Night Falls

Story Info
She learns pleasure & pain come naturally.
1.4k words
4.25
33.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke at dusk; night was just beginning to fall. A pale yellow/pink light flooded the room and then all was dark and silent. I was being roused from a deep dream - sated sleep, one filled with warmth and sweetness. I first became aware that my body was drawn tight, my arms were raised above my head and attached securely to my headboard, pushing my firm breasts together, the taut pink nipples hard from the cool night air. My nipples were so hard it was painful.

I looked toward my toes and saw the hard pink buds pointing toward the ceiling, at least half and inch long. I suddenly became afraid. I was alone in the silent cold darkness, naked and bound! I next became aware of my legs spread wide open, my knees somewhat bent and my legs drawn so wide open that my knees touched the edges of my queen sized bed. My cleanly shaven pussy lips spread wide and the cool air was invading the tight hole protected by my moist pink pussy lips.

There were soft velvet cords draped over my knees that must've held weights - I could feel them pulling my thighs wider apart still. Suddenly, I became aware of them - two men, dressed casually in slacks and polo shirts, wearing black satin masks over their eyes - the kind you wear to masked balls and parties. They stood at the edge of the bed gazing intently at me, silent as the night around me.

One whispered, "She's awake at last. So glad you could join us sleeping beauty." And he laughed.

The other man laughed as well saying, "Welcome to the pleasures that await you when night falls, beauty. We have been waiting to fulfill all your dreams."

I did not recognize either of them, though I could tell they were muscular and well built, no doubt handsome as well - men, I'm sure, I would date under real world circumstances. One of them, the darker haired of the two, began digging through box that was on my dresser - they must've brought it with them. By this time, I'm sure my eyes were wide with fear, my body drawn tightly. My muscles tense. Still, my pussy began to throb, my nipples ached even more, and a wetness began to build in my cunt.

"Ah look," one of them said, "she's ready to begin the game." When the dark haired one turned around from the dresser, I saw he held some small screw-type clamps. He approached me slowly and placed one on my left nipple, slowly screwing it in. As the sides got closer to my rosy nipple, I began to squirm and in my eyes, I know he could see me pleading though I could not seem to find my voice.

Finally, the clamp began to tighten on the nipple, squeezing more and more as he turned the screw until it had my nipple clenched and smashed between it's jaws. I let out a low moan/sob and raised my hips slightly. The juice had begun to trickle out of my cunt hole and into the crack of my ass. The light haired man watched as I tried to squirm in pleasure and discomfort. Soon, the other clamp had tightened on my right nipple. Both nipples were a pretty cherry red and the dark haired one flicked them hard, making me cry out. The satin sheets beneath me were beginning to dampen with my sweat and my cum.

The blonde haired man ran a finger up my slit, grazing my clit as he did so. My legs were spread so far apart, my hole was spread open. I could feel how tight it was stretched, could feel the air invading my vagina. The dark haired man began digging in the box again and when he turned around, he held a large black dildo with raised rubber spikes on it. The spikes were not large and had rounded tips, but still it terrified me. I started to plead now, begging them not to continue.

My pussy betrayed me however and gushed even more cum onto the sheet below me. He held it up to my aching hole and said, "It will be quite a stretch." and he laughed, turning a small knob at the bottom of the rubber cock. I felt it start to pulsate against my sensitive hole. I felt pleasure beginning to build within me and the men could sense this too. He raised the speed on the cock and soon, I was trying to gyrate my hips.

The pussy juice continued to flow and then he rammed the black rubber cock into my tight little pussy. I cried out and begged. I had only been with two men - I was practically still a virgin. The rubber dick was ten inches long and nearly as thick as a pop can. The soft rubber spikes began digging into the walls of my vagina and I began to sob. The dark haired one placed a harness around my wildly bucking hips to hold the huge cock in place, then turned the selector all the way up, making me scream and beg for them to stop.

It was a sort of pleasure pain I was beginning to feel, something I had never experienced before. "Why don't you really give her something to scream about hmmm?" asked the dark haired one. The blonde one turned to the box and back, in his hands, a small leather spatula instrument, the flat spatula part, I could tell was hard and quite small in size. I then realized that my wide spread legs left my sensitive, delicate little clit exposed. As the huge black cock vibrated away deep inside my dripping wet cunt, the blonde man took careful aim at my juicy swollen clit. He hit it hard, square with his instrument and caused tears to stream down my face.

The dark haired man pulled my bent legs further toward the head board, arching my back and exposing my swollen clitty even more. After several brutal swats with his leather spatula, the blonde man grabbed my clit and pulled, twisting hard. my back arched and my ass came up off the bed. As I did so, I felt something cold touch my asshole. Everything stopped for a moment and I held still, holding my breath.

Then I felt the pain of a small, long, thin dildo punishing my tight little asshole, tearing me in half. I opened my mouth to scream and was fed a huge human cock. I could barely fit it in my mouth, but it kept coming and coming until it was half way down my throat. I was gagging on it, choking it down. And then I looked up into the dark haired man's eyes. I could see the pleasure there.

I realized I was on the verge of cumming. The black rubber dick in my cunt was still humming away. My hands and legs were released and the dildo in my ass removed. It was replaced by the blond man's cock, pumping me hard and fast as the fake dick in my pussy tore me in two. The man with his cock down my throat tightened the screw clamps on the cherry red nipples, pinching them so hard they began to turn purple. I began to come and so did the man buried in my ass. He grabbed the base of the black rubber dick and buried it deeper in my sore, violated cunt. I could feel it pushing against my womb. It felt so fucking good and it hurt so much, it made me cry, but I ground my hips down onto it harder as he fucked my ass.

And the man fucking my mouth came then, shooting his load deep into my throat. I couldn't swallow it all and it came up gushing from my mouth and down onto my aching tits. He released the clamps on my tortured nipples and pulled on them, stretching them and inch long. I cried out in pleasure and pain such as I'd never known. And then they were gone. I lay in my bed, cum dripping off my chin, my tits, dripping out of my bleeding ass.

The rumbling cock in my violated pussy gone. I felt empty, dirty - like a fucking whore, a filthy cum slut. And I lay there all the next day waiting again for night to fall...