All Comments on 'Nicki's First Affair'

by licyou69

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
How about a sequal

It should be to the point where the husband finds out and seeks revenge and divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
another whore

hopefully the husband finds out and throws the bitch to the curb. She is a whore that is it the husband should find out and force the company to fire them both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
rofl at another whore

Your in a cheating wives section, there's a disclaimer at the very top of the first page. Why read the story, are you that sad that you have to trash someone elses literary efforts.

fregenfregenover 11 years ago
Unplanned to planned

Tom's seems like a good guy. They seem to have a good marriage: They have frequent sex, he takes her on mini vacations away from the kids.

But now she is so infatuated with this young stud she is willing to risk it all? Nicki's first time might have been accidental but she is now deliberately planning to cuck her husband. So uncool. Particularly if Tom has been faithful as it sounds like he has.

Hopefully Tom will find out she has unilaterally changed the rules of their marriage. Either by finding her birth control pills (best case), having her give him a STD (John has multiple partners who have multiple partners - what are the odds?), or finding her with John (worst case).

We all grew up with the idea that cheaters shouldn't prosper but as the title says it appears this is only the first person she is going cheat with. Riles me up but I supposed that is better than being indifferent to your story.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
id say

she better find a lady for tom also .preferably a nice 20 something also ..if not when he finds out that she has been seeing john. then all that will happen is he will divorce and he will still end up with that 20 something while she is prowling the bars and clubs for a pick up fuck...life is not as kind to older women as it is to older men ...have fun now because later youll regret it when youre sitting at home and no one is sitting with you...john will be out with his new flavor of the week and tom will be fucking the shit out of his newer younger wife ..have a nice day lady lol

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 11 years ago
Good But

Well written, but still a husband who is cheated on, a wife who is someone else's, and a marriage that is less then what it was...how can it ever be the same, she is someone else's slut now. How about some consequences for hes cheating.....I am not a BTB guy, but I also don't like to see a husband shit upon. So...take it to the next level and lets see if she can put back together the marriage she has destroyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The area of the is story is for "Matures"

But in this story the wife is supposed to be the mature one. The truth is another matter for the wife is mature only in one respect her age. The other meanings of maturity would suggest a wiser, knowledge of some degree of street smart and even the capacity to teach those younger. She obviously fails in the terms expressed in the former sentence. She is an old, insecure, obviously past her prime, unfaithful bag of weathered parts. Her new love interest is not in any shape or from a love interest but rather an opportunistic predator who very likely finds it very difficult to seduce women his own age. Because of his years and lack of intellect or real love making experince his own love making skills are nearly nonexistent. The wife is very near a complete idiot to feel that sex with a predator has somehow elevated her status to "John's Slut".

For her to consider that is some kind of honor shows how really desperate her own existence has becomr. Also for her to believe that what she has accomplished with meaningless sex with an asshole is something to be proud of as she seems at the end of this story is pathetic at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I should never have even let it started.

so why write about it ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

there should be ugly consequences for her

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It beats me

How people can feel entitled to get so self-righteous after coming on this site to read porn stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I have hear the news.

American child killers and woman killers. The shame to this nation America.

mudhentwomudhentwoover 11 years ago
Very hot!

Thanks for the wonderful story. As I read it, I was imagining that you were my wife.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 11 years ago
Question-What is Love

As I said before, it is a hot story, but very shallow. We have a lady that was planning on a weekend away with her husband who has an affair with her younger co-worker, then admits to planning to continue that affair. Essentially she moves from a faithful wife of her husband, to being her lovers slut, by her own confession. She has her afternoon's adventure, plans on having more, goes home to hubby, leaves for the weekend away, gives her husband sloppy seconds, fails to have an organism with her husband because of her lover's attention....and through all of this you do not have her express any guilt about her betrayal, about her disrespect for Tom.....no depth of feelings, no second thoughts, no concerns about love lost, marriage destroyed, trust betrayed......so with no depth of feelings expressed we must conclude that this woman is a shallow non-feeling slut who doesn't deserve her husband or family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This may be how it happens more often than not.

Most cheating wives do not just start having an affair by accident, but what you have described is a very plausible scenario. Awesome, you described the wonderful dynamic of a tempted wife wonderfully! Thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re: anonymous-it beats me

What the fuck is it to you? Who are you to question others how they feel about a story. Everybody has their own idea of what erotica turns them on. If this isn't it, they have the right to say so. I find these type of comments often on stories, the outrage some show toward others because their opinion differ from theirs. Grow up and state your opinion to the author, apparantly you're more concerned about others then the content of this story. Author you write well enough, the story was erotic, not exactly my cup of tea, preferring consequences, but then again I didn't have to read it. My bad. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Accurate

Your description of the affair is quite accurate; it's how most women get started. But then, once begun, the cunt clamors for more cock. Married women get just as bored with married sex as their hubbies do. Once in a while it's good to feel a new, young cock, especially if it's larger than the one at home. Fucking is one of the great joys of life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
FUCKING WHORE

WHY MAKE EXCUSES A FUCK PIG IS A FUCK PIG AND WILL NEVER BE ANYTHING ELSE

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Anna

I know this sounds a bit repetitive but the same thing happened to me. I was the older guy with the younger woman and it happened very much the same way. She and I worked at the same place with adjacent desks and were always chatting with double entendre! The one day she decided I should drop around for coffee. It was only an hour or so and I was in her bedroom and in her pussy. She must have had 3 orgasms in a row that time as she was thrashing around and I came deep inside her. She was pregnant for sure she said so she made sure she had her husband fuck her that night. In 9 months she gave birth to a baby girl. I still don't know if it was mine or not,

leisuretimeleisuretimeover 11 years ago
Enjoyable Read

I enjoyed the story, a beleivable story line.

We all have different tastes and I can not see the need and I can not see the need for anoymous comments demanding retribution.

I for one would love to watch my wife of 25 years with another man, even letting him do things to her she won't let me do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

I enjoyed the story, quite believeable and very hot. Would love to see a sequel on her and the younger man continuing the affair.

Bit odd all the people complaining, get a life and stop acting all morally superior as your are reading porn stories for gods sake

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wrong category

41 is not old, it's still young enough to be fertile. "Mature" I'm pretty sure is about retirement-age people, and women too old to worry about accidental pregnancy. This should be in the "Loving Wives" section instead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Erotic

Liked the story. Would love to read a follow up- did hubby get to eat a double creampie at the hotel, has Nikki confessed, has she been with John again?

newtype2525newtype2525about 11 years ago
AGREED! EROTIC!!

I also hope that you make at least one more here! I would love for the lie to fall apart completely! What would they do? Would she have so much sex that they get caught or would she get pregnant regardless of the BC pills? Would hubby get mad or get happy? So many possibilities!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good read.

i might be wrong, but I think it was a bit rushed, when they first go to Toms room. hey it might be me, but I still enjoyed it.

have fun, take care.

lucioz xxx

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
A good story

Hell to be paid if she slips up and becomes pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She'll Fuck It Up!

Quality writing about a subject that always pisses me off, as I've seen it happen to friends of mine when their wives get "bored" and need some "strange or new".

One can only hope she'll jack it up, hubby gets wind of it and can catch them in the act then nail both their asses to a wall somewhere. Young guys that fuck around with married women at work need to be warned "don't play where the money comes from" especially the first job out of college.

NoRules69NoRules69almost 9 years ago
Hot

To bad the hubby couldn't enjoy the creampie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it!

great read.....good job author! It's always wonderful when a married woman opens her legs for another man, although I prefer it to be another married man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Quality lirotica

Most lirotica...Well....Sucks. This is an example of well written and believable sex. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
just once

Just once I would love it if when the cheating wife gets the guys cock out she realizes that it is not longer or fatter than her husbands. Go ahead and cheat if you will but leave the poor bastard husband something. And if you have been married for any length of time you get to know your spouse. Being so wet, so loose, is a sure sign she was used and he should know it.

Good story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good

Please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Brilliant story, nice pace, good build up , great sex, and excellent finish. Not loaded with decades of their past and the sex didn't go on for hrs & hrs. It's set up nicely for a part 2 but this was writen 7 yrs ago so I won't hold my breath. Shame cos it's in my top 5 on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it, gave you a 5 (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)!

licyou69 is one of my favorite authors.

This story is both realistic & erotic.

In lieu of my own comment, here is an excerpt from anon 06/23/19:

"Brilliant story, nice pace, good build up , great sex, and excellent finish. Not loaded with decades of their past and the sex didn't go on for hrs & hrs..."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

👍 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Most men would love to be married to this lady

As with most men, your husband would love to know you are desired by others and have been seduced. He will get so much pleasure from knowing the details and seeing how happy your lover makes you. It’s a win win all around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)!

👍👍!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it from start to end, it should be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Continue this story, please! Let her get really into her affair, then let her husband find out and burn the bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is totally true to life.

I gave it a 5.0 rating (☆☆☆☆☆)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Besides ending the story to soon what was missing for me was she should of pushed things a bit farther with her husband during sex. I would of liked listening to his thoughts while "she pushed" her previous insemination on him.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I hope she has the courage to confess her indiscretion to he husband. If he truly loves her he will be delighted that she has seduced a younger man and enjoy more of her creamy pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlicyou69@licyou69
1067 Followers
Just a horny older guy who likes women as life and sex partners, but also likes men as sex partners.