All Comments on 'Nick's Babysitting Adventure'

by Cattoy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
VERY HOT

WHAT A SLUTTY MILF,I BET SHE HAS A LADY FRIEND THAT WANTS TO MEET HIM SOON,MAYBE AT THE NEIGHBORHOOD BLOCK PARTY,WHILE THE HUSBANDS ARE CLOSE BY? THANKS AGAIN

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
NICE START

DON'T LEAVE US HANGING CONTINUE CONTINUE

Cat_photobuffCat_photobuffover 18 years ago
I want to be Joanie!

I love this story! As a 40ish woman who likes to flirt and tease, it was so easy for me to picture myself as "Joanie". I think I'll try the same trick on my neighbor's 18 year old. Great writing, good build up of suspense, and the sex scenes were hot. I hope you keep writing stories, maybe you can put me in your next one? Love ya sweetie!

Cat

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
chapter one

I hope this was only the first chapter of many! Great story...write on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hot shit

great story keep them cuming

NamizujsNamizujsover 18 years ago
Next chapter ?

Please!

1 more, maybe 2 or 3?

Thanks

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great start

cant wait to see how she shares him with her friends. maybe even the boys mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great

this is way to good for just one installment !

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

Keep it up, please! She likes your cock and I'm assuming that no birth control is used, so maybe you can keep fucking her and make a few babies in her that you can continue to babysit as well, with Mark not knowing the difference and supporting these new additions to his family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice Potential, But ...

'Action' gets into swing too fast. What about extended foreplay and perhaps long periods of teasing, perhaps first of him and then of her as he gains confidence; much of the fun is in the 'getting there', not just the 'there'.

steamyseductresssteamyseductressover 14 years ago
JUVENILE CRAP

whats with all the exclamation points? was this written by a 5th grader? if you are too immature to handle the subject matter, don't post stories on this site. go find a trashy site to fit your style. literotica is for first class material.

gotranegotraneover 13 years ago
Hot Start!

Very HOT! Only thing "missing" to give it a 5 was the pantyhose! Being a major pantyhose fan, 4 is as high as I go without them. Maybe in the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more lots more

please continue with the series. It's great. Uhave a great imagination. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE PLEASE

Best story read in a while - Refreshing in it's descriptions and length as well as grammer. Maybe a follow up chapter with them going somewhere together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
thick dick

No way he could be 6 inches thick round. She wouldn't be able to fit her hand round it. Much less suck it or fuck it!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous