All Comments on 'Nicholas' Bargain Ch. 06'

by redsoles

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Finally! Thank You.

It's great to finally see chapter 6 posted. And a good one at that. I loved it. Well worth the wait, but I wasn't expecting the ending of this chapter. You're supposed to be calming things down and finishing the story, not adding more action to it. I know you split this chapter, and hope that you will submit chapter 7 quickly. It would be a shame if you made us wait for it, even though it is finished. Don't know what Mika is playing at, but I guess we'll find out soon. :)

redsolesredsolesover 10 years agoAuthor

Thanks for reading. Don't worry, it will end smoothly in the next part! There were no rules when I started writing this, I went with the flow, so I wouldn't like to confine myself to calming it down and having that be the end as that wouldn't be satisfying for me to write.

I intended to leave it at the last chapter but received feedback that people wanted a further closing chapter and didn't want to do the usual - they get married, the end - as that was a given with how the last part ended :)

RejoyceRejoyceover 10 years ago
A nice surprise

I was shocked to see this chapter after so long, what a nice surprise!

shyvirginsubshyvirginsubover 10 years ago
Yay

Happy with the latest chapter I've got you in my favorite author list

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gah!

Nooooooo!! Nicholas & Lara were supposed to get married & have lots of demon babies GAAAH

LaChatteNoireLaChatteNoireover 10 years ago
A little nitpick

FYI, the French word for prince is prince (pronounced more like prahnce).

Other than the nitpick, I'm excited to see where this is going! It has been one of my favorite stories.

redsolesredsolesover 10 years agoAuthor

LaChatteNoire, re the surname name Armel - I was sure to check and double check when researching his name. Armel is a surname of French origin meaning 'warrior prince' or 'stone prince' or some places state the meaning as simply 'prince'. It's not the prince used in French speaking as you mentioned but it seems to be an ancient surname. That is, of course, unless the places I researched on got it wrong?! (I checked a handful of sources). If so, you have my apologies :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you so much for deciding to finish this story! Still loving it. But I agree that they are supposed to be having demon babies right now! :-) I'm really excited for the next chapter. I don't know what Mika is up to but I can't wait to see what Nicholas does to him for messing with Lara. Please post again soon! 5 stars. ~K.

ravenhairedcutieravenhairedcutieover 10 years ago

I am so glad I found this story. All I can say is one word...."AWESOME". Can't wait for the next chapter and looking forward to how this story will end.

OriginalTOriginalTover 10 years ago
bravo!!!

This story has developed so nicely. I've been reading it none stop since I read it. Please add more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lara and Nicholas

Please continue your tale...very intriguing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredsoles@redsoles
The edited/revised version of Nicholas' Bargain is on Amazon under author Amanda Rieu :) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00I65P7RM Goodreads link https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/17440084-amanda-rieu

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES