Night Angels Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. I 'm sorry. If you want me to leave…"

"No, my dear, that would be too easy. You took a risk, and you've got a contract. I think I will hold you to your risk. When your contract is up, you will have the option of becoming a member. Until then, I expect to see you here at the arranged times. I think I want to enjoy seeing you two play. And…"- she looked pensive – "maybe that's what you two need."

She returned to her place on the desk and looked the two of us over with what I can only describe as a professional gaze. Seconds passed by and she seemed lost in thought. Her searching eyes met mine.

"John. I do not know you. You seem… sad to me. I've seen thousand men like you. There is some loneliness, am I right? There is some bleakness. You've retreated into your castle, and you don't know how to get out…" She spoke meditatively, searchingly. "Tonight you've come far. But in the real world out there – there is still some distance to be gone. My judgement is that you need to be here. For a while. To learn how to play. With your sweetheart here. And with others."

She turned to Lucy. "Claudia? Is that how you still want to be called? My sweet girl. You remind me so much of myself. You're a mystery, aren't you, my girl. Even to yourself. You see, this is the big difference, "she said kindly, "between you and my friend John. This man has been around. He's been through some hard times already. He knows what he wants. And he knows himself. He sees through his own… stratagems. Whereas you… you're all stratagem. You must be careful. Claudia could end up outwitting Claudia. Lucy could end up… tricking Lucy. " She looked sad. "My judgement – goodness, I am full of judgements tonight – is that you're very lucky to have chosen John. Be kind to him. Enjoy him. It will do you both good."

Silence fell again, broken only by the crackling of the fire, and what seemed to be a light snoring from Rika.

Selma looked up. "Well my dears, I am afraid my time with you is up. I can't tell you how pleased I am with how things turned out, but I am a busy girl and the night - the night is still a young kitten." She briskly planted a motherly kiss on each of our cheeks. "I think you two had better get home. I have ordered you a taxi. Good night. "

* * *

Outside, clouds were covering the night sky. I checked my watch. It was two AM. Lucy and I were silent as we exited by the humble little wooden door I had entered barely three hours before. The taxi was waiting.

"It's all right, I will walk home" I said.

Lucy kissed me on the cheek, chastely, and touched my face.

"See you Monday," she said and disappeared into the waiting car. It drove away slowly into the darkness. I could see her cropped head outlined against the city lights.

I turned towards home. And walked through the streets in the soft spring rain.

To be continued...