Nice Neighbors Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie backed away, stepping past me again. This time, she stopped just to my side.

"And you," she chuckled and I thought once again how cute she was, "the happy husband right out ofPenthouse Letters." Her hand shot out and grabbed my erection through my shorts. She wasn't so cute any more. "It's rather funny, you know, kind of ironic. The University screened the whole neighborhood to make sure it wasgood enoughfor the new Department Chairman." Her nails were longer than Laurie's and I felt all five of them press into my genitals. "Isn't that a scream?"

She let me go and backed up another few feet. She pulled a cell phone out of her pocket and took several pictures before we could even react. She snapped it shut and started to walk away. "Oh,boss," she turned around with a wicked little grin, "send your little cuck-hubby over to knock on my door when you start partying with these boy-toys. You don't mind if I play too, do you?"

To be continued...

12