Nicki Joins in a Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,150 Followers

June recovered her strength first and looked at Melissa who had the pussy juices of both women smeared on her face. "Pull the dildo out of me," she requested. "I want to eat Nicki's pussy next." Melissa complied and June got off and knelt between Nicki's legs, gazing at the pussy she wanted to eat. The first thing she did was to gently pull the double dong from the younger woman, simultaneously putting her mouth in position to catch the gush of juices that followed.

Nicki opened her eyes and saw June between her legs and felt June's mouth on her pussy. "You guys are amazing. Already I've cum twice, both times better than I ever did before in my life. I'm really making up for lost time." She lifted her ass off the bed so June could slide a pillow in place and rested her legs on June's shoulders. "And I can see and feel it's going to get even better again," she added, as June's tongue started licking a pair of her pussy lips.

It really did get better for Nicki and also for the other women. As June licked the inner and outer lips on one side of Nicki's pussy, Melissa crawled on her back between June's legs and, with short thrusts of her tongue, caressed the very pretty nipples, erect and dark pink, above her mouth. Knowing that June would keep her face buried in Nicki's pussy, licking and sucking until Nicki climaxed, Melissa made herself comfortable, with a pillow under her head, and concentrated on the breasts above her. June sometimes envies the way Melissa can use her nipples when going down on other women. Although June's breasts are a pleasant size, with big, sensitive nipples, they are not big enough to use the way Melissa does so she is limited to her mouth and fingers to bring other women to climax.

Nicki was not complaining about that. Although she had a long way to go before climaxing, she could already feel her pleasure mounting as June's tongue laved her pussy lips, stopping at the clit hood and caressing her there. Her pussy was already fucking into the face of the woman who was giving her pleasure. June really enjoyed the feel and the smell of Nicki's wet pussy thrusting into her face, and the taste of the juices flowing from Nicki was the best of all.

There were juices dripping from June's pussy too. Melissa relished their aroma and, after sliding partway out from under June, she was able to relish their taste. First she licked up all the juices that had accumulated and then she started licking June's pussy lips, the same as she had licked Nicki. From this angle, she wouldn't be able to stimulate June's clit with her nipples; both women were well aware of this and June did not expect it. She knew it would be more than made up for it by what Melissa would do with her tongue and lips. Once Melissa's mouth got busy on her pussy, June was no longer kneeling. She lay with her legs on either side of Melissa, who really loved having her face covered by her friend's wet crotch and slowly and lovingly licked June's pussy lips with her talented tongue.

While June was having her labia licked by Melissa, her mouth was also busy on Nicki's pussy. After caressing the clit hood with her tongue, June devoured all the fresh juices that had collected and licked the second pair of pussy lips, stopping again at the protective covering. As her tongue stroked the clit hood, June delighted in the way her new friend was fucking stronger into her face and the way her upper body was writhing on the bed. She also enjoyed hearing Nicki's moans and sighs. Everything combined to encourage June to want to give her friend even greater pleasure.

As the recipient of that greater pleasure, Nicki could feel herself building toward another climax. Already the pond had become a lake and, with every stroke or probe of June's clever tongue on her pussy, Nicki's lake grew closer to once again being an ocean of pleasure, ready to overflow its banks. "June, that is wonderful, what you're doing. You're going to make me cum again," Nicki said, in between the involuntary noises she was making from the sheer pleasure of having a woman's mouth once again making love to her pussy.

June was glad to hear that; she wanted Nicki to cum again. Like Melissa, one of the greatest delights in June's life is feeling and hearing a woman, especially a woman as beautiful and sexy as Nicki, cumming while she is eating her pussy. June increased her efforts, caressing the clit hood and then curling her tongue underneath to fondle the precious love toy sheltering there. She savored the feel of its swollen sides on her tongue and Nicki enjoyed it even more; torrents of pleasure flooded from her clit and poured throughout her body. She lost control of most of her muscles and started thrashing and tossing randomly. June could tell Nicki was ready to cum so she enveloped the clit she was licking, drawing it into her mouth, and sucking on it while continuing to caress it with her tongue.

"Yes! Yes!" Nicki cried out joyously as she started cumming again. This time it was June's head that was held prisoner by Nicki's hands and legs while her pussy fucked into the prisoner's face. Although she clung to Nicki's legs while her mouth licked and sucked on her clit, June had no help in keeping her partner on the bed. Nicki's whole body pitched and thrashed while her legs swung wildly from side to side, carrying June's head with them. Just as a particularly violent roll was about to throw both women off the bed, June got back up on her knees and yanked Nicki back to safety, keeping her mouth around Nicki's clit and pulling her own pussy away from Melissa's mouth.

Nicki was oblivious to the near mishap. Her hands no longer pressed her pussy against June's face and her arms thrashed about like the rest of her body for several minutes until she climaxed, arching her back and jamming her pussy a final time into June's face. After her orgasm, Nicki melted onto the bed, her eyes closed, a blissful smile on her face and at peace with the world. June licked all the juices from Nicki, including those that had splashed onto her legs, and was then able to concentrate on the pleasant things that were happening with her own pussy. She moved back to where she had been when Nicki had almost fallen off the bed, with her legs out straight and her pussy covering Melissa's face. Knowing that June would be coming soon, Melissa wrapped her arms around June's hips, her hands holding onto her ass cheeks, and continued pleasuring her friend and herself.

From the combined pleasures of eating Nicki's pussy until she climaxed and having her own pussy eaten, June was ready to cum also. While fucking her pussy into Melissa's face, her hips were rocking from side to side and, with her mouth no longer pressed against Nicki's pussy, she was moaning from pleasure. Melissa explored under June's inner pussy lips with her tongue and probed the edges of her love hole, enjoying the taste of the juices gushing out. From the way June's hips were rocking and from how strongly June's pussy was fucking down into her face, Melissa knew it was time for her friend to cum. After sucking up all the available nectar, she drew June's engorged clit into her mouth and sucked and licked for several minutes as she had done earlier on Nicki's love button, with the same result. June groaned loudly and joyfully cried out, "Yes! Yes! I'm cumming."

Her upper body would have moved aimlessly but Nicki's legs were still on her back and they kept June from moving freely while she was cumming. June's thighs squeezed Melissa's head and her feet kicked at the bed. Her hips continued rocking while she ground her pussy into her friend's face, which was exactly where it was wanted.

Her hands on June's ass and her arms around her hips kept Melissa's mouth on June's clit and she continued sucking and licking until June climaxed, her back arching, tossing Nicki's legs into the air and driving her pussy into Melissa's face. After her orgasm, June collapsed, her face resting against Nicki's crotch and her arms and legs flopping at her sides. Melissa feasted on all the fresh juices that poured from the pussy she had just eaten and when they were all gone, she crawled out from under June.

After crawling out from under, Melissa lay on her back, her head resting on a pillow. She and June looked expectantly at Nicki. Realizing what they anticipated her doing, Nicki demurred. "Guys, when I was in college, I had my pussy eaten and I did a lot of kissing but I never actually went down on anybody. It was fun having them eat me out but nobody ever told me that I had to eat anybody so I never did. I thought about it sometimes but I never actually ate anybody's pussy or even went down on anybody except kissing some titties sometimes. That was fun, though."

"Well, Nicki," June responded. "Nobody will insist on it here either but consider this: Those women in college enjoyed eating your pussy and other women's too. Melissa and I had a great time tonight eating your pussy. Maybe, just maybe, they and we might know something you don't. Like I said earlier, nobody will make you do anything you don't want to do but how do you know you don't want to if you have never tried it? You might like it as much as we do and as much as the women in college did." June emptied the bottle of wine into the three glasses, handed one each to Nicki and Melissa and kept one herself.

Nicky took a sip of her wine and thought about what June had said. In college, she had had some great times with other women eating her pussy and had often thought about reciprocating but had never quite gotten around to it. "I'm already kicking myself for missing out on a lot of good times," she thought. "What if I'm still letting myself miss out on the best time of all? I'm going to try it and see if I like it." She turned to June.

"You're right. I'm going to give it a try, but how do I start?"

"Kneel here by Melissa and cup one hand under a breast. Kiss her mouth first, to get yourself started." Nicky followed both suggestions and Melissa kissed her back with great enthusiasm.

June continued to make suggestions. "Start slowly and stop whenever you want. Try licking Melissa's nipples and see what you think. Personally, I think nipples and tongues were made for each other. A nipple really loves being licked by a tongue and a tongue really enjoys licking a nipple. Melissa has some really great ones to lick so try it and see if I'm not right."

Still holding her glass in one hand and one of Melissa's breasts in the other, Nicky bent over, dabbed the nipple with her tongue and raised her head. Seconds later, she lowered her head and licked again, this time with broad strokes. After that, she moved her hand and mouth to Melissa's other lovely breast and repeated the same strokes of her tongue. Nicki straightened up and enthused, "You're right. It really feels good." After finishing her wine, she handed the glass to June and bent back to resume pleasuring her tongue. Melissa murmured happily and thrust her breasts out to Nicki's mouth.

"Fun, isn't it?" June said. "Now, suck one gently into your mouth. Like that. Suck on it now, and lick the nipple while it's in your mouth. Don't worry about that," as air escaping from Nikki's lips made a noise like a fart. "All that counts is how it feels to you and how it feels to Melissa." Without prompting, Nicki's mouth went to the other luscious globe, enveloped it and started licking and sucking. Melissa cooed happily and squirmed on the bed.

"Oooo, Nicky, that is really good," Melissa told her new friend. "It feels great to me and I hope you like it too." Nicky didn't say anything; she was too busy enjoying the feel of Melissa's succulent breast in her mouth.

June continued coaching Nicky. "Okay, now see how Melissa's pussy is squirming and fucking into the air? You can smell her pussy juices too. Even though she likes what you are doing, she wants you to keep going down on her, and I'm sure you'll like it too. Just lick down her belly all the way down to her pussy. The best is yet to come for both of you."

Nicky followed instructions, licking and sucking her way down Melissa's creamy white belly until she came to her pubic hair. Tentatively, she licked there, then less tentatively, and then with enthusiasm, Nicky licked all over Melissa's mons. "This feels great on my tongue," she said. "And Melissa's pussy smells wonderful. I think I'm really going to like this. So far, I sure do."

"Melissa is one of the few women whose pussy is more fun to lick if she doesn't shave than if she does. Her hair is so soft and fine it feels even better to your tongue than bare skin. Your pussy, on the other hand, is more fun to lick when it's shaven or trimmed the way you trim it. You can keep going from that position if you want but Melissa and I prefer to get between the other woman's legs. I know her pussy smells good. It's about the best smelling and best tasting pussy that I know of."

"It's really fun so far and I don't want to stop. I want to keep going and try a taste of Melissa's pussy and I have a feeling I'm going to want more than just a taste. I'll get between her legs the way you and she did." Seconds later, Nicki was kneeling in position with Melissa's legs over her shoulders and her arms around Melissa's thighs, looking at the beautiful, wet pussy as it fucked up toward her.

"Your pussy is really beautiful, Melissa, and it smells wonderful too." Nicki took a tentative taste of some drops of juice that were clinging to an outer lip. There was nothing tentative about the next taste she took, or the next or the next several after that, as Nicki licked all the nectar from Melissa's pussy lips.

"This is delicious," Nicki said to June. "Do I taste as good as Melissa?"

"No. Your pussy tastes really good but not as good as Melissa's. I don't know of any pussy that does."

"But your pussy does taste better than June's," Melissa interrupted to say. "Now, let's have a little less talk and a lot more action. I'm really horny and you're getting me hornier."

The other women laughed and Nicki leaned forward again to start eating the pussy that had produced the delicious juices.

June continued to direct the neophyte. "See there how her inner lip and outer lip spread apart? Start licking there. It feels really good on your tongue and feels good to Melissa too."

Nicki did as June had directed. "That does feel really good and it tastes good too." She licked the same area between the other pussy lips on the other side. "It's just as good on this side. How does that feel to you, Melissa?"

"Great, but don't keep stopping. Lick between a pair of lips."

Nicki did as Melissa wanted, licking between the inner and outer lips where she had started, probing her tongue into the seam. Then she licked along the outside of the outer lip all the way to the end. "Your hair feels really good on my tongue, Melissa," she said, and started licking the other outer lip the same way. After thoroughly covering both outer lips, Nicki relished the delicious fresh juices that had been produced. She also enjoyed the way her friend was squirming on the bed and took pride because she knew the juices and the squirming were from the pleasure Melissa was getting, and that the pleasure was from the way she, Nicki, was eating her pussy.

"This is really fun. I love the way your pussy feels on my tongue and I really love the way it tastes. June, after Melissa cums, can I eat your pussy?"

"I think that can be arranged," June answered. "But take your time with Melissa. The longer it takes, within reason, the more fun it is for both of you, especially when she finally cums." She reached into Melissa's pussy and gently peeled the hood back, exposing the dark pink clit underneath. "This is the most sensitive place. Don't spend too much time here or use too much pressure yet or Melissa will cum faster than either of you really wants her to. The main things are, take your time and be gentle and for both of you to enjoy what you're doing."

Nicki took June's advice and slowly licked the first pair of lips, stopping at the clit hood. She brought her tongue to the other side and licked that pair of lips the same way, stopping at the hood again. Melissa was cooing happily; her pussy was fucking into Nicki's face and juices were flowing freely. Nicki took pride again, and immensely enjoyed all the reactions, especially the delicious juices being produced by Melissa's pussy.

"You're doing great, Nicki. I can see Melissa is really digging what you're doing and I can tell you like it too. Now, run the bottom of your tongue along her clit hood for a few strokes and then sneak the tip of your tongue underneath and feel her clit."

Nicki followed the directions of the more experienced woman, caressing Melissa's clit hood as directed and then curling her tongue under the protective cover and briefly fondling the adorable love toy hiding underneath. Melissa's cooing evolved to moans from the pleasure Nicki was giving her. Her upper body writhed on the bed and her pussy fucked even stronger into Nicki's face.

"This is really great, Nicki. You are doing everything just right and it feels really, really good. Keep it up," Melissa told her partner, meaning every word of it.

"My God, this is fun," Nicki enthused. "Don't cum too soon, Melissa. I want to really enjoy this. What do I do next, June?"

"Melissa is starting to get close to cumming so don't spend any more time on her clit for now. Start poking your tongue into her vagina. You'll get her juices even more directly that way."

Under the watchful eyes of June, Nicki probed her tongue into the edges of Melissa's love hole, starting with the lower edge and then the left side followed by the right. As she probed the sides, Nicki could feel how engorged Melissa's inner lips had become.

"These inner lips are different now. They're bigger and softer and they really feel good on my tongue," Nicki told her mentor.

"Yes, when they swell like that, it means Melissa is really aroused and is getting closer to cumming. The same thing happens to all women, including you. Try sliding your tongue underneath them. She is very sensitive there."

Nicki explored with her tongue under the swollen inner pussy lips, reveling in the way they felt. Melissa's moans were ending in whimpers and her pussy was fucking stronger than ever into Nicki's face, her ass almost lifting off the bed. Juices were gushing from her pussy; Melissa thrashed around on the bed and seemed to be ready to cum. "Suck my clit, Nicki," Melissa begged. "You are really making me feel great and I'm ready to cum. Oh, please, suck my clit."

Nicki continued running her tongue under Melissa's inner lips. She was immensely enjoying herself, from the taste and feel of Melissa's pussy and from realizing how she had brought such a beautiful woman to such a high state of arousal. Nicki also wanted Melissa to cum because she believed that to be the best part but she was also taking June's advice to delay it for maximum pleasure for everybody.

June took a closer look at Melissa's legs and her pussy. "See how her thighs have turned outward so her pussy is completely available to your mouth? That means she's ready to cum. This is the best part. Lick the area just below the clit a few times then take her clit in your mouth and suck on it and try to lick it at the same time. Once she starts cumming, hold onto her thighs and keep sucking and licking. That's how Melissa and I like to do." To help her protégé, June again peeled back the protective hood, showing Nicki how swollen and dark red Melissa's clit had come because of the way her pussy was being eaten. Another burst of pride washed over Nicki at the sight of Melissa's engorged clit and she decided she wanted to do the same thing a lot more times to a lot of women.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,150 Followers