Nicki Joins in a Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,150 Followers

When Nicki felt and then saw Melissa between her legs and felt her panties being taken off, she was delighted. Memories of women removing her panties had risen to the front of her mind and all were extremely happy. With no hesitation, she lifted her ass and then her feet from the bed to aid in the removal of the garment, and reveled in the feel of air currents on her wet, bare pussy. Melissa tossed the panties aside and Nicky was naked, except for her stockings. She was happily aware that her pussy was about to be eaten by a woman for the first time in a lot longer than it should have been, but she was unsure just how she should proceed, until Melissa directed her.

"Raise your legs and rest them on my shoulders. After that, do whatever feels good." With Nicki's legs resting on her shoulders, Melissa gazed lovingly at the pussy waiting for her. She was happy about the way the pubic hair was trimmed into what is usually called a "Mohawk", squared off at the top, a strip of hair down over the mons and clean shaven on both sides of the strip. When she eats a pussy, Melissa likes to lick everywhere, including the outer surfaces of the outer lips, and it is more fun for her and the other woman when they are smoothly shaven. The first thing she did was lick all the fresh juices off Nicki's crotch, thighs and pussy lips. It was delicious and Melissa was looking forward to enjoying much more of the same during the course of a long and highly pleasurable session of eating this marvelous pussy.

As Melissa licked the nectar from the pussy of Nicki, her own juices were dripping and this made June very happy. While the other two women were getting into position for Melissa to relish Nicki's pussy, June had gotten back under Melissa to lick all the nectar from her friend, and it was as delicious as June had known it would be. June has been sexually active with men and women for almost twenty years and has described Melissa as having "the pussiest pussy" she has ever known, plump, with downy red hair, soft creamy skin and lips and clit that quickly become engorged. The best feature is the delectable juices that Melissa produces in volume. June really loves eating her friend's pussy and was eager to get started but she knows there is something Melissa does with her nipples first, and June would wait until that had been done. She was also looking forward to burying her face in Nicki's crotch, and of all three women making a long, sex-filled night of it.

Melissa was also looking forward to eating Nicki's pussy and taking a long time with it but first, she moved up on the other woman's body, holding one of her own breasts in her hand. Nicki was puzzled, not knowing what was going to happen, but she expected to enjoy it because she had gotten pleasure from everything else so far. She was right. With her other hand, Melissa carefully peeled back the protective hood from Nicki's clit and, with her erect nipple, gently caressed the swollen love toy. A wave of extreme pleasure poured through Nicki, multiplying the pleasure that had been growing all night. As the nipple rubbed back and forth, her body was flooded with more of the same kind of wave. Nicki's pussy fucked up into the hand that was holding Melissa's breast, smearing it with fresh juices. When Melissa rubbed Nicki's clit with her other nipple, more and stronger tremors of pleasure coursed through her body and Nicki's pussy fucked even stronger into Melissa's hand.

After several minutes of contact between nipples and clit, adding to the arousal of both women, Melissa moved back to between Nicki's legs to enjoy the feel of her pussy lips, spongy and swollen, and delightful to her tongue. She started slowly, at their origin, licking the soft flesh in between the lips, and continuing to where the labia were close together. There, she explored the seam with her tongue and laved the surfaces of both lips, slowly moving her mouth and covering both areas many times over. By the time Melissa reached the end of the inner lip, where it joins with the other inner lip to form the clit hood, Nicki was moaning from the extreme pleasure and her pussy was fucking harder than ever into Melissa's face. Nicki's upper body had gone from squirming to writhing on the bed. Eventually, Melissa wanted Nicki to cum, of course, knowing how much they would both enjoy it, but there was no hurry; they had all night.

Because Nicki was already in a high state of arousal, Melissa wanted to keep her there, prolonging her climax and intensifying the pleasure for both women. She brought her tongue back to Nicki's outer pussy lip, and licked the outside, reveling in the smoothly-shaven surface. "She must have just shaved today, expecting to meet the guy who stood her up," Melissa thought. "His loss is our gain, all three of us." If Nicki had been a mind-reader, she would have agreed whole-heartedly.

"That felt wonderful, Melissa, what you did with your nipples and I really love what you're doing now. It's been so long I'd almost forgotten just how good it feels. Please don't stop."

Melissa had no intention of stopping, of course, and wanted to continue for a long time. After licking the first outer lip to its end, she switched her attentions to the other outer lip and licked it the same way, again relishing the way the smooth skin felt on her tongue. Melissa appreciated Nicki's skill, or somebody's skill, with a razor.

She also appreciated June's skill with her tongue. From the combination of what June was doing, what contact with Nicki's clit had done for her and the feel of her mouth on the delectable pussy she was eating, Melissa was ready to cum. Her pussy was fucking down into June's face and her juices were running all over her friend's lips and cheeks. "She's ready," June thought, and enveloped Melissa's swollen clit in her mouth. She concentrated on sucking and licking, immensely enjoying the taste and spongy texture of Melissa's love toy against her tongue and lips and the feel of Melissa's pussy jamming into her face. Knowing she was about to cum, Melissa pressed her lips against Nicki's clit hood and held tightly to Nicki's thighs.

She felt a twinge of envy when she saw and felt Melissa start to cum but Nicki also felt pride from the way one woman would be climaxing from the loving touch of another woman and she knew it would be her turn to cum next. Melissa's thighs squeezed June's head; her pussy slammed down into June's face and her lips stayed pressed against Nicki's pussy for the several minutes that she was cumming. When she climaxed, her back arched, driving her pussy into June's face and yanking her own mouth away from Nicki. Melissa quickly recovered enough to press her mouth back against Nicki's pussy, where both women wanted it to be.

After licking off all the fresh juices, finding them as delicious as she had known they would be, June crawled out from under her friend's pussy and went to the bathroom. There, she licked off all the juices she could from her face, and wiped the rest onto her fingers so she could lick the juices from there. When she had enjoyed all the nectar that she could, June washed off her face and hands and returned to the bedroom. From the selection of toys in her panty drawer, she selected a pink, medium-sized double-dong and set it on the bed to be available if it was wanted, hoping it would be. After that, she drank most of the wine from what she thought was her glass. By the time she got back on the bed, Melissa had regained her strength from her orgasm and was licking Nicki's other pair of pussy lips.

Nicki had gotten even further aroused from hearing and seeing June bringing Melissa to a climax but there had been a moment of panic when her pussy had been separated from Melissa's mouth, quickly followed by relief when she again felt the skillful tongue caressing her pussy lips. "You are wonderful, Melissa," Nicki murmured. This is the best loving I've had since...since...." When she realized the night was already her best since her nights with other women in college, Nicki once again excoriated herself mentally for leaving, for no good reason, the world of woman-on-woman sex. "At least," she told herself, "I can enjoy some great sex tonight and after that I can continue making up for wasted time."

Nicki truly was enjoying some great sex, and Melissa was enjoying it too. After licking the second pair of pussy lips all the way to the clit hood, she started caressing there with her tongue, while Nicki's upper body thrashed about on the bed and her pussy fucked stronger than ever into Melissa's face.

"Melissa, this is the best ever. You are incredible and I am almost ready to cum." Nicki meant everything she said, especially about being almost ready to cum. She had felt her climax building for a long time, seeming to start with a pond, increasing to a lake from the pleasure Melissa's nipples had given her and now it had grown to an ocean from the intense pleasure her pussy was receiving from the expert ministrations of Melissa's mouth. Feelings of complete delight rolled through Nicki's body in waves, making her entire body thrash on the bed while her hungry pussy rammed into Melissa's face. Nicki's toes and fingers were curling and her head was tossing from side to side on her pillow. She was completely ready to cum, and she expected to enjoy a monumental orgasm. Nicki also meant it was the best sex she had ever had, even better than anything in college, and much better than anything she had ever gotten from a man.

It got better! When June had said earlier that she would be able to lick and fondle four world class boobies, that's what she meant, even though she had left Nicki's breasts to eat Melissa's pussy. June returned, kneeling by the lovely body that was pitching wildly, and holding Nicki's breasts while licking her nipples, which were big and hard and felt wonderful to June. She ran her tongue over first one then the other, switching back and forth. For Nicki, the tidal waves of pleasure coursing through her body now had an additional source, June's mouth, licking and then sucking her breasts.

