Nick Watches Di Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gripman
gripman
47 Followers

"Wait!" Di pleaded, "I've got to go out and serve drinks now."

"Fuck the drinks" the man growled climbing on the bed, stiff prick in hand, waving it in front of Di.

To her disbelief, lust began to consume her again.

"Well, OK, big fella" Di said rolling over on her knees to take it doggie style "You can do me but you better do me good!"

As Nick watched that hard cock entering his wife he saw her hand with it's long, red fingernails go quickly to her clit and begin vigorously rubbing.

By now the poker game had lost its interest and the others began drifting into the bedroom to watch the action. It was so hot that they all began entertaining ideas about seconds.

Seeing the men watching appealed to Di's exhibitionistic tendencies and renewed her lust. She began thinking about one of her favorite fantasies; getting gang banged by several men at once. "God," she thought "I want all of these men now, naked and erect, to suck and fuck."

As if on cue one of them dropped his pants and brought his penis to her mouth. She immediately engulfed it. To Di's delight, the rest began disrobing. In order to get her hands on those hot cocks Di rolled over on her back. She grabbed a cock in each hand and began jerking the men off. The man fucking her raised her legs over his shoulders so he could feel those nylons on his shoulders and have maximum penetration. With all this sexual activity Di felt like she was having an endless orgasm and wanted it to last forever. The man fucking her began moaning with his orgasm and began pumping his cum into her, inciting her passion even more. As he finished and pulled out another quickly replaced him. She was amazed that she wasn't getting sore with all this fucking, but her pussy was so well lubricated with cum and her own pussy juice that even the largest prick slid home with no discomfort. With all these orgasms her pussy was large and loose, it's lips engorged and swollen like the men's cocks.

Di was lost in lust as if drugged. As one cock spurted and withdrew she could hardly wait until another replaced it. And she lost count of the ones she had sucked off and jacked off, their cum covering her body. And through it all there was always someone sucking her nipples and fingering her clit. Her clit was so sensitive from her cumming that it had become painful with their endless fingering of it. With her hands full of cocks she couldn't stop them, but the pain soon transformed itself into a sublimely exquisite sensation that Di had never experienced before.

With a rock hard cock Nick watched his wife sink into this state of pure carnal lust. He knew if he even touched his own cock it would explode.

"That's my wife and that's my pussy" he thought lovingly "and when all the rest are through I want to hold her and kiss her and suck her pussy and fuck her and pump my load into her hot cum filled cunt and tell her how much I love her."

As the player's passions finally subsided and they began to leave, the VP with whom Nick had set this up came to him.

"Nick," he said, "this is the best poker party we have ever had. The boys were so impressed that they each ponied up an additional $100 tip, hoping that maybe she would fill in again sometime when our regular hostess can't make it."

"It's certainly a possibility, sir" Nick said smiling to himself "If I can manage to get her away from her husband."

"Well, whatever" the VP said "But you know, you've got that business deal we were discussing sewed up. I'm looking forward to working with you. Now you better get into that bedroom and see if you can't get some of that pussy. It's the best and hottest I've ever had. And you were right. You can tell she does it cause she loves to fuck. By the way, this suite and everything in it, including her, is yours for the rest of the night, young man. Enjoy."

"If you only knew," thought Nick.

With that he departed leaving Nick and Di alone.

Nick returned to the bedroom and found Di lying on the bed, a look of anxiety on her face.

Finding her this way surprised Nick. Not knowing what was wrong, he remained silent. This only added to Di's anxiety.

"Oh, Nicky, I'm so sorry but I just lost my head. All those hot men, and all for me. It was like I was in one continuous orgasm. I lost all thought of everything including you. Did I go too far? Are you upset? Please forgive me. Say something."

Nick watched her absent-mindedly fingering her dripping pussy and rubbing cum all over her belly and breasts. He knew she would fuck them all again right then if they came back into the room.

"Oh, baby, you're too much" he said.

Nick lost no time in stripping down and climbing into bed. He kissed her deeply, not only with passion but with love. Di rolled over on top of him, cum dripping from her big brown nipples and oozing from her pussy.

"Nicky, look at my pussy. It's dripping cum" she said. "I'm going to rub it all over your body, then you'll be as slick and slippery as me. Then we'll fuck all slimy. Afterward we'll lick it all off of each other before you fuck me again."

Nick felt her hot, wet cunt start sliding over his body.

When Nick finally started slipping his cock to his wife's much used pussy she asked softly "Nick, did you enjoy watching me fuck all those men?"

"Yes" he whispered "I love it how lost in lust you get."

"Oh, Nicky. You're so good to me to let me enjoy all these different sexual experiences," she said.

And Nick felt her pussy begin to contract in yet another orgasm.

"God, I love to get gang fucked, darling" Di gasped.

As he began visualizing the scene his wife had just been in, fucking and sucking and jerking all those men, Nick began pumping yet another load of cum into his wife's already sloopy, wet pussy.

As Nick finished cumming Di murmured to him "Call room service, honey. You didn't make me cum good enough. I want to fuck the bellboy".

gripman
gripman
47 Followers
12