All Comments on 'Nicole, My Point Guard'

by ohyeahhim

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So hot

Loved that Nicole enjoyed publicly teasing him and loved that he could not control his cock or his thoughts. Very sexy. Maybe consider writing a scene set in the school auditorium where they sit next to each other during an assembly?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Start

Truly a great start. I had a similar situation but with a softball player in HS who was 18 and very old and experienced for her years. I was fresh out of college and seemed to have a hard-on most of the time during our practice sessions. But, I did not do anything about our relationship until graduation. That night we consummated our friendship with a fuck session that was truly a memorable one and one that I still recall and it was 30 years ago. I hope she also recalls it with great thoughts. She had the absolutely tightest pussy I have ever sunk my cock into and so very wet. It occurred at her parents cabin in the woods and we fucked on her parents bed which made it even more exciting.

SensualDesireInLoveSensualDesireInLoveover 9 years ago
:)

This is great! Awesome how you took a bit of time to flesh out the relationships of the story.

ohyeahhimohyeahhimover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks everyone! I actually wrote this as a Christmas present for Nicole, so I kind of rushed. The next one will have a lot more detail. Thank you for your feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

A great, fantastic, and absolutely fucking sexy story;) please keep these coming!;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous