are mostly very sick and disturbing individuals.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sorry i would not

There is no way I would have taken her back.

fourty million is not enough for that kind of pain

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You both did what you had to do.

Damn spineless wimp. The old hag next door is the only one making out very weak and lousy ending. 1 star

spankfunforspankfunforover 10 years ago
Nice Guy suffers - Jan and Robert fuck.

Robert died after fucking then bragging to her ex?husband about how good it was. Jan,the fucked wife, put a restraining order for being within 50 miles or talking to Roberts immediate family because Nice Guy had said fucking Robert was alright even though he didn't. When Robert died she had a nervous breakdown because his dick was gone forever. Nice Guy picked up her pieces. She got her husband back with no consequences. The bitch deserved nothing like the Nice Guy!! His ":friend"

Gail took the side of the bitch. The women got over and Nice Guy got a great deal with having 2 women because it suited their purpose,May they rot in hell!!

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
Sad

Ending. Just pathetic.

auhunter04auhunter04over 10 years ago
WTF??

a well written piece of trash. I like your work but this is not up to my standards.

He should have drop-kicked both these bitches all the way back go SanFran.

I can envision this being part of the plan, from the time jerk's wife passed

I am really disappointed

Butch

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
I just knew it!

You totally screwed him up. You allowed his own lawyer and Joe to convince him there was no other way for him to proceed other than to take Jan back. His lawyer should have taken Robert's dvd, the false restraining order and the divorce papers to the Judge. I don't see any way that he doesn't get a substantial payout from Robert's estate and doesn't have to lift a finger to help Jan. He has already stated previously that he'd never take her back. Why did you change your own story? Don't get me wrong, this was well written. But your conclusion to have him take her back and then live with Jan and Gail was just too implausible for me to swallow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Crap

Very bad ending

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
FROM NICE GUY TO

mercenary stupid, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry excuse for a story.

If this is the author's best, then the author should go far away.

norcal62norcal62over 10 years ago
Too often in LW stories the author doesn't resist temptation to throw in the sink.

The story develops as it does, then to conclude the piece fantasy seems to take over, with multiple unrealistic couplings, living arrangements, and of course fantastic supplies of money that make everything simple for the heroes.

Makes a poor tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just another wimpy wimp story

He's not a nice guy... just another wimp that needs a strong or weak woman to cuckold him.

One star is too high a score.

Keep on moving folks. There's nothing of interest here.

searching0240searching0240over 10 years ago
Very Disappointing

I was very disappointed that he caved in to the skank. Calling him a "nice guy", does a dis-service to nice guys. He was completely spineless. I'm surprised he could walk upright. Given his character (or lack thereof) I suppose his wife and best friend treated him as he deserved.

Robert

hopelessly_otakuhopelessly_otakuover 10 years ago
what the hell

Calling him a "nice guy" was just your way of saving grace for that wuss. She cheated on their 30 year long marriage and his so called friend backstabbed him in the worst possible way. You even mixed up the story midway, didn't you say that Robert wanted nothing to do with Janice until and unless Greg was on board. He wasn't even aware of the restraining order and thought that Greg was ok with their arrangement. But later on you turn him into an asshole who exploited his wife's well meaning intentions. Janice at one point says that Greg would have to let her explain and he would forgive her, what explanation were you alluding to or was she already planing on using her mentally unhinged card by then. And why the hell was she trying to get him imprisoned or is that something wackos do all the time ? Moral of the story is that if you want to be a good guy, you should let your dying frinds do your wife then afterwards, accept compensation and act like your wife's spineless pimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gross..

What a gross ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Legally insane?????

That's how you're going to play it? I call Bullshit! What kind of lawyer was Doug? Did he get his law degree through the mail? Because ANY decent lawyer gets the proposal changed. Forget helping the bitch. Threaten to sue Joe. He's supposed to be a friend. Ask him to repay the money his ex-wife stole and then get the lawyers to amend the conditions of the will so that he and the ex-wife get 50% each. It would have been a slam dunk. That way he NEVER has to see the bitch again. She destroyed the marriage, cheated on him for months, threatened him with jail and then wants to justify those actions by claiming to be insane? I liked this story RIGHT up until you made him a total wimp. And the three of them at the end? You must have fallen on your head when you wrote that piece of garbage. You ruined a good story with your ending. BAH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If I have this right....

We start with a faithful, loving husband with dignity. We end up with a hubby who trades off his moral foundation for cash and a cheating whore (temporarily insane for five months, yeah right.) In short, the story makes no damned sense, unless the author wants to claim the hubby is now the insane one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Despite her "insanity"

Jan owed her husband a massive apology. He was far too quick to take her back.

PearDrop3PearDrop3over 10 years ago
I can't believe this.....

I read right through this, and it was very good, until the end, then the wheels fell off. The reasoning seemed too rushed and it was as though the author wanted to finish it off quickly. Sorry, I can only give this 3 *

PennMusicPennMusicover 10 years ago
OK...

I can only give this chapter 2 Stars. Everything up to this was pretty good, but this chapter, to me, was unbelievable. He dropping his principles just for money? Nope. Him getting back with the ex, especially after watching the DVD the dead guy made him? If it was me, the guy had better be glad that I wasn't allowed to get anywhere near him. Definitely after the guy rubbed it in on the video...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Total bullshit and total wimp.

Why would any self respecting male let that piece of shit/slut live? Author - you really fucked this one up. Hey FTDS - please review and put a respectable ending to this sordid tale of woe & cucks.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Why did you turn him into a wimp?...

...you spoiled this story. She has been mentally ill? Nope, - not as long as she could develope those plans. No way. She lied, she deceived...all this pointed out that well structured thinking was at work.

How reasonable and how believable is it having someone, who had been treated the way he had been, fullfill a 180 Degree turn, thus accepting that offer? Minutes ago he had pointed out, even 40 mio wouldn´t change his mind. What happened?

How about a "Part 4" - where she splits his head while he is sleeping next to her or her giving him too many STD´s to cope with?

Part 1 and Part 2 deserved 4 Stars..Part 3 killed it all for me. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Horrible

Seriously fucked up ending to an otherwise good story.

What a waste of time. Wish I had those 10 minutes back.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 10 years ago
this story fell apart in this chapter

WTF happened here ?

From ch.02

"She broke her wedding vows, stole our retirement fund, stopped supporting our household, smeared my reputation, filed a restraining order against me, and tried to have me jailed. Would you stay married to a woman who did that to you?"

Should have sued Robert or Roberts estate for intentional infliction of emotional distress, using the restraining orders, divorce and video as evidence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Okay - We need another ending

First off, why didn't he just sue Joe and his father's estate? They were responsible for his divorce. And if Joe was such a good friend, why didn't he make some type of financial offer to Greg to make up for what his Father did to the marriage? The final dagger to this story was that you tied it up in a fairy tale ending. He takes her back and then decides it's a good idea to live with both women? Sorry but that just seems too illogical and too much like "happily ever after" for my stomach. You ruined a good story with a crappy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sorry but i didn't like this at all

Ch 1 was ok but ch 2 & 3 just went downhill. I can't understand any reason why he'd take her back except for the money in which case how could their marriage survive. Not realistic & not even good fiction

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yuck

I had forgotten that Katmai is a closet man hater that feels every husband has to suck the cum out of his cheating wife and welcome her back with open arms while on his knees.

You are a nasty woman, Katmai...

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
Suing the estate, not likely

Most states no longer have "alienation of affection," so that suit would be a nonstarter. He might be able to sue for intentional infliction of emotional distress, but since the guy's dead and in his final farewell he claims not to have known of the wife's lies and plots until the end, the only person he can really sue for that is his wife.

Possibly, he could sue the estate on behalf of his wife, since the guy's own family believes that he took advantage of a mentally unstable woman, but he'd have to stay married to her in order to sue on her behalf.

He really should have just walked away and let the guy's apparently sympathetic son take charge of his ex's treatment, but the author wrote him as too much of a pussy to look after his own self respect.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307about 10 years ago
Man, I just hate it when a story with such great potential...

... heads straight into the toilet. One star, only because there is no lower rating.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusabout 10 years ago

That went from entertaining to a huge piece of shit....

Rhsc1Rhsc1about 10 years ago
Wait...What???

Somebody has to step up and re-write this part. This is totally inconsistent with parts 1 & 2. Total disappointment.

xtchrxtchrabout 10 years ago
How Can He??Totally Unrealistic!

How in the world can this guy even think about taking her back! He sells his balls and his respect for 4 million dollars. She has problems, so let Robert's rich family take care of her. After what she did to him, there is no way in hell any man could think about taking her back. The first 2 chapters were quite good and he did what he had to do - he was still a man. But this last section took a 5 star story to a 1 star story. I like stories that are somewhat realistic and have twists and turns but they need to have endings that are somewhat grounded in realism-and this ending was not. Why is it that no matter what a woman does for whatever reason, the guy has to take her back. I just hope that this author wrote this to get reactions from his readers, because I have some terrible reactions to this story.

spredmspredmabout 10 years ago
I agree

Rewrite this chapter, get some balls, you sold your sole and self respect for money, remember she tried to throw you in jail several times, better sleep with one eye open

IronDragonIronDragonabout 10 years ago
Addendum

FTDS, your services are required here.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 10 years ago
Sold Out

Soooo.... he sold out his self-respect for money. Uh huh. Ok... The whole psychobabble thing about Wifey's "condition" was just that. PTSD is not a reason or an excuse for what she did. The perjury, restraining order, cleaning out the retirement account, etc. Robert the Asshole turned out to be a sexual predator who didn't even give a shit if Hubby had agreed to Wifey staying and fucking him. With friends like that, who needs enemies? He just figured that he would give Hubby some money to make all the hurt go away, and Hubby bought into the whole psychobabble "money for your self-respect" ploy. It worked, apparently.

So what would happen the next time one of their "old friends" is on his death bed? Without Trust, there can't be any real love. Without Love, a marriage can't last. Period.

2 Stars. Well written tale, but still just a RAAC in the end.

connoisseur29connoisseur29about 10 years ago
minus 3*

That chapter sure turned to shit! Mr. Nice Guy the wimp cuckold. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
not right

No way , I understood the 1st 2 chapters & his reasons; not sure about hers tho. This one was just not right, ok, help her with getting better but only on the premise that he wasn't taking her back. Also Gail was supposed to be his friend not Jan's so why would she help the cheater get him back, it just sucked & was unrealistic. Nope didn't like the way this ended. 2 **

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanalmost 10 years ago
The first 2 chapters were good

the third was a total sell-out. In my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
And then the bottom fell out

First chapters are good. But the ending was totally worthless. No way he takes the bitch back. Joe should have paid him what he was due from the Estate regardless of whether he was married to Janice or not. Even a lawyer would have agreed that was fair. Take her back? Not in a million years or for a million dollars. BAH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Geez

You really know how to make a guy barf

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Aitch'em says:

Good story - but the end sucks. **

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Like two different authors..

The first two chapters were well written, though somewhat cliche, but the last was unbelievably bad. All the emotion, build up, thought process you put into the first, all of the drama and pain.... all cured by some sex. What a cop out. You obviously had no idea how to end this, which is a shame.

M

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 10 years ago
What a Turnabout

Obviously many are saying that Greg should never have taken Jan back. Given the way you wrote the story, I would have to agree.

However, there is that little sticking point that Jan was supposedly legally insane during her time with Robert. Here are some things you could have added to the plot that might have made the result a bit more palatable.

1) Jan should have been forced to agree to allow Greg to question her Doctors regarding her condition and the impact it had on her decision making process. Greg should have had those conversations as input to his decision making process.

2) Even though Jan was supposedly insane, Greg needed the opportunity to confront her about her actions and allow her to see his pain and anger at the situation. If he needed to do that via joint sessions with a shrink, so be it. Your cutting him off by Gail when he attempted to do that left a bad taste.

3) Tom's attitude regarding the situation was totally of the wall. Him asking Greg why he was divorcing Jan was unreal. It would have been better if he had exhibited some understanding of Greg's pain and offered reasons for the mitigation of that pain.

4) Finally, Greg changed his mind far too easily. He should have needed to agonize over whether or not he should forgive Jan because she did not know what she was doing or cast her aside because he could not accept it regardless of the reasons.

If you had written in all of the above, it might have made the result somewhat acceptable. As it is, it certainly was not.

P.S. Greg should make an annual trip to go piss on Robert's grave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bad

You certainly get a reaction from me.

I hope something bad happens to you for writing this crap.

Back together? God how I wish I hadn't wasted part of my life reading this.I could have washed my hair or cut my nails.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Thank goodness you stopped writing

HORRID

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Downhill

Your first story was not too bad but the more this went on the dumber it got until it was just stupid.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 10 years ago
Sorry, I just don't see it...

She treated him like shit... her actions were SO hateful that she didn't even READ the stuff in the envelopes. She was unwilling to even entertain the thought that he might have been responsible for sending her something that might be important...

And her almost eager willingness to put him in jail...? How do you forgive that...?

Plus Robert was a despicable prick... sure he might only have SAID the things he did because he was do bitter about dying... but he wasn't at that "end stage" when he STARTED fucking her... obviously, he was ALWAYS a sleaze. If he'd have been even remotely a good friend, he'd have tried when it first happened trying to beg Greg's forgiveness... after all, what would he have had to lose...?

And she was sane enough to take the money, file the reports, write the letter, call and complain time after time...

It's like "Ok, you're schizophrenic and killed someone I cared about but you were delusional and so I don't blame you..." I think not. Your actions might be the RESULT of your insanity but they're still actions that affected me... And I can't excuse that.

And while four million is nice, am I a whore, even an expensive one to sell my feelings and thoughts...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fucking wimp tale

Bullshit and more bullshit

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Awful, Awful, Awful

IF I went along with the deal, she would be sleeping in the guest room and I would be screwing Gail!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Last Chapter--Part Three

Boy did this suck dog piss--Started out as a good story then you started to smoke that wackey weed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous