All Comments on 'Nick the Stripper Returns'

by SPEN STERLING

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great story

great story! would like to see this story continued

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
very hot

loved the story, my favorite personal fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Keep it coming

Excellent continuation of the scenario. Would love to read what would have happened if Nick had received the whispered request in the penultimate paragraph from your wife rather than being walked to the door.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Best on the site

Awesome stuff.Hope to read more as soon as possible as things develop with your guest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Top Quality

Extremely well written piece that leaves the door open for a number of follow on scenarios which I hope we will get to read as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More, more, more!

Very very enjoyable and extremely well written. Had me on tenterhooks reading to see how far things developed. Keep this theme coming.

TonyTheTiger88TonyTheTiger88over 18 years ago
Very good

I thought your story was very erotic and sexual, while maintaining a realistic nature to it. This was a great follow-up to The Final Kiss and I think your writing in these two stories was excellent. Thanks for sharing such an erotic story. Please share more as you see fit. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hard reading

I can't describe how hard my cock got reading this story, anticipation was everything. Great Job and I know that Nick will return to finish the what was started. Thanks one of the best I have read.

ErotonautErotonautabout 17 years ago
Hot tale about a hot tail

That Nick is sure a pro, able to resist the urge to rip the material aside and plant his cock like a victory flag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Max

I'm not a stripper, I'm a handyman that had an experience with a couple just like that, years ago. Thanks for bringing back fond memories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

ABD6

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome!

Thats awsome!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman4 months ago
Excellent

Really good story. The buildup is intense, and leaves me wanting to read more of the beautiful wife and the stud stripper. 5*****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSPEN STERLING@SPEN STERLING
I love to visualize a good erotic story. My favorite stories involve people being compelled by passion to do something unexpected. I enjoy feedback, so let me know what you think of my stories.