Night Before the Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

"We don't have much time," she smiled. "Five minutes at the most."

"What can we do in five minutes?" Adam asked. But instead of answering she lowered herself to her knees and reached up to unzip his fly. Seconds later her tongue was licking him like an all day sucker before engulfing it and taking almost six inches down her throat.

*****

Only Kate saw Amanda leave and then Adam a few minutes later. A few minutes later Brian walked out onto the balcony so she immediately moved out to decoy him.

"Hi," Kate grinned. He was looking out over the garden.

Brian turned to see Amanda's stuck up snooty sister. "What's up?"

"Well I do have a bone to pick with you," she said seriously.

"Shit what did I do now?" Brian asked.

"Well for starters you got my husband laid last night."

"What I never........"

"Don't lie," she said as she looked down to see Amanda on her knees in front of Adam. "I know it happened."

"Hey he didn't have to if he didn't want to," Brian said defensively.

She moved closer to him and reached down to grab onto his limp six inch covered cock. "I figure you owe me."

She was probably the last person Brian expected to grab him. "Owe you?" he repeated. "What do you want?"

Kate felt his manhood expanding rapidly. "This and only this. I want you to fuck me with it tonight."

Brian leaned back against the stone rail. "And what will Fred say?"

"He'll be sleeping," she whispered. "Come on you owe the maid of honor a dance." She pulled him inside to allow Amanda freedom.

*****

"Oh Shit Amanda," Adam groaned. All the blowjobs he had received never approached the excitement of having a bride in her dress going down on him at her reception. "I'm cuming."

Amanda had not swallowed earlier that morning but knew she couldn't get any of his juices on her dress. This time her lips tightened and she swallowed and swallowed until he was empty. "What room are you in?" She asked as they both tried to clean the dirt from her dress where she had knelt.

"669," he answered.

"Figures," she giggled. She walked back in alone and he followed a few minutes later.

She was standing with Tommy when his aunt walked up to her with Adam at her side.

"Hey Adam!" Tommy yelled. "How is my favorite cousin?" They butted fist and shook.

"Good," Adam smiled. "I see you hooked a beauty." He held out his hand and gently shook Amanda's.

"Thank you," she smiled.

"Watch out for him," Tommy chuckled. "Not too many ladies can turn him down."

"I will," Amanda laughed.

*****

After cutting the cake and throwing bouquet and garter the crowd thinned out leaving only the family. Kate pulled Amanda aside.

"So what happened in the garden?"

Amanda grinned and peeked over at Adam who was sitting next to her new husband. "Let's just say I couldn't talk for about five minutes." She licked her lips and giggled.

"I'm hooked up for later," Kate whispered.

"With who? "Amanda asked as she looked around the room. The only man looking their way was Brian who tipped his beer can her way. "Brian?"

"Don't tell me that you didn't think about it before Adam showed up."

"Well maybe a little," Amanda giggled. "But how are we going to get them alone later?"

"Fred is already shit faced because I think he's afraid I'll find out about last night. Looks like Tommy has been drinking too."

"Maybe we should make sure they have a few more," Amanda suggested.

*****

Tommy's legs were wobbly as Amanda led him into the honeymoon suite. "I may not be up for this," he said as she dropped him onto his back.

"That's OK because we will have many more nights in bed," she smiled as she removed his shoes and socks. Next were his tux pants, and cummerbund and shirt. Finally she stripped off the loose boxers and saw the limp penis lying dead on his thigh.

Tommy's eyes had closed and he had drifted off. He was in a sweet dream thinking someone was giving him a blowjob. Through the haze he could see someone's head lifting and lowering and then realized that it was real. "Candy?" He said out loud.

Amanda moved her lips off of the now hard rocket and smiled. "Nope, no candy here. And, next time you better tell me first before you get someone like Candy to do this."

"Next.........time?" Tommy repeated. God he had to be dreaming because the lips on his cock were so hot and good. "OK baby," he said before lifting his hips and unloading into her throat. Seconds later he was fast asleep and wouldn't wake up until nine the next morning.

Amanda removed her wedding gown and slipped on a short skirt and blouse. She didn't bother with underwear because they wouldn't stay on that long anyway. As she moved down the hallway she passed Kate's door and heard her moaning. She giggled as she pictured Fred passed out next to her as Brian fucked her sister. Moments later she knocked on Adam's door. He opened it as naked as the day he was born. "What kept you?"

"I had to take care of Tommy," she smiled. She moved to the bed after quickly stripping off her clothes and moved onto her back while spreading open for him. "Your choice."

*****

Fini

*****

Note from Slick: I hope you liked the story. Bachelor and Bachelorette parties are sometimes very wild. Don't forget to vote and maybe I'll finish some of those stories you've been asking me to. Take care......love ya....Slick

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers