All Comments on 'Nice Guys Finish Last'

by quietlyhorny

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
no way

She would have been kicked to the street like garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Enjoy

Enjoyed this well written and erotic story. Looking forward to reading similar tales about beautiful women being seduced/taken from their mates. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good

very good

JusttooldJusttooldabout 12 years ago
almost

Nicely put together story but I was left wondering what happens next.

nakdsubnakdsubabout 12 years ago
Can I finish the story?

Steve gets out of bed, smashes in the door, runs into the bed room with a baseball bat and works Paul over so hill never personally train anyone again. He tells his ex wife hill kill her if she doesn't claim that Paul raped her and he gets off. She is so terrified now of Steve that she accepts a very small settle in the divorce.

fregenfregenabout 12 years ago
Change the lock on the door

She doesn't live there any more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Holy crap

Most of the guys reading/commenting in this category identify with little Steve; closet cucks and internet hard men. Some have outed themselves already.

tastesgreattastesgreatabout 12 years ago
OUT WITH THE GARBAGE!

Why would he want to be associated with the likes of this whore?

Mostera1Mostera1about 12 years ago
Groan

Time to cut the losses and clean house. Steve needs to change his outlook; but a loving wife would help him, not belittle him at every turn. Now she cheats on him, and further demeans him with her words.

I can only hope that if there is a next chapter, we will find out that Steve will become a man and not a pathetic cuckold wimp.

Michelle and especially Paul need a serious attitude adjustment. Yes, a baseball bat, and divorce.

M1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
"Most of the guys reading/commenting in this category identify with little Steve; closet cucks and internet hard men. Some have outed themselves already."

methinks the asshat who wrote the above protests too much.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
too unrealistic

Super Bull meets Closet Nympho and classic Softy Cuck. Was any stereotype left out? Wish QH had included a stop-watch to time door closing to first suck, then to second pussy insertion. We clearly know a sundial is all we'll need to know when she re-enters Cucks apartment to collect her clothes. Very hot, however, but GMAB!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Marriage is dead.

Move along, nothing to see, nothing erotic here. Just your usual cuckold wimp story. And just so the writer knows? trust me The nice guys, DO finish first. The assholes and true cucks ALWAYS finish last. That is what this writer will always do.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Thanks

For sharing.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
Well Now We Know

why Paul had so much baggage - he is an asshole with no manners and there has to be more than a few husbands with guns looking for him. The perfect man for a lot of women, no manners, no brains, spends all his time at a gym and stealing other men's women. Steve just needs to set her clothes outside of Pauls place and put a chair in front of the door. that problem is solved. they are not compatable.

you wrote a real life story and you have the slut down perfectly.

FloridaryanFloridaryanabout 12 years ago
Steve Who ?

Well isn't that a Loving Wife. Hope Paul gives her a little gift. She certainly deserves it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Crap

Stupid, juvenile, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

As a work of FICTION I enjoyed it. Does it happen in real life? Duh! What doesn't but as a written story... bravo.

JonTaylorJonTaylorabout 12 years ago
Not My Cup of Tea

I don't enjoy this type of husband-hating story because I am a husband, but I do appreciate that the world is a better place for having all sorts of people in it. The angry men commenting here should have stopped reading, voted a 1, then gone elsewhere for stories more suitable to their interests. I dare you to write a story in which the husband is the strong protagonist who wins in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Need a Cuckold Category

The Loving Wives tag invites too much criticism

rlg99prlg99pabout 12 years ago
I Gave It A 1

It did'nt rate any higher.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Always Interesting

To see the guys who couldn't satisy their own wives, spilling their vitriol in the comments section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
time for Col Colt

Men were not created equal so God made sure Col. Colt was born. A. 45 between the legs of both of them is called for and there is no jury in Wyoming would convict him!

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 12 years ago
Short and to the point...

with no regard for the feelings of her soft boy-friend or the repercussions of their actions. The title is wrong however. The nice guy did finish first and now he's completely finished.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
Quick and straight to the point

There isn't a lot of compassion for any of the characters in this story , and I think that is what the story needs.

At least one of the main characers should have had a little sympathy from the reader to make the story sound complete.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
No wife

and no loving. Wrong section. Utter crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Change of title

Nice guys finish last and total pratts end up dead.

mole114mole114over 1 year ago

Horrible and I don’t mean written I mean the way he was treated

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous