Nigella Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dessert is served, the special of the house, theStrawberry Kiss."

During our culinary conversations I had told Nigella about 'Hershey's Kisses', classic American chocolate candies since 1907! Being extremely popular, it became a registered trademark and machines for mass production. Another Hershey product, especially popular at Valentine's Day, are the Hershey Hugs, mini-kisses hugged by white chocolate. She confided to me she didn't care too much for Hershey's chocolates. Reason enough for me to create my own variant of the old American classis: my Strawberry Kiss, a fruity strawberry, savored in Nigella's own chocolate canal and hugged in white chocolate made to a traditional family recipe.

"To enjoy these American delicacies, you have to take one complete in your mouth." I told her.

Inexplicably Nigella showed not much interest for my historical exposé and the recipe that has been in my family for several generations. For some reason she stubbornly jammed her jaws together. I saw no reason for her attitude. My philosophy isDo in Rome like the Romans do. The red strawberry looked so tasty with its white chocolate covering. Of course there is a very efficient solution to overcome the resistance of picky female guests in such situations. Nigella had a beautiful classic nose, straight with two subtly curving nostrils. I let my finger tenderly caress the ridge. Nigella still had her jaws clinched together. Deliberately I took my time, prolonging the anticipation of the inevitable, letting her wait for her own defeat... Even squeezing her nose I did nice and slowly until all air was completely shut off from her. Nigella performed her part in making this a perfect tease. She moaned and shook her head in despair but she kept looking at me with eyes, begging for sperm, and when she finally opened her mouth it was completely, turning her head to me in unconditional surrender... What a woman! She took my whole strawberry in her mouth and started sucking immediately. I took her head in my hands and fucked her face at least fifteen minutes in different positions till I dropped my second load of cream on the back of her tongue. I saw her swallow my after-dinner drink with her eyes closed.

Aaah, I will never forget my sweet Nigella...

To be continued.

Please vote if you like the story.

I would like to thank my editor JayneC for her valuable contribution.

12