Nice Substitute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then we get to the last scene.

The Pirate Slut has been captured. She's in a dungeon in the cellar of the Governor's mansion. The doors and windows are barred and she is standing with her hands tied behind her back while Lieutenant Rourke, who is the nearest this movie has to a bad guy, is interrogating her.

"You must pay for your crimes!"

"Do what you want with me. I'll never submit."

"Where is the treasure, Slut?"

She laughs haughtily.

"Tell me or you will be punished!"

"Hah! I enjoy a little punishment."

At the sudden change of tone Penny sits forward on the sofa. This is something a little different from the sucking and fucking of the previous scenes. Something darker and more exciting and it has Penny's full attention.

The Lieutenant grabs the Pirate Slut and shakes her. She laughs in his face.

He slaps her but she twists away and suddenly her blouse rips revealing a pair of big and beautiful naked tits.

"Oh!" says Penny.

"Here's my treasure!" says the Pirate Slut. And she thrusts her tits forward into the Lieutenant's face.

"You'll pay for that, Slut!" he says.

And he shoves her over towards the iron bedstead and pushes her forward onto her knees, her face pressed against the rough blanket, her hands tied behind her back.

"Oh wow!" says Penny.

The Lieutenant strips away the Pirate Slut's skirt, and now she is bent forward, crouching, her naked ass thrust towards him and utterly exposed.

Penny slides off the sofa and kneels on the rug. She pulls the belt from my pants and looks up at me.

"Tie my hands, Mister H. Quickly. Tie my hands like hers."

I'm shaking with excitement now too as I wrap the leather belt three times round her wrists and tighten the buckle.

"Is that too tight?"

"No. No. It's good."

We watch the screen as the Lieutenant circles the slavishly-bound Pirate Slut. He has his cock out and it's every bit as long as the Captain's and every bit as hard. It's just a question of what he's going to do with it. He stops by her head, and grabbing a handful of her hair he pulls her up until her lips are level with his cock. Then he yanks her forward onto it and thrusts his whole length into her mouth. He fucks her face hard.

"Oh God!" says Penny.

But her words are stopped by my cock as I grab her head and fuck her mouth in a repetition of the action on screen. Penny groans. She gags and I ease her back but she doesn't want to stop and stretches forward to take me even deeper until her mouth is crammed with my cock. Now her tits are thrust forward under her t-shirt and her crotch is twitching back and forth looking for relief but with her tied hands she has no way to ease the yearning of her cunt and she sucks me with increasing desperation until I know if I don't stop I'm going to cum. I pull back and leave her panting and frantic for whatever comes next.

On the screen the Pirate Slut's mouth-fuck is over too. The Lieutenant has left her breathless, flopped forward on the bed while he stands back to admire her vulnerable ass.

"What are you going to do to me?" pants the Slut.

"You'll find out."

And the Lieutenant pushes her knees apart, splaying the cheeks of her ass.

"Oh shit!" says Penny, on her knees on the rug, and she wriggles forward and copies the stance of the captive, turning her head to one side so she can watch what happens next on screen.

We see the Pirate Slut's ass, and the Lieutenant positioned behind her, his huge cock pointing between her buttocks like a heat-seeking missile. He spits on his fingers, and daubs it on the tight little rose of her asshole. And then he presses the tip of his cock, still slick with her saliva and his pre-cum up against her anus and pushes in, reaming the Pirate Slut's ass as he slides home with one slow thrust.

And there Penny is in front of me, her hands tied, her face turned towards the TV screen. She's breathing heavily. Her crotch is twitching. Her lips are pursed in anticipation of her own asshole being breeched. It's the rudest thing I have ever seen.

"Penny, are you sure you-"

"Please! Do it to me like he's doing it to her!"

"What about Anthony?"

"Anthony's never going to do that to me... He's got my pussy! I want to have you this way. Aw, come on... Please!"

I remember there's a tube of lube in my bag. I fumble around and at last I locate the little plastic bottle.

Meanwhile on the screen the Pirate Slut takes the fat cock in to the hilt.

"Fuck me Lieutenant. Fuck my pirate ass!"

Penny repeats it like a mantra. "Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass!"

I spread the lube all along my cock and put a big squirt if it over Penny's rosebud anus. She gasps at the coolness. Then I position the head of my slippery cock against her and push.

"OK. This might hurt."

"I want it!"

"You just need to relax."

"Ungh!"

She pokes her tongue through her lips and closes her eyes in concentration. Then as I press forward she pushes back until I feel the muscles of her tight anal sphincter ringing my invading cock. A moment of constriction, a grunt from Penny, then she relaxes and her dimpled ass swallows the fat head of my ecstatic cock.

"Oh. It feels so fucking dirty Mister H."

I hold it there for a few moments as she gets used to the thick erection crammed in her asshole. We both watch the screen.

"You like that big dick up your ass!" says the Lieutenant.

Then Penny whispers, "Say what he says."

I do as I'm told. "You like that big dick up your ass!"

Penny shoves back on to me. "Yeah. I really like it."

And now I start to thrust into her, gently at first, then harder as Penny shoves back onto me until the full length of my cock is lodged inside the tight velvet tunnel of her rectum. And I love the feel of her. I love how my hips feel against her ass-cheeks. I love the tight pink rim of her anus stretched around my glistening shaft. I love her pretty face pushed down against the rug as she watches the anal fuck-fest on screen.

"Is that OK?"

She just whimpers.

"Penny?"

After a pause measured only by the groans from the TV and the throbbing of my stiff cock deep inside her she gives me her answer: "It's just too dirty to speak..."

The Pirate Slut is getting really into her punishment now, moaning and grunting as the Lieutenant relishes her perfect porn-star arse. We see her face, mouth open, in a stupor of lust and pain and pleasure. "Aw, fuck my ass!" says the Pirate Slut "Make me your dirty slut bitch."

"Oh yesssss!" hisses Penny. "I'm a dirty, slut bitch!"

Then the cell door clangs open.

"Stop!"

It's the Captain. He disapproves of the interrogation. The Lieutenant protests. "But sir. She has such a sweet ass."

"I shall put that to the test in good time, Lieutenant, but not with your rough methods."

Penny is enthralled. A new cock for the Pirate Slut. She watches intently as my shaft rocks in and out of her asshole.

The Captain believes in winning hearts and minds. He unties the Pirate Slut, and sits her back in the chair. He kisses her tits. He spreads her legs and laps at her cunt. She groans with pleasure while the Lieutenant stands aside, tugging sulkily on his over-size cock.

Penny shuffles forward and my cock slides from her gaping bum. "Untie me!" she says.

I free her wrists and she pulls her t-shirt off. Her bra is pink and lacy and kind of cute, just like she said. She drops it to the floor and her perfect pert tits swing free. And now we watch as the Captain sits on the prison cell bed and beckons the Pirate Slut over. She approaches, and he motions her to turn around and then straddle him, and she does so obediently, then he guides her down until his rock-hard cock finds her ass again and it slides in like a well-greased piston.

Penny pushes me over to the sofa, and I sit. She faces the TV and mimics the Pirate Slut lowering herself onto my lap, and once more my cock presses up against this beautiful girl's debauched ass-hole. Her sphincter puckers against the slick dome. A moment of resistance, then with a deep breath and a look of intense and dirty concentration her pretty little ass engulfs my cock once more.

Penny's eyes are glued to the screen again as she rises and falls rhythmically along the length of my shaft, the tight tunnel of her ass-hole gripping me, milking me like the dirtiest deep-throat blow job and twice as filthy.

Meanwhile on screen the Pirate Slut is getting her ass crammed with thick Royal Navy cock. Penny stares at the porn star's thrusting hips jerking up and down on the out-size dick. The Pirate Slut's tits are shaking, her mouth is wide open and her eyes are half shut like she could come at any minute while the Captain grunts with pleasure and we're treated to a low angle close-up of her plump ass-cheeks splayed wide while he plunders her booty.

And now I'm grunting too, slamming my cock up into Penny's own gaping ass-hole, and her body glows with a thin sheen of sweat as she squats astride my lap and pistons her buttocks up and down onto me, her bowels hungry for every inch of cock I can cram in.

"Ah, yes, fuck me!" she whimpers, "I'm such a slut. Fuck my ass as hard as you want... Oh shit... oh yes!"

Penny's twerking on my cock reaches fever pitch now as the Lieutenant, tired of watching his boss have all the fun joins in again. He stands in front of the big-titted bouncing Pirate Slut and pulls her lips down onto his huge cock. She can barely fit her jaw round it as he pulls her mouth up and down the massive girth while the Captain fucks her ass, and now the Pirate Slut is being shoved back and forth from one huge dick to the other, a slutty feast for their two hungry cocks.

"Look at her. It's... it's beautiful."

I pinch her nipples and bite the back of her neck. Her sphincter tightens around the root of my cock, making me jolt with pleasure.

"Penny, your ass is amazing."

But the threesome on screen is evolving into something new. First the Captain lies on the table, and now the Pirate Slut straddles him. She takes hold of his thick cock and rubs the tip on her glistening swollen clit, then eases it up into her sopping wet cunt, lowering herself down onto the Captain's hips until his groin is pressed up hard against her shaven crotch. And now she leans forward and offers her ass up to the Lieutenant.

"Oh God. He's going to fuck her ass. They're both fucking her... Oh!"

Now Penny's fingers find her swollen clit and as she masturbates her stretched and over-stimulated ass-hole spasms with her excitement and it sends pulses of sheer pleasure the length of my shaft while on screen the two men thrust up into the pouting cunt and punished ass of their tousle-haired captive. In and out pump the two fat cocks and the Pirate Slut gasps and grunts with each thrust and counter-thrust.

Meanwhile with my cock still wedged up her ass and her fingers thrust in her cunt with her free hand Penny is reaching around for something behind the sofa cushions. Her lithe body twists and writhes and churns my stiff hot cock in her ass as she rummages about until...

"Yes!"

... in her slim little hand I see she's got a dildo. And I realise she must have brought it with her and been pleasuring herself before I even showed up.

"You said you didn't have one!"

"Shhh!"

Now she leans back against me. I kiss her neck and shoulders and taste her sweet salty sweat as Penny spreads her legs wide and braces her pretty feet either side of my thighs. Then with a look of intense concentration she eases the head of the dildo up her slick cunt. I feel it slide up, parallel to my cock, only a thin wall of Penny's flesh separating my rampant erection from the lewd plastic phallus. "Oh baby," I groan. "Does that feel good?"

She breathes deeply, for a moment. "Uh-huh."

A minute of silence, except for the rhythmic groans of hard-core porn on the TV as Penny absorbs the millions of signals from the super-stimulated nerves in her cunt and ass. My cock marks the passing seconds with throb after throb. And then - click - she switches on the vibrator.

I don't know what it feels likes for Penny but suddenly her ass-hole is trembling and buzzing and shuddering all at once around my cock and it feels hot and sour and sweet and painful all at once. It's like she's somehow sucking me up into her, electrifying my cock with pleasure through the hot velvet walls of her asshole.

I don't want to come. I never want to stop fucking this beautiful girl's ass. I try to distract myself. I look at the movie but it doesn't help because now the Pirate Slut is beginning to come hard on her own duet of rampant dicks. She groans. She pinches her tits. She gasps and bucks and moans and her mouth stretches into one great big "Oh!" and she throws her head back with a cry that sends her tits and buttocks and thighs quivering as waves of pleasure break over her.

And then suddenly she's done. She stays straddling the Captain's fat dick, but now the Lieutenant pulls his cock from her sumptuous ass and thrusts it back against her lips, but this time he's slapping it onto her outstretched tongue as he jerks himself off, pumping hard, building to his own climax.

"Oh. I wanna see him cum!" Penny whispers, pumping the dildo hard now, "I wanna see his spunk on her nowwww!"

And right on cue there's a dam-burst of spunk. A jet of white spurts across the Pirate Slut's writhing wet tongue and spatters into her waiting mouth. Then another goes across her glossy lips. And another shoots across her chin. A fourth on her cheek and a fifth, sixth and seventh wad of creamy goo hit her big tits. Now as his climax fades he drives his cock home into her lewd semen-and-lipstick smeared mouth and she gulps down the last spurts from his sated cock.

"Oh she's swallowing it. Oh yes!"

Rubbing the cum across her tits The Pirate Slut lifts her cunt from the Captain's huge cock and now it's his turn to spurt all over her and as the Pirate Slut's face and tits are slathered in a second deluge of cum Penny starts to piston her ass even more wildly up and down on my cock and begins a low moan of pure dirty pleasure that starts in her gut and rises through her shaking body and out of her beautiful gaping mouth in one long glorious, "Aaaaaaaaaah". And as she comes her ass contracts around me in long hot spasms that send me over the edge until I send huge jolts of hot spunk deep into her shuddering ass.

She falls back against me, spent.

"You see. I said I could be dirty," she murmurs. My cock slides from her and a trickle of cum slides down her thigh from her exhausted ass.

We kiss. Then she rests her head on my shoulder as we watch the final moments of the movie. Julietta, the Captain and the Lieutenant free the Pirate Slut, join her crew and sail off into the sunset. A happy ending.

Penny falls asleep on the couch. I put a blanket over her and crawl into bed.

I sleep very late, and when I wake up she's gone. I don't know what I expected. I stumble around in my dressing gown and make breakfast, by which I mean toast and coffee. My phone beeps. It's another picture of Denise in her underwear. "Hope you weren't too mad at me!" it says. "Want to come out to LA for a few days so I can say sorry?"

I'm wondering just how to say no when there's a knock at the door.

"Just me!" says Penny, "Breakfast."

She comes in and pushes me over towards the sofa.

"I already ate, but I guess I could eat a little more..."

"Well this is a different kind of breakfast." She pulls off her t-shirt and shorts. Black lace lingerie. My cock leaps at the sight of her. She grins and says, "It's Penny for breakfast."

She straddles me on the sofa, and pulls my mouth up to meet hers.

"Oh, and by the way, Mister H," she says, "I need some cheering up. I stopped by the library and broke up with Anthony. Still, I guess that gives us a whole other way to have fun..."

12