All Comments on 'Nice Guy Pt. 03'

by Katmai

Sort by:
  • 619 Comments (Page 4)
mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
total shit

this story was really fucking stupid. first off no way in hell can she get a T.R.O to keep him away from her lover's family. and after all this shit she pulls he takes her back. what a retard.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 9 years ago

You should stop writing conclusions...I actually find it really funny to suggest that cause I want Just Plain Bob to actually finish most of his work; but I feel that the reader would benefit greatly if you stopped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ending spoiled it

Story was good ending was stupid!

Ntropy586Ntropy586over 9 years ago
What a piece of crap for an ending...

You took the time to write two separate chapters that led the reader to the inescapable conclusion that this was not something that your protagonist wanted to return to...and then you sent him - and WILLINGLY, no less - back into the Hell he'd managed to free himself from.

You seriously took the easy way out on this.

If this was going to be your conclusion all along, then you really should have put the effort into guiding the reader toward that conclusion. Simply throwing some money and a "deal" into the plot isn't enough to make this decision seem like something your hero would do; you'd already spent far too much story giving us all reasons why he was getting out of that poisonous situation. Instead, though, you put a VERY minor plot twist into the works and - voila! - you expect us all to suddenly behave as if this is in line with the character you've shown to us.

Please, plan your work a bit more carefully in the future, and take the time to write a story arc that makes the decisions of your protagonist(s) something that the readers will accept as logical within the story line.

Either that, or give up writing altogether.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 9 years ago
I'm gonna...

PUUUUUKE! What a crappy ending.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 9 years ago
Incredible Crap

Total garbage unrelated to the characters previously developed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I gave this chapter a resounding 1*

You got to be kidding? Can you spell the word "WIMP"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story I gave you a 5

partly to help you offset the asshole annony!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Magnificent

Reel them in with two parts that meet their narrow remit for a good story & then hang them out at the end. 300+ comments inspired as a reaction to your work. I would take that as sure indication that your writing affects people. Well done and thank you for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
BULL, HORSE, ELEPHANT, WHALE and BRONTOSAURUS SHIT!

@Anon Bull or Horse shit is this story to be magnificient story. The readers thought either BTB or Consequence story and for surprise we got a shitty RAAC with FFM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awful

I'm surprised that Greg didn't dig up Robert and suck his dick. He let his slut wife and so called friend Gail take his manhood away, stomp on it, and rub his face in the debris that was once his marriage. What a horrible , horrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Greg the Great Pimp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hmmm

She cheated for 3 months and tried to have him jailed. She stole their money.

Insane? Hmm didnt sound like it.

Sounded like with his wife gone, she could live with her lover at last.

Wonder how long they had been having an affair.

There is absolutely no way a guy would take her back. Maybe to get the money the d ump her after the 2 years required to get it.

And the first thing I thought of, was they got the me\\oney to pay for her services. She prostituted herself?

Nope no guy would take her back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Crap Story

1. He could have told their friends in the area to tell Joe he didn't agree as soon as his wife placed the restraining order.

2. Why is he having sex with a 68 year woman?

3. Why would his wife be so distrot when Karen died? She wasn't a family member. From the story she didn't appear to be that close to their friends.

4. After Joe sent the DVD about how great the sex was, there is no way that he would forgive them.

The was a cuckold story!

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
Too bad

with the absolute lack of anything but cuckold and pussy men on this site it is a shame that another one is on the DNR list. I suspect that you are actually a female trying to write from the male perspective.

DNR= do not read

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsabout 9 years ago
gave it a 5

Great story that could have gone in several directions.

robinhodrobinhodabout 9 years ago
Well written and entertaining story... but

I think that, in his still fragile state, the news that Jan and Gail had been having sex together would have destroyed him. Not all men have the fantasy of seeing their wife with another woman - I certainly do not.

It would have been another betrayal.

Still, it's only a story.

Great to see so many comments, and still coming so long after publication.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sorry the return of Jan is just to much, she needed to be left where she was

it is obvious by Jan and Gails action that Jan was nearly as sick as she put on, just a slut thinking with her cunt. Seems weird Gail actually turning on him and joining with Jan. His best choice would be to ditch both and move on to a younger model. Recycling is in you know, why keep a worn out, defective, unreliable model. And where is the medical testing for STDs and related things, and why did Joe push so hard for him to take his fathers lover back?

icebreadicebreadabout 9 years ago
Started well....

the rest was a load of bollocks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can he take her back??????? Katmai, don't poison us anymore with your shit, thanks.

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderalmost 9 years ago
You both did what you had to do?

Bullshit. This is the worst kind of reconciliation. "It's OK honey, you never have to take responsibility for yourself because the nice doctor said so"

The writing is good, no doubt, but the conclusion made my ulcers hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
yeah...okay....

nothing like leaving yourself wide open to a potential psycho-hosebeast

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
just wondering....

Would he still get the money if she dies?

She's mentally unstable?

Lay on the guilt, until she cracks and suicides.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So the nice guy

Is nothing but a pimp! Let the cunt die, use what you have to sue the estate for emotional distress, take all get all the money that way, keep your balls and fuck over everyone else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Terrible ending

I never make derogatory comments, but am just barely avoiding one now. This was entirely poor plotting for the ending.

georgelittle2000georgelittle2000almost 9 years ago
Worst end ever

The guy regained some of his dignity at the end of chapter 02, but it seems the author thinks every man hqs his price!

LamwayLamwayalmost 9 years ago
Yes the ending is really bad

I have to agree that the ending is totally unrealistic, and not keeping with previous parts of the story. Some endings seem to flow out of the story, and some seem forced as if the author decided what it was going to be before ever writing another word, and then does a poor job of fusing the two parts together.

whirlwind_66whirlwind_66over 8 years ago
What the fuck ...!

Your dignity for some old fucked up pussies and a few dollars ..????

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Your writing skills are quite good...

...but your plot? I can only say, "NO FUCKING WAY!" And I hate when people type in all caps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice start, disappointing ending

Seriously!!! Temporary insanity??!!

Jan is a worthless cunt who turned on her husband like a rapid dog. SHE DESERVES NOTHING!! Greg is a fool, he should have sued Robert's estate for alienation of affection, probably could have won the 4 million easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Shit on this one

The first were good but this is fucking crap. She cheats on him. Abuses him. Cuts him off. And you liken that to what he was doing with Gail! Wow utter crap.

loveoverlustloveoverlustover 8 years ago
Betrayed by Love. Fooled by lust.

You not only ruined the story but you also gave a brain fart to the characters.Gail was a wonderfully constructed character,gone to the gutter, in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
TERRIBLE LET DOWN

The ending was awful

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That was just an AWFUL ending!

Why would he take her back? She's cheated on him, tried to throw him in jail and he managed to divorce her. Why change that? Why wouldn't his attorney suggest filing suit against Robert's estate for his share of the money, given Robert's and Janice's actions? You think Joe and his family would want that mess and the video Robert sent him spread all over the pages of a Court docket? He could get a huge payout and not wait 21 years. AND he wouldn't be married to the bitch. But you decided he'd just forgive everything, take her back and have Gail move in with them? That has to be one of, if not the, worst ending in the history of Literotica Loving wife stories. Even for fiction it simply makes no sense that his character would do a 180 degree turnabout, forgive her, remarry her and have Gail move in with them. EPIC stupid ending. NO STARS! Where the hell is FTDS when you need him? ANYONE out there, please write a different ending where he gets revenge, gets even and then gets far, far ahead. Like this story SHOULD have finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Better ending

Keep everything just the way it is. After the two year waiting period dump the bitch, let Robert's estate pay for everything, grab your share of the 4 million and get out of Dodge.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Damn

You know, this chapter had nothing to do with "Loving Wives." The way it's written this belongs in "EroticCouplings.' There was no love left between the spouses. She went nuts and he moved on. So Gail, the wild card here, is now a permanent fixture. As a LW tale it is worthless but in the other category it's a five.

Someone else should redux this ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BS

You made the guy out to be a WUSS...You had him cave for money. You didn't start him out to be like that. Why the change?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A NIce, Deranged Guy With No Self-Esteem

I noticed after having read a handful of your stories that your male protagonists spend lots of time with their heads in their hands crying and simpering.

He lies in bed with Gail and cries for AN HOUR. Please kill both the husband and the wife off in a hastily worked up Epilogue.

This story is a complete and total capitulation. Every lesson learned is transgressed. He has an entire litter of willing hotties and instead he goes back to his mentally ill wife. Wtf is this author thinking?

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 8 years ago
Reconciliation Whore

You are the kind of person who believes any abuse for any period of time must be forgiven. Bullshit.1*

sdc97230sdc97230about 8 years ago
Five's for the first two parts.

Pretending that this one doesn't exist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Jan was insane?

Ya right, not! His sick friend was an asshole since he took advantage of their friendship by screwing his wife. Also I see a lot of eighty year women and there is not one of them that I would screw so him screwing Gail was also unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Disgusting

Sick

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
Fan-damn-tastic Great story

gave it a 5

DrKenStoneDrKenStoneabout 8 years ago
What was he thinking!

The story was fine up to the last part. Letting Jan back into his life was just dumb. He should have just kept chopping wood. What kind of whiny little wimp was he? Jan leaves and Gail take over his life. Then Jan and Gail. What a pathetic mess he was. He needed to hang himself in the back yard!

swedishreader1swedishreader1about 8 years ago
what the fuck

Was that.

Worst story I have read on this site and that is saying something with some of the turgid unintelligible shite posted here.

Needless to say 1*

auhunter04auhunter04about 8 years ago
WTF???

your hero needs to wear a door mat on his back

I am sorry but this is the ugliest story I have read and I have read a bunch.

Double pussy-whipped limp wristed bastard. 4 million, ya right

Joe's video man that sucked and the fact it was done with malice of forethought

I would have had the divorce settlement enforced. I would work out some kind for me to keep the property and the crazy bitch could keep the money.

Then I would sue the estate for 4 million mentioned in the video/will using the video and everything else. As for joe's kids, I wouldn't trust them as far as I could kick their conniving collective asses.

Sorry, I have never felt this way about any single story before. I must watch for your name for I plan on never reading anything else you have written/write

you should be ashamed of yourself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
well

Writing skill is excellent.

Story was good although not realistic.

No man alive would want her back. and the Insane defense, really?

More like she had an affair with him for years and wanted spend what time remained with her true love.

I could see remarry for the money, but never live with her again, or speak to her.

Especially after he made the video to rub it in he stole his wife, nope not realistic to forgive her at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sick

This was the sickest story on literotica.com. No one would think about what writer thought a waste of topic and time

Pappy7Pappy7about 8 years ago
Well, how about that?

I went to your profile and you state that you are a male. I would have bet the farm that you were a man hating woman who had never been married. Instead you are just a delusional misandrist male want to be. Someone in this story was crazy and it weren't only Jan. This guy wasn't a nice guy he was a pussy. How in the world did he make a living in the world of business with this carpet mentality he displayed during the last segment of this story? Wow, I wondered why I hadn't ever read this story, I must have read another one of yours and ignored you after that. Enjoy your writing and I hope it satisfies your need to express yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One huge mind fuck

The worst ending I've ever read. I wish I could go back and change all my votes on the other chapters to ones. I'll check and see if you have any other stories and give them ones. You make me want to puke.

TwopullTwopullabout 8 years ago

Shitty twisted mindfuck...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Crap

From a legal stand point she could not have a restraining order issued that would prevent him from talking to Robert's children. She could not stop him from contacting Robert since he had not threatened Robert. If she was crazy how did she even think about an abuse charge against her husband. She would be charged with giving false testimony for the restraining order. She was sane when she got the restraining order. As for losing the 4 million dollars, it wasn't his wife's money. It was his money if they remarried. He should have remarried her then separate from her.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
fifty miles

Restraining order forbidding him to come within 50 miles.

I know someone that was kidnapped and beaten by an ex-boyfriend, the restraining order was 150 yards.

One Hundred Fifty Yards.

For a real, proven danger.

What did they do, tell the judge he had a short range ballistic missile system and needed to be kept out of range for it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Other commentators have expressed themselves in detail but...

Fuck you and fuck this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I have to agree...

The first two stories were great, well written with believable characters. It all turned sour when he agreed to the "un-divorce." It got downright off the charts when they did the three way. When he blindly accepted Jan's cheating with Gail, (cheating is cheating, even if the partner is same sex) the story lost any shred of credibility it had left. It became a teenage boy's fantasy with geriatric characters. He may have been a "nice guy," but I don't think for one minute that he would've accepted any of this after all the shit she put him through--mental breakdown or not! Even a "nice guy" would've seen what Gail did as a betrayal of the highest order, not plunged in head on. Young boys think with their dick, like he did when taking on this new relationship dynamic. He was in his fifties for Pete's sake! He had no feelings of conflict or pain? It would seem not...in this "reality" anyways.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I would have let the bitch die and published the video every place he had family to make everyone around them think they were birds of a feather. The body would get desecrated often and my kids that shit on me would be history too. Then there would be the lawsuits with a good chance of success against the estate. And lastly I would kill this writer, slowly. -1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Author wrote this in Nov, 2011.

i'm not a Washington State lawyer (i am in Missouri) and I jus checked out briefly some Washington State Laws. As of 20 June 2016, the state does not appear to criminalize clergy-adult congregant sexual relations, unlike about 10 other states who find the clergyman/woman's oosition of authority to negate any voluntary consent to sex. Washington State law, RCW 9A.44.100, Indecent liberties, at section f., might work, if and only if the wife could be considered a vulnerable adult. That's probably a stretch. And I don't know if that was even in their law five years ago. So criminally prosecuting the pastor is likely a no go. (Wonder if Katmai is a Washington lawyer?). Also, in Washington, Alienation of Affection lawsuits have been abolished by judicial decision [that is unelected judges writing new laws].

So hubby can possibly sue pastor for intentional infliction of severe emotional distress, and perhaps seek to recover his/wife's medical expenses for STD treatment, but hubby has a tough battle to prove severe emotional distress.

Perhaps Katmai was aware of these issue, but didn't want to bog the story down.

But outing the bastard to his religious accrediting body and seeking to get him defrocked is certainly something husband neeeds to do

makarowcemakarowcealmost 8 years ago
1*

wimpy-ass bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This is terrible.

Great setup, terribly cliched conclusion. Wifey was mentally ill; Bull took advantage of her, hot sex plus money makes up for anything. Bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Sorry... but you don't get put on domestic violence lists by being accused... you get on them by being Convicted or by pleading no contest... and usually a restraining order requires corroborating evidence... my ex wife tried to accuse me of abuse but she couldnt get one person to say they saw me hit her... even the kids wouldn't back her up so they threw it out... this plot was weak from inattention to details... and the ending just seemed as if it was written by someone else who's intent and purpose was to ruin the story... I don't like bashing other writers... but this was an epic fail...

-jaye-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

you are the dumest cuckie i have ever heard of

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Duh

The ending was a good pile of stinking dog shit. Crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Whisky Tango Foxtrot????

Okay, I get the assholic nature of his former buddy...god what an ass. His own kid should have been willing to front the money back to the poor guy after what his dad did.

What I don't get is why he saw dollar signs instead of remembering the pain? Hell I'm amazed he didn't off himself, especially after wifey lied to him and then lied to Joe's family about what she was doing with her husbands former bud. While it wouldn't have followed through to life, it would have been poetic if Joe learned that he and his lover caused her husbands suicide.

Hell I'm amazed Gail went along with letting Jan into their lives, and that the now ex husband stuck around after all the manipulation those two did.

I will give it a decent rating because you write well, but whoa this went off the rails.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Give you a hint

the "mental illness" she has has the scientific name whoreiscuntis.

paulskinspaulskinsover 7 years ago
Not good.

I have to agree with most of the comments on here. The ending was terrible. You write very well, and the first two submissions were good. This third part ruined it for me. We don't hear anything about the women he dated. We don't hear anything about the dead guy''s daughter. If you wanted to make things even between them, have the nice guy fuck the daughter for 8 months, while Janice is stuck with the sick fuck she was living with. I mean his so called friend was sick bastard that probably died for good reason. I sure won't she'd a tear for the dick wad. And what is with Gail telling him his question wasn't called for. He deserves an answer to that and many other questions. We never found out why. She never said she was sorry for any of it. I don't like Janice. Lucid enough to make false claims, but not sane enough to know fucking some other guy is wrong?

Also sex with Gail sounds like fucking an old cow. And what is with her southern accent? Is it supposed to make her sound wise and intelligent? She sounds like an old hag who needs to mind her own business. I have said thanks Gail, but gross.

I would have made her listen to every single message she sent him too. I'm sure Karen is in the afterlife throwing the biggest fit because her jackass husband is showing his true selfish cock stain colors. There are not enough negative adjectives to describe what a sorry pile of shit the nice guy''s friend is.

I won't call you names or anything since it was well written and the subject was good even though unrealistic. I would like to tweet it myself and rewrite the third part. I'll leave that up to you. Of course I might just do it anyways. It seems people really need closure on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What an idiotic bunch of crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

You are only a cheap cuckold/wimp who wants to inform the readers about your perversion!! Your story is far far away of reality that it is only laughable!!! You reduce your own protagonist to a money-grubbing motherfucker without any brain!!! After the fraud of his cunt he takes her back like a good cuckold!!! BRAVO you IDIOT!!!

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 7 years ago
Stupid

Try plotting something that doesn't require you to believe 14 impossible things before breakfast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hated this story completely...

WTF??? You reconciled them? Seriously? I would have driven to where the sick bastard lives and put him and my cheating psycho wife in their graves. And that's a fact.

This story is almost worse than anything RichardGerald wrote - almost.

MullendersMullendersover 7 years ago

people like you should be drowned ad birth so you cant spreak your sickness to next generegion of human you ambody what it wrong with the world becouze of pussy like you some ather think they can walze over evrybody becouze they can do it to you i truly hope you put a gun in your mouth and rid this world of this desease thats called you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
??

So after all that crap he gets betrayed again by his wife and Gail and he has no reaction except to chuckle? Bizarre and disappointing.

SimepopSimepopover 7 years ago
HATED THIS STEAMING PILE OF PIG SHIT

Gave it a 1 , only because that was the lowest score I could give. This was the worst RAAC story I've ready read, and that's saying something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WTF!

Thank God you quit writing. You really know how to ruin a story.

Concritic123Concritic123about 7 years ago
The first two chapters were good.....

The last one was off the rails.

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
This is an example of how to not write a decent story

The characters are not at all real, the situation ridiculous, and the ending a contrived fantasy. A complete wast of time.

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
To everyone else who wants to write

If you are going to use some technical excuse like PTSD, please learn what it is, how it happens and how people react to it, and don't just be lazy and throw it our there like it will save your story.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 7 years ago
What a wimp

This chapter made the story turn into shit, complete nonsensical RAAC. Seems like a lot of people agree with me.

I lost all respect for Greg, he was lead around by his dick rather than doing the sensible thing and moving on. They even had him apologising rather than the other way around.

Trauma is no excuse for someone acting like a whore.

PabloneyPabloneyabout 7 years ago
What a douche bag

I agree with some of these previous comments.....first two chapters, this guy showed some balls.....this chapter he becomes a walking dildo for two dykes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wtf last chapter

You took not a bad story and screwed it up. Everything he didnt want to be he is now. Gail betrayed him and became his wifes whore. You shouldv have stopped at pt. 2. Now the story is just more crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Terrible ending

The ending was terrible! I believe that Greg did not rescind the divorce and married Gail. I believe that Jan eventually realized how utterly mean and selfish and ridiculous her actions and that she watched Greg and Gail's happy marriage from a diatance and regretted fucking Robert.

magma60magma60about 7 years ago
1 Star

Sorry I read the third part. Why take money from a man who humiliated you and why take back the women who belittled you. Cut the cord and start anew.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Couldn't even finish the third part.

I can't remember being angrier at a story in my life. How can an author so totally reverse the character/morality of his character as you have done? After all the work you put into building the moral core of this husband, to get him to totally reverse his beliefs for money is ludicrous. He is strong, then we find out that was a lie and he really was a shallow man. You have insulted your readers.

kilcannonkilcannonalmost 7 years ago
Ending forced

The ending was way out of left field to be plausible. I cannot think of anyone who would do this, even for that much money.

You turned a believably hurt man and nice guy into a money hungry shell. Then the threesome was forced it seemed.

First 2 installments were good, last one sank the story line

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
stupid

What a pathetic conclusion to a decent lead up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow, this was a bad ending....just really bad...

I agree with all the other commentators. This was just a terrible, awful, stupid ending, ruining a promising story. In fact, this was just about the worst story I read on this site all year. Also, the legal stuff in this story was ridiculously inaccurate. (A fifty mile restraining order? Being placed on the "wife beater" list without a trial or conviction? Someone calls him and he's investigated for violating the restraining order? Come on. Stuff like that ruins the impact of the story.) 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WTF

Terrible, terrible, and more terrible. So after filling for divorce because his wife became a cheating whore, abandoned him, accused him off a history of abuse, and tried to get him jailed many times he just decides that none of that matters? Give me a break.

Somehow Greg morals completely change for this chapter. The first two chapters are believable and then the author launches this turd at us. I can't remember reading a story worse than this chapter.

Good grief! What a waste of time.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 7 years ago
Incoherent Garbage

Literotica perfoms a nice charitable function by allowing people to post stories of this pathetic quality. It is unclear as to whether the plot or the characters are more unbelievable and disgusting. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
a crock of shit

there's no much to add after all the incoherent shit you wrote. Please get your head straight or take your meds before writing again.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 7 years ago
You are seriously deranged

Unfortunately, whatever disease of your brain probably ended your life.

I know I considered taking my own life after forcing myself through this last chapter.

Rest in piece.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 6 years ago
Reading again

Just stumbled across this and I'm as stupefied as I was the first time I read it. Loved the first two chapters, hated the last. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The wife was temporally insane?

What a bullshit plot. Now the husband folds because his slut wife was temporally insane. Bullshit, the wife has been manipulating the husband from the very start of this crap and now you have turned the husband into a cuckold! This was a terrible story. Also the husband's affair with a 66 year old is comical. He had better choices of energetic women from his work location. Why would he be fucking a dried up old bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Never saw such a promising premise turn to shit the way this did

This is the most forced example of shitting all over a person , and then forcing him to ingest it as well .

These are the kind of series that drive one to write " Murder Porn " as its so often called here .

Because at the end I was praying for him to take that wood chopping ax to the entire lot of them . In the real world he would have !

rdcyclistrdcyclistover 6 years ago
Second Time Through

And it still went off the rails. Such a promising start, too!

Maybe the third time in a coupla years and it'll end right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
well it started decently...

.. but went completely off the rails in part 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Total BS!

NFW would I of gotten back with the cheating slut for NO amount of money! He wimped out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
you cuckold your own stories

I guess you're another Matt Moreau in disguise.

Another story ruined by your stupid ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a joke....

Should change this story to whoring out for money..... Or better yet, We have no character or morals. Story was well written but really went downhill halfway through part 2. Jan would have never left the bay area. Let her suffer and die alone. Ahhhh jeezzz she was not responsible for her actions, she couldn't handle the losses. Oh woe is me it's not my fault. Standard pathetic excuses to shirk responsibility. Tuff shit, she made her bed to bad if you can't sleep in it anymore. As for assholes will and the money. shove it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
DetroitCuckCity said it

your inner cuck comes out, but our closet cuck always out. CC unite!

juderboyjuderboyover 6 years ago
Greg needed a bigger set of balls

Look, everybody got hurt in this story. Even the Robert lost his wife and died. But he was the one who set this evil mess in play. To accept HIS offer, or his families offer is kind of like forgiving him. Greg should have listened to there offer, then made one of his on. One that would hurt like hell. Double the money, paid up front, would be a start. Let Greg show them just how personal this was by making the sister fuck him. And lastly, part ownership in Robert's businesses. Robert is laughing in his grave right now. Not a fair settlement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No balls Greg

What part of a wimp was Greg.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous