Nice Guys Finish Last

Story Info
The new guy next door, borrows more than just sugar.
3k words
3.19
64.1k
26
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle fumbled with her keys. Her hands filled with heavy grocery bags, she cursed under her breath before dropping her keys to the floor beside her foot.

"Just great. Exactly what I need," she muttered, as she put down the bags and stooped to grab the keys.

"Did you need a hand?" said a strange voice. It was deep and husky but wasn't one that Michelle recognized as one of her neighbours. She looked up and made eye contact with a pair of the most beautiful blue eyes she'd ever seen. She couldn't speak as her heart skipped a beat.

"Are . . . are you okay?" the voice asked.

Finally, she snapped out of her trance and pieced together a couple of words that indicated that she didn't need help, and yes, she was doing just fine. To be honest, she didn't really remember exactly what she said. She was in awe. Slowly, the key found the lock and she pushed the door open, but not before turning to see her 'white knight' open the door next to hers.

"Of course!" she thought. "That must be the new neighbour!"

Michelle knew that the young couple had moved out a couple of weeks ago, but she hadn't had the chance to meet the new neighbour until now. Putting away the groceries, she couldn't get him out of her mind. She kept picturing him in her head. His tight white t-shirt that strained to hold together over what looked to be fairly fit frame. And those jeans . . . "Mmm," she thought.

Suddenly, she shook her head and her face turned a bright red. What was she doing? She was happy in her relationship with Steve; he was a nice guy. Very considerate, gentle, and calm. He was good husband material, she thought.

But she couldn't help wondering what 'what's his name' would look like without a t-shirt on -- or even better, without pants.

Her face turned red again.

Michelle was snapped out of her daydream when the door to the apartment opened. Steve was home. She met him with a hug and they talked about their day, with Michelle opting to leave out her encounter with the new neighbour. The two soon found a familiar routine: finishing up dinner and sitting on the couch; Michelle with her book, and Steve with the remote control for the TV. As usual, Steve was the first to suggest it was time to turn in and headed for bed. Michelle soon followed.

While laying there drifting off to sleep, the two looked over at each other. They could hear something coming from the other side of the wall. It started as a subtle repetitive thumping, but was then joined with moans, and quickly they both knew what was happening. The new neighbour had some company over for the evening, it would seem. Steve rolled his eyes and sighed loudly.

"I guess our new neighbour is a party animal. Just what we needed! Now I'm never going to get to sleep."

Steve never really considered himself a 'sexual being'. Sure, he liked the company of a woman and he loved Michelle, but if it were up to him, sex would be a biweekly affair rather than a nightly one. He always chalked up his lack of interest in sex to his appearance; he wasn't really that fit. Soft around the edges, and not blessed with endowment. Michelle would always tell him size didn't matter, but he never believed her.

On the other hand, Michelle wasn't worried about sleep on this night. She rolled over to Steve and started running her hands over his chest and down his stomach. Gently kissing and nuzzling his neck, earlobe, and cheek. Her hands slid down Steve's belly and down to the waistband of his boxers. Her fingertips slid inside as Steve started to stir.

While Steve wasn't generally interested in initiating sex, he wasn't an idiot. When Michelle wanted it, she generally was satisfied.

He turned his face towards hers, his mouth finding Michelle's soft, full lips. She moaned as his hands wandered over her pyjama covered body. His fingers quickly made their way between her legs and found her wetness. Gently, he tickled her with his fingertips as his mouth moved from Michelle's lips down to her round, full breasts. He kissed their softness before taking a hardening nipple between his lips.

Michelle responded with moans, wiggling her hips as the feeling of Steve's fingers explored her. He slid one finger inside, and then two, working them back and forth while he gently rubbed her swelling clit with his thumb. Michelle liked it like that and he knew it. It was a quick and easy way to get her to orgasm.

Right on cue, Michelle's moans turned into groans and her body began to shudder. Steve waited for her to gain her composure before sliding down his boxers and laying on top of his wife, mounting her missionary style. Michelle was so wet she could barely feel it when Steve slipped his hardness inside of her. Within five pumps, he was groaning and soon overcome by his own orgasm.

With both of them catching their breath, they lay there in the darkness. The pounding and moaning coming from the other side of the wall still going strong. "Wow," Steve thought to himself. "That guy must be a machine." Both of them feel asleep to the sound of sex next door.

It was only a few days later when Michelle ran into the neighbour. She met him in the hall once again, this time as both were leaving to run some errands. This time she was in a better mood and keen to get to know his story. She asked him about his situation: what he did for a living, married or not, and where he moved from.