It got even better! Melissa knew Nicki was ready to cum and that the pleasure had been prolonged as much as possible. She curled her tongue under the protective hood to fondle the engorged clit that was hidden there, relishing the feel of its swollen sides. Melissa still had her arms around Nicki's thighs and her fingers in the Mohawk-trimmed pubic hair so she gently reached under her mons to peel the hood away from the treasure it was protecting. Carefully, Melissa drew the precious clit into her mouth and started to suck on it while her tongue caressed its sides and top. After a few minutes, tremendously pleasurable to both women, Nicki started cumming.

"Oh, yes! Yes! Oh, God, yes!" she cried out. Her legs squeezed the head of Melissa and her body churned the bed. June kept her mouth clamped on one lovely breast and her arm on Nicki's belly, keeping her from throwing herself off the bed. Melissa held onto Nicki's legs and kept her mouth clamped on her clit, licking and sucking, and enjoying the ride.

It was a wild ride, and extremely pleasurable for everybody. Nicki's pussy continued jamming into Melissa's face and her legs swung wildly from side to side, holding Melissa's head captive. She was a willing, even eager captive, clinging to Nicki's thighs and keeping her mouth locked to the clit she was pleasuring, sucking on it and licking the engorged sides, sending out more and greater waves of pleasure with every caress of her tongue. Ecstatically, Nicki climaxed, flinging her arms out to her side, arching her back and jamming her pussy one last time into Melissa's face. After her climax, Nicki relaxed completely, her body melting into the bed. Her legs draped themselves over Melissa's shoulders after releasing their grip on her head. From the greatest orgasm she had ever experienced, Nicky was utterly blissed out, and lay on her back, eyes closed and her mouth locked in a smile of ecstasy. June took her mouth from Nicki's luscious breast and shared with Melissa the feast of delicious juices welling up from Nicki's pussy.

After a few minutes, Nicki raised her head, a smile almost bisecting her face. "Melissa, you are simply incredible. I have never cum like that. Never, not with a woman and, especially, not with a man. Besides being drop-dead gorgeous, you can eat pussy like nobody I've ever heard of." She took a sip of the glass of wine June had handed her.

Melissa was smiling and drinking wine too. "I enjoyed it as much as you did, Nicki. You have a marvelous pussy, one of the best I've ever eaten. I appreciate the compliment but I have to be honest. I do know one guy that can eat pussy as well as I can, and he could have made you cum just as big as I did. I know, because he's eaten mine a few times."

"I can't believe that. I've had guys try to eat my pussy but usually they're so rough and clumsy and in such a hurry to fuck that it's worse than useless. There's only one thing a man can do that a woman can't and it's not eating pussy."

June disagreed. "Melissa was talking about George, and she's right, although you don't know him. Actually, there's nothing a man can do that a woman can't. I'll show you." She slid off the opposite side of the bed with her back to Nicki, set her glass on the nightstand and picked up the double-dong she had gotten out earlier. Still facing away, she worked one end of the toy into her pussy. June was wet and horny from eating Melissa's pussy and sucking Nicki's breasts and her own pussy had so far not been pleasured. "Ta-dah" she exclaimed, the last of the three to put on a production, as she turned around, the other end of the double-dong protruding up and out from her crotch.

Although only really familiar with the dildo she keeps in her panty drawer, Nicki recognized what June had and what she wanted to do. "Wow, June," she exclaimed. "You are really hung. Who'd a thunk it?"

June walked on her knees, one end of the double-dong wagging erotically and the other end caressing the inside of her pussy. Nicki reached out and gingerly felt the firm, lifelike tip of the toy and rubbed her fingers over the scientifically-designed pleasure bumps and spirals, especially the tulip-shaped prong that was intended to stimulate a clit. She couldn't help thinking what marvelous things the toy could do for her pussy. Nicki held the base of the dong between her thumb and index finger, smiling broadly as she noted its thickness and thought scornfully of the rather small cock of the man who had stood her up. "I take it back. I'll bet you could do as much for a pussy with this thing as any guy could do with his cock. Probably more than most." She slowly fucked the other end in and out of June's pussy. "Wanna find out?" she asked, grinning lasciviously.

June answered by moving over to the place Melissa had just left, kneeling between Nicki's legs, removing the pillow and tossing it aside. Nicki finished her wine and handed the empty glass to Melissa. After fluffing the pillow under her head and adjusting the way her ass rested on the bed, she spread her legs and held up her arms, welcoming June and her double-dong. While June guided the tapered end of the toy toward the welcoming pussy, Nicki reached down and opened her inner lips to make her pussy even more welcoming. She smiled happily as the tip squeezed between her lips, and Nicki was even happier as the first two inches, including some of the pleasure bumps entered her. June stopped there, backed up a bit and stroked forward again, sliding another inch into Nicki. With a few more strokes, both women were crammed full of the plastic cocks, sighing with pleasure as the dildos moved within their pussies.

June moved forward between Nicki's legs into the missionary position, but with her own legs also spread, curling her arms under Nicki's arms to begin stroking. June is adept at using her double-dong and she expected Melissa to help in giving maximum pleasure to her and to the woman who was sharing it. She had already started purring as she stroked it deep into Nicki, eliciting moans of pleasure as the thick shaft spread open the entrance to Nicki's vagina and the nerve endings inside her pussy and in her clit were stimulated by the protuberances. As June backed the toy out of Nicki, she drove her end just as deeply into her own pussy, doing for herself what she had just done for her friend. After just one stroke of the toy into their pussies, both women were moaning from the intense pleasure and Nicki was fucking back to meet June's thrusts.

Melissa held the toy steady, making sure it deeply penetrated both women and didn't slip out. She delighted in the sight of the dongs as they drove into her friends, in the pleasurable moans of the two women, in the aroma of the juices their pussies were producing and in the delicious taste of those juices that splashed out onto her fingers and were quickly licked off.

June was supporting most of her weight on her knees and forearms, allowing Nicki to move freely underneath her, and that's what she wanted to do. Besides fucking back to meet the thrusts of the double-dong, her upper body was tossing on the bed. "June, this is incredible," she exclaimed as they continued slowly fucking. "Better than any cock I've ever felt." June smiled and continued with the slow strokes and Melissa made sure they penetrated as deeply as possible into both women.

As they continued fucking, Nicki could feel her pleasure mounting as it had before, spreading through her body every time the thick dong plunged into her pussy. Her arms were tightly around June's shoulders and she pulled June closer to share a kiss. As Nicki built toward another climax, June's hips started rocking from side to side. With the change in motion the double-dong drove into both pussies at different angles on every stroke, giving the pussy linings of both women the full benefit of the cleverly designed bumps and spirals. Melissa and June also knew that the rocking motion meant that June was getting close to cumming.

Once again, Nicki's pleasure had grown from a pond to an ocean and every stroke of the dong increased the depth. When Melissa had eaten Nicki's pussy, she had used her mouth and nipples as a set of precision tools, bringing Nicki slowly to the highest state of arousal and keeping her there as long as possible. June's double-dong was more like a slow pile-driver; every stroke that plowed into Nicki's pussy spread the opening to her vagina and stimulated the entire inside as well as massaging her clit. Instead of her pond of pleasure building slowly to an ocean, it went rapidly, like a vast flood, and it didn't take long before Nicki was thrashing about on the bed, totally out of control, and ready to cum.

June was ready too. She had begun the fucking even more aroused than her friend and her half of the double-dong was doing the same things for her pussy as Nicki was feeling. Although she wanted to hold back, she couldn't and, with a loud groan, June lost control and started cumming. Her hips continued rocking and her body tried to move about spasmodically but she was held in place by Nicki's arms. June's legs squeezed Melissa's hand and her feet kicked into the mattress. Melissa steadied both women, keeping June on top of Nicki and took control of the toy the two women were sharing, plunging it in and out of both pussies simultaneously.

"Yes! Yes!" Nicki cried out as she also started cumming. Her legs hooked around June's and her arms squeezed June's shoulders. Melissa started driving both ends of the double-dong faster into the pussies it was pleasuring, and both women fucked back to meet it. June climaxed first, her back arching and her pussy driving down against her partner, then slumping on top of her. Nicki continued cumming, bouncing up and down strenuously against June's weight and fucking against the dildo, and when she climaxed her arms flopped out at her sides and her back arched, driving her pussy against June. After their orgasms, both women collapsed in a happy pile. Melissa was happy too because she was able to lick some of the fresh juices from the pussies of both women.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,150 Followers