Nick the Stripper Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think she was enjoying herself fine anyway. Her grinding intensity had increased, and she had arched her back up to get just the right angle, using my knees to push up on. Nick moved his hands from around her waist forward until the came to rest just under her breasts, and then he pulled her back up against him. His hands slid up around her breasts and began a slow massage through the thin teddy. One of her hands drifted down to massage his cock as he continued to grind it up against her, and the other hand found its way to massage my cock. Her eyes were closed and her head was leaning way back against Nick, and she was loving her fantasy of enjoying two hard cocks at the same time. She exploded in an orgasm so intense that she fell forward onto my lap in complete exhaustion. Nick moved from behind her and laid back on the floor, clearly affected by the intensity as well.

Even after the five minutes it took for my wife to recuperate, Nick's cock was still rock hard, and my ever dutiful wife took it upon herself to straddle him and give him a slow, sexy hand job until she sensed that he was coming, and then she once again took his fine cock into her mouth and sucked him dry, all while I watched in continued fascination.

I can't really remember too much about what was said after that. My mind was a blur. I remember everybody getting dressed and Nick hugging my wife goodbye. After she hugged him she came over and whispered to me, "I'm going upstairs, and I need you to fuck me."

So I walked Nick to the door. I knew how much he charged for the show, and I had twice that much in my pocket, but when I offered it to him he flatly refused, and said that if anything, he should be paying us. The last thing he said as he walked out the door was...

"Call me, anytime."

12