Nicole And Sean Get Aquainted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean took hold of the dildo inside her. He began to work it in and out of her slowly. She began moaning louder. She was still working her clit with the vibrator. Her eyes were locked on the images on the screen. I removed my own clothes, freeing my rock hard cock. I took hold of it and began stroking it slowly. I didn’t want to cum yet. Nicole saw me and began to watch me. Our eyes met and we stared into each other’s eyes. For a moment, it was as if we were alone in the room.

Then Sean leaned over and began to lick her clit. Her eyes shut tightly and she moaned loudly. For the next half an hour, he licked her clit, while he worked that dildo in and out of her. She looked unbelievable. I couldn’t believe this was really happening. My cock was throbbing wildly. I had never seen anything as erotic as what I was now seeing. The whole scene was similar to several that Nicole and I had played out ourselves. Only now I was seeing it as a spectator. It was incredible! After a while, she seemed to almost forget I was even there. Able only to concentrate on what Sean was doing to her pussy.

Then finally, she erupted in a stunningly beautiful orgasm. I had never seen anything so erotic in all my life. And I hadn’t seen nothin’ yet. She motioned for Sean to move closer. She wanted his cock in her mouth. I knew what was coming next. Sean. In her mouth. She knew I wanted to see it. She told me later that she couldn’t believe how much she wanted to feel him explode in her mouth.

He worked her pussy with the dildo while she started vigorously sucking the head of his cock. It was not a big cock, but not small either. Maybe an inch longer than my own, but not quite as thick. Perfect for her to suck on. It looked so damn good in her mouth. I kept bringing myself to the edge (it didn’t take much) without allowing myself to cum. I wanted to cum very, very badly by now. But I was going to make this one special. Nicole meanwhile was obviously intent on making Sean cum in her hot mouth. She had made me cum with her mouth for the first time, in a situation very similar to this. I knew she was purposefully recreating that memorable time for me.

It didn’t take long. Sean tensed up and cried out something unintelligible. She never stopped sucking. I stood and moved closer and saw his cock spurting hot, thick white sperm into my wife’s eager mouth. It looked so hot. His cock pulled free from her lips and shot several more spurts onto her beautiful face. I couldn’t believe it. I started stroking my cock. Hard. Within a dozen strokes, I was about to cum. I stepped closer. I was now just about a foot from her face. She turned her attention to me. She saw I was about to cum and opened her mouth. She made a sound that was like one a person makes when they really want something. A sort of pleading sounding ‘unghhhh!’.

She leaned her head forward, her mouth open and her tongue out. From the tip of my throbbing cock, gushed a load of hot cum. It landed squarely on her tongue. I couldn’t believe how good it looked. Several more spurts landed in her mouth and on her face. I loved it. I knew Sean was loving it too. She sucked out the last drops. She had swallowed more than I’d ever seen her swallow before. Not to mention that for the first time, she had the cum of two men on her face.

All I could manage was to repeat over and over, “ohmygod”. She removed the dildo from her pussy. Cum stains dotted the front of her teddy. She got up and excused herself so she could go wash up. While she was in the bathroom, Sean looked at me and said “Rich, your wife is fucking hot! I can’t believe she just did that. I would never have believed that innocent looking girl would do that.”

All I could say in response was “neither would I Sean, neither would I.”

When Nicole returned, she was now completely naked. On the TV screen were the images of two women playing with each other. This led Nicole to ask Sean if he liked seeing two women together which in turn led to an interesting conversation about sex. This passed the time until Sean and I were ready to perform again. Sean being younger than me, took less time of course. Nicole asked Sean if he preferred giving or receiving oral sex. He told her he loved to give head but preferred receiving. Nicole said she loved “the way Rich eats my pussy”. I volunteered to eat her right then and there and she quickly accepted. I jumped up and buried my face between her thighs. She was soo damn wet.

Sean took his cue and once again raised his semi-hard cock to Nicole’s sweet lips. She began sucking him. Slower this time. Much more deliberately. Savoring his cock. She had no intention of making him cum with her mouth this time. He was going to fuck her. Long and hard if she had any say in the matter.

I couldn’t believe this was all happening. Every time I saw something I never thought I’d see, something incredibly erotic, she did something even more erotic.

I wanted to make her cum with another man’s cock in her mouth. I pinched her clit between my thumbs and flicked my tongue across it as quickly as I could. I went off on her clit. Soon she was writhing on the bed. She was screaming with a mouthful of cock as she shook and trembled. She was forced to let his cock slide from her mouth as she came forcefully.

Over and over she simply repeated “oh yes, oh yes, oh yes.”

I stood up and looked at Sean. I said to him, “she’s ready for you. Give it to her long and hard. That’s what she needs.”

After Sean put a condom on, he positioned himself above her, his cock poised to become only the second ever to penetrate her. She had not yet fully recuperated from the orgasm I’d just given her. She hadn’t even noticed Sean on top of her until now. He leaned forward and kissed her deeply. Her arms wrapped around him as she returned his kiss. Her legs spread wider to allow him access. I moved the chair closer to the bed. I could see his cock head pressing up against her vaginal lips. Their lips were still locked as he gently pushed himself into her. I watched his cock disappear into her. It looked soooo good! I noticed my cock was once again rock hard.

Without thought, I simply took it in my hand and started stroking in time with Sean’s movements. I watched her face as he slid in and out of her. Simply incredible. There is nothing better than the look on a woman’s face while she’s getting fucked. This was incredible. Pure lust. A kind of lust she could never have felt with me. It was the kind of lust you can feel only with someone who is nothing more to you than someone to have great sex with. Not better than sex with me. But different. And that to me is what it is all about. Variety. The spice of life.

Sean was just getting started. As it turned out, I was right in my suspicion that he would be quite proficient sexually. For the next 30 minutes, he fucked my wife hard, slow, fast, and soft. He fucked her well. He fucked her silly. It was obvious she was enjoying it. Probably a lot more than she expected she would. He fucked her on top. He fucked her from behind. He fucked her as she lay on her side. He stood her up and bent her over the bed and fucked her like that. She really liked that.

Then I got up and moved across the room and sat atop my dresser. I indicated to Sean what I wanted. He understood. He repositioned her so that she was now in front of me, with him behind her. She knew what I wanted and bent over and took my cock in her mouth. She began to suck on my dick while Sean penetrated her again. It was obvious she liked the way he felt this way. I loved seeing her with a cock in her mouth and another in her pussy. It was a fantasy come true. It was better than I thought it would be. It was unbelievable. She was enjoying it far more than I could’ve hoped for.

It wasn’t long before Sean finally erupted. It was obvious he was cumming hard. My cock plopped free of Nicole’s sweet lips. As he came she jerked me sporadically while crying out over and over “oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!”

Sean moved to the chair and sat down. I moved Nicole onto the bed, facing Sean. I wanted him to see the look on her face as I fucked her.

As I covered my cock with baby oil, she began to beg me to fuck her. “Please fuck me baby, I need you in me bad. God please put it in me. Please!”

I slid my cock into her hard. All the way. She gasped loudly. Slowly I slid my cock out, then quickly slammed it back into her. “Yess!” was her reply. Before long I was fucking her as hard as I could. I needed to cum inside her badly. I fucked her like a man possessed.

Just then she made me stop. She told me she wanted me on top of her so she could see my face. She rolled over and I quickly slid myself into her. I jackhammered her pussy with my cock. My cock felt huge to me for some reason. I was going to cum hard. She said “baby you look so hot” and that was all I could take. I came. Hard. I had never cum so hard and so loudly in all my life. I was sure the whole block must’ve heard me cumming. I couldn’t help it. I collapsed.

When I next realized what was going on, Sean had left. Apparently, I had passed out quickly. They talked for the next half hour about how good it was and how much they both enjoyed it and how much I obviously enjoyed it. She thanked him for helping make my fantasy reality. She told him she loved how it felt, but she loved more how much I had enjoyed it. That was only fair though, as the part I enjoyed the most was how much she obviously enjoyed the experience. I doubt my craving will ever cease. But if she never indulges me again, I’ll always have one hell of a memory to think back on.

12