Nicolle's Black Cock Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NiteWriter
NiteWriter
2,187 Followers

"Ohhh..."Ahhhhh" "Fuck...." "Ohhh Yesss..."

She was moaning, screaming and begging as I began fucking her with my clenched fist with an intensity like I've never done to a girl before. I was pulling out completely and then ramming it back in. "BITCH!!!" "This is how your cunt should be fucked." "You hot filthy fuckin' whore!"

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" "FUCKKKKKKKK!!!!"

She screamed... not from pain, but in pure ecstasy of my intense treatment.

I was fucking her hard and burying my fist deep inside her over and over. I know Nicolle likes to have a lot of cocks and a lot of men using her, but now it was just me. She had her fun for the night and now I was going to have mine. It was just me and my fist using her cunt.

She slid down from leaning against the sofa to lying on the floor. She was squirming and wiggling her ass as I kept brutally impaling her hot fuckhole. "C'mon whore... CUM!!!." "I want you to CUM!"

With my other hand I reached back and swung hard slapping her breasts again. "Fuckin' whore." "C'mon and CUM!!!...you bitch!!" And I shoved my fist deep up her cunt until she felt me probing way up inside her body and pushing into her womb. She reached down grabbing my arm and realized I had half of my foreman stuffed inside her slutty little cunt and fucking her with it. She felt me pulling back to make her stretch wide and then my arm ramming back in hard pounding her cunt again.

"You're a nasty fuckin' whore, Nicolle." "Do you hear that?" "YOU"RE A WHORE!!" And I rammed her cunt again. I started calling her every filthy name I could think of and at the same time fucked my arm deep up into her body making her grunt out.

"You BITCH!!".... "uuggghh"...

"COCKSUCKIN' SLUT!!".... "uuggghh"...

I pulled my hand back until the full ball of my fist had her cunt gaping open to the max. I could feel her delicate flesh stretched tight around my fist. She was so close to cumming that she was screaming and begging me to finish her off and make her cum. "PLEASE!!!!".... "PLEASE"!!!!..... MAKE ME CUM!!!!"......

I rapidly just rammed my fist in her again and continued my verbal abuse.

"YOU'RE A PISSWHORE, NICOLLE".... "uuggghh"..."Yessss"... "Yes I am".....she grunted.

"YOU"RE A DIRTY FUCKIN CUNT!".... "Do you hear me!!!....

"A DIRTY WHORE with a FILTHY FUCKIN' CUNT"......

"Uuuggghh"...."Uuuggghhhhh".... "Ohhhhhhh,... My God........."

Her orgasm exploded. She wailed out screaming...

"I'm CUMMMING.......FUCKKKKK!!!... "I'm CUMMM....INGGGG....."

I've seen Nicolle cum many times but this time she was screaming and panting and at the same time her body was shaking and trembling all over the floor.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!......... "FUCKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEE......"

"Ahh..." "Ohhh..." "Ohhh..." "Ohhh..." "Ohhh..."

"That's it you hot little ass licking, piss drinking bitch, CUMMMMM...."

She was moaning out almost in a delirious state as I pushed hard inside her wet hole. With my fist buried inside her cunt I could feel her whole body tense up and then a hard throbbing begin deep within her. My arm felt like it was lodged inside her body as she tightened around it. I slapped one breast again and then gave a hard swat on the other. "That's it bitch!" "Keep cumming!" "Keep cumming you filthy black cock whore." "Do you like my fist better than all those black cocks?"

Nicolle came for a long time. It seemed like the minutes passed and her body kept experiencing these intense spasms that shook her hard. Her whole body was shaking almost out of control. I actually thought she might pass out.

But when I felt that she was finally calming down I pulled from her cunt. She sat up looking at me and breathing heavy. I stood up and began jerking my hard cock that was ready to explode. She just sat there letting me shoot a huge load right in her face. Then when I finished I smeared it all over her making sure her face was covered. All I could say was, "I love how you're so fucking filthy, Nicolle.

---------------------

NiteWriter

NiteWriter
NiteWriter
2,187 Followers
12