His name was Paul and he was a personal trainer who just started at a gym down the street. He'd moved to the city from another state and admitted it was because he was just out of a relationship and needed a fresh start. He said he had 'too much of a history' where he lived last and wanted to make new history. He claimed he was pretty lonely because aside from a few people he'd met at work, he didn't really have many friends. Being the friendly person she is, Michelle didn't hesitate to invite him over for dinner the following night. She thought it would be nice for Steve to get to know the neighbour too. He agreed before they parted ways.

Dinner was nice. Steve was his regular polite self, and Paul changed a little after a couple of drinks. He became cockier, his voice a little louder. He started to poke fun at Steve. Just little innocent jokes about how he's a little soft, his arms little and what else on his body that could be little. Steve's face went red but he didn't try to defend himself. He just took it.

Michelle felt bad for Steve at first, but the more alcohol she drank, the more she admired the strength and confidence of Paul, who was sitting in a chair across their small living room. She looked at him, exploring his body with her eyes: his plaid button-down shirt with the top two buttons opened and his worn blue jeans tightly hugging his thighs.

Then she looked over to Steve and compared; there was none. Paul must have known what was happening because his blue eyes met her gaze and he winked. Followed by a confident smile, Michelle quickly looked away.

Soon after Paul got up to leave with Michelle and Steve, and being the gracious hosts, they got up to show him to the door. Paul shook Steve's hand first and then Michelle leaned in to give him a hug. He towered over her but shrunk down to her level and wrapped his muscular arms around her. To her shock, he kissed her.

Not just a peck on the lips, but a deep, intoxicating kiss. As his tongue gently touched Michelle's lips, she nearly melted.

Steve cleared his throat, obviously shocked and annoyed. Paul didn't care. He broke off his kiss and looked over to Steve with a huge grin on his face.

"Oh!" said Paul. "Why don't you just pop over and pick up that recipe I was telling you about. It'll put some good meat on his bones!" he joked while motioning over to Steve.

"Sure. I'll just be a quick minute," Michelle said to Steve before following Paul next door.

Steve was left standing slack-jawed as the door closed in front of him. "Did that just happen?" he muttered to himself. He could hear the neighbour's door open and then slam shut. The noise echoed in the hallway.

As soon as the door closed behind Michelle, Paul once again wrapped his arms around her, lifting her off her feet. He resumed kissing her deeply, his tongue pushing between her lips. She was instantly overcome with passion. She returned his kiss, her hands running up and down his muscular back.

He set her down and broke off the kiss. "I saw you looking at me. I bet you were wondering what was under my shirt, weren't you? Wondering how big I was. What about my cock, were you wondering about that too? Why don't you find out?" he said while taking her hands and sliding them down his body.

Her heart skipped a beat when she touched the soft leather of his belt and down to the rough fabric of his jeans. Slowly, she moved around to the bulge at the front of his pants and she couldn't believe what she'd put her hand on. Michelle actually backed up a step to look down, making sure she wasn't feeling something in his pocket. She wasn't.

Paul chuckled at her response. "Pull it out," he insisted.

Michelle fumbled with the belt and the button of his pants before sliding the zipper down. Paul helped by lifting up his shirt. She tugged down his jeans and her eyes nearly popped out of her head when she saw he wasn't wearing underwear. His pants slid over his hips and unveiled his significant length and girth. Now squatting in front of him, she looked up and caught his grin, smiling back.

"I take it you approve?" he chuckled again.

She nodded as she wrapped her hand around the base holding it out in front of her face. "Suck it," he ordered. She hesitated for a second before sliding her lips over the tip. She couldn't believe the size as it started to get harder, standing at full mast within seconds.

"Wow," she reacted as she started rubbing his length with both hands and sucking as much as she could fit into her mouth. She couldn't believe what was happening mere steps from his front door. She knew if Steve wanted to, he could hear what was going on. She didn't care.

Paul pushed his hips into her face thrusting into her, meeting her motions on his cock. She used drops of precum as lube, rubbing the long shaft while increasing the pace. Paul wasn't holding back, groaning loudly as his body started to tense. It didn't take long before he was holding the top of Michelle's head while exploding in her mouth.

She swallowed it all.

Feeling naughty and turned on, Michelle stood up and went to open the door to leave.

"Where are you going? We're not done here," Paul said while grabbing her arm and pulling her back gently into his apartment.

"It's late. I should probably get back. Steve will be wondering where I am," she said apologetically. "Besides, you just came!"

"Don't you worry about that, and fuck Steve. I'm willing to bet he's already in bed, and you're going to go home and have to finger yourself quietly so you don't wake him." Paul used a mocking voice, but he was right.

Michelle looked at the model quality body standing in front of her. Her eyes moved from his, all the way down to the floor and back up again.

"I want you to forget about Steve. I want you to be mine," Paul grunted with that ruggedly handsome smile stretching across his face again.

She smiled and stepped into his apartment, knowing exactly where his bedroom was. It was nearly the same layout as their place, but the bedrooms shared a wall. That's why they were able to hear so clearly what was going on the other night.

Paul followed her into the room and reached for her shirt, pulling it up and over her head. In what seemed like seconds, he'd unclasped her bra and she shrugged it from her shoulders letting it fall to the floor. As a defence mechanism, she raised her hands to cover her breasts before she spun around.

Paul was standing in the dim light of the room in all his naked glory. His body looked like it had been chiseled from a piece of granite. When Michelle's eyes met up with his, he was grinning that cocky grin she'd gotten used to seeing.

"I'm going to wear you out," he said cheekily. "That's not a promise -- it's a guarantee."

Michelle's heart started to pound so loudly that she was sure that Paul could hear it. He stepped closer to her, leaning over to her shoulder and gently nuzzling and kissing her soft skin. Michelle shivered at the feeling of his lips on her skin. Paul continued to kiss up the nape of her neck and to her earlobe, sucking on it gently.

Michelle closed her eyes and let her arms fall to her sides. Paul's lips moved down to hers, and then slowly and gently down her chin to her collarbone. He kissed a line down over the curve of her breast wrapping his lips around her hardening nipples. A flick of his tongue over the nub was met by a quiet moan from Michelle.

She didn't fight him when he lay her down on his bed, her head hitting the pillow and body sinking into the soft duvet that covered the mattress. Paul didn't hesitate, hooking his fingers in the waistband of her panties and then slipping them off and pitching them across the room. Almost immediately after her legs settled back on the bed, Paul had hopped up and was kneeling between her shins, now kissing up her thighs. As he moved higher, Michelle wiggled her hips just a little. She groaned when he blew a stream of air over her moistening pussy.

Paul leaned in and gently licked her slit from bottom to top, taking a second to flick her hardening clit. Encouraged by her growing moans, Paul started to kiss her wetness like he would her lips, his tongue gently sliding inside, before he took her clit between his lips, sucking it gently.

Michelle was in heaven. Her body began to feel tingly as she pushed her head into the pillows, arching her back. She reached down and grabs two solid handfuls of Paul's dark hair, holding his face against her sex as the first rush of orgasm took over her body.

"Oh my . . . FUCK!" she screamed out, not realizing how loud she was being.

Steve was already in bed when he thought he heard moans coming from the other side of the wall. Just like the other night, he rolled over and tried to drown out the sounds coming from the unit next door. He couldn't ignore it for long when he heard a scream from a voice eerily similar to that of Michelle. "No way," he thought to himself as he stared at the ceiling. But he knew exactly what was happening.

Paul didn't wait for Michelle to catch her breath. Instead, he grabbed her by her hips and flipped her onto her knees, positioning himself behind her. He slid his fingers over her still quivering pussy, and then held his shaft at the entrance of her wetness. He pressed the tip inside and was met with a hearty groan from Michelle, but he didn't wait for her to get used to his size, instead pushing it in deep in one hard thrust.

Michelle bit the pillow to muffle her groans as Paul continued to thrust deeply before nearly pulling the entire length out again, then repeating the process. The headboard was banging loudly against the wall as Paul increased the pace and Michelle started pushing back against his weight. Their bodies were making a loud slapping noise each time Paul would sink into her pussy. The only thing louder was their collective moans.

Starting to love the feeling of being filled completely with cock, Michelle suddenly felt a void between her legs. Paul had quickly pulled out and was moving to the bed beside her. Again, that huge cocky grin stretched across his face. "Get on me," he said in more of a grunt. "I want to see those tits bouncing while you ride on my cock."

She grinned and then moved into position, straddling him while facing him. She loved the look of anticipation on his face before she lowered herself down onto his raging hard-on. They both moaned as Paul watched his shaft disappear into the tight grips of Michelle's pussy. She reached her hands up cradling her breasts, rolling her nipples between her finger and thumb. Paul reached out to her hips to hang on while Michelle bounced up and down on his thickness.

The two moved in unison, picking up the pace, once again making the head board bang loudly against the bedroom wall. This time it was hitting so hard, it was nearly echoing in the room. Michelle lowered her hand to her clit and rubbed it furiously, throwing her head back overcome with passion. Paul was nearly lost in his own lust, the muscles in his stomach and legs were starting to tighten. Michelle was screaming loudly as she erupted once again, this time squirting her juices all over Paul's cock and legs. He wasn't far behind, exploding deep inside of her, filling her with volley after volley of his seed.

Out of breath and still shaking Michelle collapsed onto Paul's chest, his cum slowly dripping from her pussy. Both were sweaty and panting.

"Did Steve ever make you scream like that?" Paul asked cheekily.

"Steve who?" Michelle said with a wink.