Nicki's First Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
licyou69
licyou69
1,070 Followers

All the way home, I could feel the remnants of our forbidden lust seeping out of me. My brand new satin panties that I bought to wear for Tom were becoming completely soaked in John's juices. I sighed a breath of relief when we arrived at my house and Tom wasn't there yet. I bolted from John's car and into the house. I practically ran to the laundry and removed both my soaked panties and my dress that also now was adorned with a wet spot from liquids leaking out of me during the drive home. I wadded them up and stuffed them under other dirty clothes.

No sooner than I had slipped into a pair of my regular cotton panties and a different dress than I heard Tom open the door and enter the house. He was in a hurry to get to the hotel. He apologized for holding us up and asked what I did while I was waiting for him. I wanted to tell him about my affair, but instead just said I had lied down for a while. I felt like such a whore at that moment.

As soon as we arrived at the hotel and unpacked our bags, Tom wanted to make love. I hadn't had time to wash up so I was careful not to let Tom see that I shaved my pussy for him. I feared that upon seeing my bare pussy that he might want to eat me, and would become aware of my extramarital deeds. I hastily pulled him into me. I was still wet from earlier and Tom noticed. "Damn, you must be horny tonight. You are soaked." Tom said as he pushed himself in and out of me, while unknowingly using the remains of my infidelity as lubrication for his pleasure. It must have felt good to him as he quickly added his sperm to my well used pussy. I didn't orgasm as I could hardly feel his smaller penis inside my already saturated vagina.

I snuck out of the hotel early in the morning to find a drug store where I could get a morning after pill. I just knew if I didn't that I would be carrying John's baby. Tom had a vasectomy, so John's was the only potent sperm inside me. I continued my deceit by bringing coffee back to the hotel as my excuse for leaving. But my dishonesty wasn't complete yet. When we returned home from our trip I made an appointment with my doctor to get on the pill. I had to. When I returned to work, John had made it clear that he wanted to see me again. I knew I couldn't resist. I guess I was now in John's slut of the week club.

licyou69
licyou69
1,070 Followers
12