Night Before the Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,149 Followers

"That too," Adam grinned. He, like most of the dancers, liked to get the first time married women in the back first. But he noticed that Amanda was only wearing an engagement ring. "So you are not married."

Kate heard his question. "She's getting married tomorrow."

Amanda wanted to hit her.

"A batchelorette party huh?" Adam grinned. To fuck a girl who was getting married the next day was a big high.

"Yes kinda," Amanda said.

"OH GOD HE'S COMING THIS WAY!" Kate said when Manuel walked down the steps towards her.

As the women watched Manuel Adam moved behind the table and checked out Amanda's nice tanned thighs and even the rise of her little titties down the top of her dress. He winked at Manuel and pointed towards Kate.

Kate's eyes got bigger and bigger as the nearly naked dancer wiggled and bounced his covered penis. "OHHH!" Her hands covered her mouth as he got closer and closer.

"OVER HERE BIG BOY!" The woman next to them yelled. She held up a $5 bill and directed it at the G-string.

Manuel changed directions and flopped his dangling cock up and down in the woman's face.

Kate was happy and disappointed when he moved away and gasped when the woman reached out and curled her fingers around Manuel's covered cock. She watched as the dancer pulled a large towel from his shoulders and covered his hips and then around to the front. The woman's top half and face was now under the towel.

"What's she doing?" Amanda whispered to Adam.

"Wait and you will see," Adam answered. His hip slid sideways until it pressed into Amanda's arm. She didn't pull away.

Amanda and Kate could see the woman's body moving back and forth and figured she was giving oral sex but the doubt was quickly removed when Manuel pulled the towel open just enough. Kate's eyes and mouth opened wide when she saw the older woman's lips locked around the hard light brown penis.

"You can do that here?" Amanda whispered to Adam. She could feel his body heat and knew his covered penis was only inches from her arm.

"What goes on under the towel stays under the towel," Adam laughed. "Do you want me to go and find a towel?"

Amanda gulped and took a drink. "Maybe later."

Kate almost fell from her chair when Manuel pulled the towel away and pulled his hard cock from the woman's mouth. He turned and moved up to Kate's chair and threw the towel around Kate's upper body. "Oh God," she said because the other woman had freed the penis and it was now bare and pointing at her mouth.

Amanda was shocked that her prude sister had not thrown the towel off and ran from the building. From her angle she couldn't see much but it didn't look as if Kate was doing oral. Manual glanced over at Adam and smiled for almost a minute before he pulled the towel away and they all saw Kate's two hands jerking him off. She realized the towel was gone and quickly pulled her hands away. Manuel laughed and looked at Amanda but Adam shook his head.

As they watched Manuel travel from table to table and after Adam left Amanda whispered to her sister. "How did it feel?"

Kate finished her drink. "Big and hard."

Things settled down some for the next fifteen minutes and after they had another drink and saw a few dancers Adam walked up to the table. "I'm on break and wondered if you would like to check out one of the rooms."

Amanda looked disappointed. "I didn't bring that much cash."

"No charge," Adam grinned.

Amanda's little heart raced. She looked at Kate. "Can she come with me?"

"Sure," Adam answered. He had already set it up with Manuel to keep Kate busy just in case.

"OK," Kate grinned. After two drinks and having a hard-on in her hands she was ready for the next step. They grabbed their purses and walked behind Adam to the doorway, through the curtain and down a dark hallway. They passed a few rooms that had men and women inside. "Where are you taking us?"

"A really private room," Adam smiled. This was the room that the dancers got to take special customers.

Kate and Amanda moved into the poorly lit room and saw the large soft. "Have a seat," Adam instructed. They did as he said and saw him push some buttons causing soft music and some colored lights to move around the room.

Amanda took Kate's hand in hers as Adam started to slowly rotate his hips and move his hands all over his tight abs and muscular pecs. She noticed that Adam was completely opposite than Tommy. Whereas Tommy's hair was blonde Adam's was dark. Adam had some chest hair but Tommy had none. And the biggest difference was that Adam's penis had to be at least three inches longer than Tommy's.

"Do you want to take this off?" Adam asked Amanda as he moved up to her knees. His fingers toyed with the waistband of his shorts.

She giggled. "Are you wearing anything under it?"

He smiled and pulled out the waistband before looking down inside. "Nope."

"Go ahead," Kate whispered. She too wanted to see what this boy-man had to offer.

Amanda blushed as she reached out for the waistband but Adam pulled back. His foot moved between her tightly closed ankles and pushed outward. He wanted her to open her legs for him to get closer. She kept them tight because she knew that if she opened her thighs he would be able to see her damp white laced panties.

Adam pulled the waistband down until the bottom of his pink prick was exposed. If she wanted to see the whole thing she had to open up. He watched her knees tremble slightly before she slowly spread them about a foot apart. He took the opportunity to aim his leg between her knees and open them some more. There before his eyes was the sweetest white pussy mound he had ever seen. As his hips moved forward he reached for her hands and after she gave them to him he guided them to the waist band.

Only heavy breathing in the room and the music could be heard while Amanda slowly pulled the elastic out and then down over his hard and ready cock. When it popped out she jerked back but didn't let go of his shorts. Her eyes never left the tiny hole on the tip as she quickly pushed the shorts down to his ankles. He kicked them aside and stood proudly.

"Touch it," Kate giggled. She wanted to do it herself but it was Amanda's turn.

"I.......can't," Amanda said feeling light headed.

"Remember what Tommy was doing before," Kate said.

Seconds later Amanda's right hand rose up and her shaking fingers rubbed up and down the side of his rod. She smiled and then curled her digits up and over until she was holding it like a microphone. She giggled and then moved her other hand up to squeeze and stroke.

Meanwhile Adam slowly pushed the woman's legs even wider until her panties were stretch tightly across her mound. He knew then that Amanda was a natural blonde.

As Amanda stroked and fondled his shaft, Adam decided to find out about Tommy. "So what was Tommy doing before?"

Amanda's fingers froze. "I don't want to talk about it." She squeezed him tighter.

"He let another woman give him a blowjob," Kate said mesmerized by the site before her.

Adam figured that Tommy was Amanda's groom to be. "So why don't you get even?"

Amanda started stroking and caressing again. "I don't do that."

"You should.......I mean......why not?" Kate whispered.

Amanda turned and looked at her without missing a stroke. "But you're the one who said...."

"Yes but......." Kate's voice stopped when the door opened and a naked Manuel walked inside. "Manuel." His cock was rock-hard and ready.

"Need some help?" Manuel asked his roommate.

"Let's see you do it," Amanda snapped back at her sister.

Kate didn't say anything as Manuel moved up to her knees. She didn't hesitate opening her legs or even blush when her black panties pulled open to show her dark and hairy bush. Her fingers again found his large cock-head and started matching Amanda's strokes.

"What did I miss?" Manuel asked Adam.

"Kate was telling Amanda to give me a blowjob," Adam smiled.

"Oh yeah," Manual laughed. As Kate continued jerking him he moved his knees up to the sides of her hips and then aimed his swollen prick up at her lips.

Kate jerked her head back but the sofa stopped her. Her hand tried to hold the invading penis head back but soon it pressed against her tightly closed lips. Her eyes looked up over Manuel's tanned brown chest and into his brown eyes as her teeth and lips opened to let him inside.

"She's doing it," Amanda gasped. She watched Kate's cheeks bellow outward as about four inches disappeared.

Kate realized quickly that she had to breathe through her nose. She realized that if she lifted her head upward and her chin downward that she had room to use her tongue. Never had she ever thought she would have a penis in her mouth especially one that belonged to a stranger. She remembered the blowjob that the woman was doing on Fred and quickly copied the movements. Her hand held his cock while her head moved back and forth.

Amanda had forgotten about Adam until she felt him straddle her hips and press his prick up against her lips. She looked down at the red head before licking out to taste it. Her eyes then closed and she opened her lips as wide as possible to let the thick vanilla ice cream stick inside.

Time was lost and forgotten as the two women experimented. They managed to get more and more of the large cocks into their throats without gagging and also took the time to play with their balls and behind them with their hard buttocks.

It was Manuel who pulled back first causing a loud popping noise as it sprang from Kate's lips. She licked the juices and watched as he moved down to his knees. She didn't flinch as his brown fingers moved slowly up her thighs and under her dress. They found the waistband of her panties and she lifted her ass to allow him to pull them down and off her thick pubic mound and glistening pink pussy lips. She then giggled and covered it with her right hand.

Manuel gently kissed from her right knee up her inner thigh. He felt her body sliding downward which caused her covered pussy to move towards his lips. He licked over her thumb and then forced his tongue between her index and middle fingers. Once he tasted her damp clitty she was his. "OHHH YESSS!" Her hand pulled away and moved behind his head to pull him tighter.

Amanda was still sucking and licking when she heard her sister's moan of pleasure. She pulled back causing the joy stick to disengage and then saw Manuel's face between her sister's widely spread legs. "Can we do that too?"

"Sure," Adam laughed. He moved off and saw Amanda starting to remove her panties. "Let me."

Amanda had never even let Tommy see her like Adam was about to. The skimpy white thong moved away from her golden locks and after they left her feet she again spread her legs showing him his supper.

Adam was slightly shorter than Manuel but he had the reputation as the best cunt licker in the club. Many a night he had the women screaming in this same room. He knew it would take much for Amanda to get off but he also knew that if he teased her just enough she might allow him to fuck her.

His fingers slowly opened her legs but his lips stayed north. "Take off your dress and bra first."

Amanda took a deep breath because it would mean that she would be totally naked before him. A man she had just met. She looked at her sister and saw Manuel's long thick tongue sliding up and down her opened inner lips. Since the dress was sleeveless she quickly pulled it over her head and then unsnapped the front bra clasp. Her little but very perky titties popped out at him.

"Nice," he said before reaching up to gently flick his fingers across her tiny pink gumdrops. She giggled and then closed her eyes as he started planting tiny kisses up both inner thighs. A minute later he teased around her swollen lips until her hands found his head and forced his mouth to her need. "RIGHT THERE!"

Kate smiled when she peeked over to see Amanda completely naked and having her pussy eaten by the young stud. She realized then how much she had underestimated how great oral sex could be. Manuel's tongue was at least three inches inside of her and his upper lip moved back and forth over her clitoris. While he sucked she pulled her dress up and off and reached back to take off the tight bra as well. Now they were all naked and all racing for satisfaction.

Adam could tell that Amanda was getting close. The time between her moans got shorter and her hips kept lifting her pussy up to him. His fingers caressed and explored her tight ass as he licked under her pussy and across her tiny puckered hole.

"Oh it feels so............soooo," she moaned. Never had she felt this hot and uncontrolled before. "Kiss my pussy........"

Kate too was close and was getting frustrated because Manuel kept pulling away when she was ready. "Please......please."

Adam turned and looked at Manuel who was looking his way for the sign. Adam winked and they both moved their lips and heads back.

"Don't.....please come back," Kate begged as she reached out but Manuel was too far back. Both women were now buck-naked with their legs opened widely on the edge of the sofa. When they saw the men's lips moving back to their need they smiled and closed their eyes. But the lips moved up over the hairy mounds, over the tiny navels to their breasts. They loved as they nibbled on their nipples and didn't complain when their lips moved up their necks to their earlobes.

"Do you want to cum?" Adam whispered to Amanda as he kept his hard cock back only inches from her opened pussy.

"Yes I want to cum," she whispered back before turning her head and moving her mouth to his. She tasted her own juices while their tongues danced and moved together. She didn't think anything when his hands moved down to pull her legs up and over his hips. But when his hard cock-head pressed into her opened and ready pussy lips alarms went off. "Oh don't......"

Kate too had her legs wrapped around Manuel and could also feel him ready to enter. Her hand snaked between their stomachs and stopped his entry. Meanwhile Manuel was talking dirty to her.

"You know you want it. You want my big hard cock to open up your dripping pussy. You are so wet. Let me inside."

If Kate was alone there would be no doubt but she didn't want to do it if Amanda didn't do it. She turned her head and looked over at Amanda who had her eyes closed. It didn't look as if Adam had entered her. "Mandy...."

Amanda opened and showed her lust filled eyes. "Oh God Kate...."

The edges of their lips both turned upward at the same time and their smiles told each other what they wanted. "Do it......fuck me," Kate directed into Manuel's ear.

As the thick hard cock entered and moved deeper than Fred had ever gone before, Kate's cried shattered the room "OH MY GOD! YOU'RE FILLING ME UP!" It took a few pumps for her to get used to it but after that Kate was holding onto his bare ass and pulling him in deeper. "YES!!!"

Amanda moved her face back in front of Adams and nodded. As his swollen crown moved past her inner lips into her tight hole she smiled and pulled his lips back down to hers.

For the next five minutes their bodies slapped together and their hands and lips explored. Their bodies moved as one and they all climaxed together.

"I'M CUMING!" Amanda screamed.

"ME TOO BABY!" Adam yelled. Normally the dancers don't get a chance to cum so this was an added bonus.

"AHHHHEEEEEE!" Kate's voice bounced from the walls.

Manuel tightened his lips and filled up her tight cavity.

*****

It was dark when Amanda opened her eyes. At first she didn't know where she was but then managed to look across the dim lit room and saw her sister on her hands and knees. Behind her was Adam fucking her doggie style. She smiled and closed her eyes until she felt someone touching the back of her leg. "Ummm," she said as she moved up into the doggie position. "Please go slow Manuel. I'm a little sore down there."

*****

It was 5:00AM when Amanda and Kate made it to their parent's house. Luckily both Fred and Tommy wouldn't know what time they came in however their mother was sitting up at the kitchen table.

"Good morning mother," Amanda said hoping she wouldn't be totally pissed. She tried to close the back of her dress but it had ripped when she jerked it off before.

Kathy Thomas smiled and finished her coffee. "You two better get some sleep because we have to get our hair done at 9:00AM." She looked at the red marks on both of her daughter's necks. "And you better cover those up before the wedding."

Amanda looked at Kate who also looked puzzled. "Aren't you going to ask where we were and what we were doing?"

Kathy smiled as she pulled her robe together. "My sister and I spent the night before my wedding doing things we probably shouldn't have done. So no there won't be any questions."

*****

Somehow Amanda got her hair done, her nails polished and her large white wedding dress on. It was 3:00PM when she walked down the aisle with her father and first time she had seen Tommy since he was fucking the stripper. She smiled and he smiled. They finished their vowels and he kissed her while everyone clapped. She hoped he could not smell or taste Adam's spunk on her face.

They made it finally out to the limo where Tommy and Kate climbed in next to them. "So how was your night last night?" Kate asked Tommy with a sly grin.

"Fine, didn't Fred tell you?"

"I really didn't see Fred because I stayed over at our parents," Kate grinned. She glanced at Amanda and secret pointed at Brian's crotch as the two men looked out the window at the crowd by the church steps.

"No," Amanda mouthed silently. But Kate only smiled.

It was then that Amanda looked out at the crowd and saw him. At first she didn't recognize him because he was dressed and was wearing sunglasses. But she knew it had to be him. Her heart pitter-pattered all the way to the reception. Once they got into the hotel she pulled Kate into the ladies room.

"Oh God Kate, he's here."

"Who?" Kate asked puzzled by her sister's harried look.

"Him........Adam."

Kate laughed. "You have Adam on your brain. Why would he be here?"

"I don't know but I know it was him at the church. Why is he here?"

"Well he won't get into the reception because they are checking the invitations."

"God I hope not. What if Tommy finds out?"

"Jesus Mandy, don't forget he fucked the woman stripper first."

Kate grabbed her arm and led her back outside. "Don't worry."

Amanda relaxed when she didn't see him and settled into meeting relatives she had not seen in a while.

"What's up with you?" Tommy whispered as they danced.

Amanda panicked. "Nothing why?"

"I don't know but you seem different. You seem happy."

"I am," she smiled as she hugged his body to hers. She smiled until she saw Adam's face sitting at a table holding Tommy's relatives. "I need some fresh air." She hurried from his arms and headed out onto the balcony overlooking the golf course. Moments later she heard the door open and knew it was him.

"You look even better with clothes," Adam whispered as he moved up behind her. She turned quickly.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well it seems that we are cousins-in-law," he laughed. My mother is Tommy's mother's sister.

"Oh my God," she gasped. She turned and walked down the steps and into the garden below. She heard his footsteps behind her.

"You can never tell anybody," she said as she moved back against a stone wall behind some bushes.

"I won't," Adam smiled before moving closer. His fingers brushed back a few long blonde bangs from her forehead before sliding down her nose and onto her lips. He smiled when they opened and her lips suckled on his fingertip.

Slickman
Slickman
8,149 Followers