All Comments on 'Nicholas's Hope Ch. 02'

by NightGal

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
DoctorWolfDoctorWolfabout 13 years ago
Hope his end is planned!

Hope you've planned an end for this awful Alpha character. Interesting bend, can't wait to see more!

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptabout 13 years ago
So far, so good.

This story seems to be starting out okay. I just hope Tom really doesn't bring his mate to this bastard. If so, I really hope this bastard will meet a gruesome end.

I await the next chapter.

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritabout 13 years ago
mmmm

to be honest, i definitely do not like this Alpha, and not sure if i want to read more, i am hoping that you are planning on taking this supposed Alpha down. But i am willing to wait for the next chapter to see where you take this story.

Donna

canndcanndabout 13 years ago

Hmmm...you've upped the ante on this story considerably with this chapter. You created one sadistic Alpha and I agree with the other comment in that it will be hard if he carries through on a terrible rape of Tom's mate. There won't be a story if Tom's beast takes over and slaughters the alpha but it would be the best ending. I hope it doesn't get to gruesome. I also wonder what will come of the fact that he has marked her. Does that mean they are mated in your were world? Or does it have to be during sex as is typical in these stories? I like the idea of upturning the typical strong alpha male finds human female. Reversing it is cool. I look forward to seeing where this goes. My one question is...if he wants to find his mate and has Tom saying 'there aren't that many hospitals..we'll find her' but he has sent her flowers and knows where she is...it doesn't make sense. Of course there was the repeat of the last paragraph but mistakes happen. The story looks like it is gonna be real good.

Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035about 13 years ago
Awesome Alpha

I really like the terrible alpha. Alpha's are usually honorable and treats their people well. I like this alpha meaning he is a good bad guy. I really hope Tom or Nick tears him apart. I think if Nick becomes a Were that he could be an Alpha. Carry on, I sincerly enjoy this story.

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Looking Forward

I have been looking forward to this chapter and was overall happy with it. I like that "Hope" has no memory. Nicholas seems a doll and the attraction he and Hope have for another is almost innocent. What has thrown m a little off is the fact of the flowers. Are the ones in her room from Nicholas or Eric? If they are the ones from Eric, then a couple of things 1. either the nurse Sam or Nicholas would've noticed them and realized someone knew her identity and 2 if they are from Eric, then he already knows where she is. With the exception of the flowers I really enjoyed the story. I don't like Eric, but if he were a good guy, Hope would've mated with him and we wouldn't have a story. hehe he. I'll be watching for the next chapter.

bearmad1963bearmad1963about 13 years ago
Liked it.

I like thi story it's getting better and better as you go along.

More please and soon.

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189about 13 years ago
more please

cant wait for the next chapter , make them longer plz

NightpleasureNightpleasureabout 13 years ago

Great story, I really enjoyed the change in the alpha. Usually they are good.

Bun79Bun79about 13 years ago
Excited for things to come

Can't wait for the next chapter, I'm loving the road this story is going down. Keep it up.

EnclosedOneEnclosedOnealmost 13 years ago
A little short but otherwise great

awwww nooooooo! so short but still pretty good. I look forward to the next chapter. Take your time though and get everything the way you want it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I don't know if it was done on purpose but the last two paragraphs are really repetitive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous