Night In with Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie's panties were getting wet very fast. I knew some of it could be attributed to my saliva but there was no way that could be all that was wetting her. She was yelling above me.

"Oh fuck Nic, I've wanted this for so long, just for you to get me off. I didn't care how, whether it was tongue or cock, but I just needed you to touch my hot, horny, naughty pussy, and just fuck me like the animal I am."

Before tonight I had never heard Sophie use half of those words, but hearing them now only fuelled my lust. Between shallow gasps and winces, I heard a barrage of words, with 'fuck', 'cum' and 'hot' being at the top of the list. I took in her pussy juices by sucking on her soaked panties, at the same time pleasuring her further.

When she orgasmed I couldn't believe the force. If I wasn't lying directly on my back she could've broken my neck as she bucked wildly, with the rush of juice and heat so stron. I took drops in that went straight down my throat, my mouth and nose working overtime to just take in as much as possible. It made me so hot that I think she managed to settle before I did. When I did she gave me another simple order.

"Well these panties are useless now. I need to take them off, could you hold on to them for me?"

I somehow knew exactly what she meant and bit down on her panties as she stood back up, leaving them behind. I stared at this now naked beauty, her pussy with nothing but a landing strip of pubic hair. Her slit was so tight and tiny even after she just let the amount of juice through it. I knew not much had gone in there before.

As she stepped out of her panties I kept sucking on them before managing to throw them off with a shake of the head. Well, now 2 of us were exposed to the flesh. Kate gave me a hand back up to a sitting position before the three of us sat in a circle for a bit of conversation.

"Well, did that satisfy your hunger? I've been building that up since... Well actually only since the night we invited you over, I touched myself for hours over the thought of this actually happening."

I was a bit shocked by Sophie's statement but managed to crack a smile. "Yeah, definitely satisfying."

"Well, we've all cum once now," noted Kate. "I think the main course is nearly ready, but first of all -- Who do you think had the most fun?"

I was certain it was myself. I had to rate it on two factors: Being set off by someone else and over exposed flesh. Sophie had the first, and Kate had the second. I was the only one who managed to get both -- Kate's tongue on my exposed dick. As if reading my mind once again, they both turned to me.

"Definitely you, Nic!" Sophie smiled. "I loved just showing myself to you."

"Yeah, and I got to suck on your meat. I need to do that again."

"Well it's confirmed, I think Nic's the winner. That means you get the main course, but first of all I think the pre-dinner show is about to begin."

Kate winked at her friend and stood over me, spinning around seductively. Her dance continued as she shook her hips, however the first piece of clothing to go was her singlet top, as she lowered the shoulder straps and pulled it off in one graceful motion that seemed part of the dance's choreography. She didn't break stride as her body was exposed, showing her breasts. They were probably the same size as Sophie's but on her taller, more athletically built body seemed smaller and perkier. That being said, I didn't think that's what I was most excited about.

Kate continued her dance as Sophie rubbed her body against mine, her pussy against my hip. I knew how close we were to genital contact, something my tent of a dick was waiting for. She wouldn't allow it though, nibbling at my ear while I watched what was going on in front of me. Kate had now moved her hands to her hips and twirling around, hooked in and pulled the green shorts slowly down. My 'Nymph Princess' was now completely exposed as well. I stared at her perfect pussy -- hairless as I had noted earlier through her soaked shorts. It was bigger than but just as tight as Sophie's, and wondered just how many fingers she had stuck in there earlier.

"Two fingers, but I was only guessing and..." Kate had read my mind once again and she glanced down at my cock "... I probably should've gone for 3 or maybe 4 to get a closer match."

Her pussy was great, but as I felt Sophie's hand cupping my balls I again thought that there was one better sight. I nudged my head in a turning motion and Kate obliged, and there it was. I stared at that ass, absolutely perfect in every way. Tanned, tight, firm and fuckable. I wasn't a fan of anal but if I could stick anything in that perfect ass I would. Kate bent over in her dance motion and I got a good look at everything - Tits, pussy and ass. That sight almost sent me into overdrive, and I fought all my forces in order to keep from cumming again.

So I didn't know what was coming next. I was naked in bed with two of my best friends, two beautiful girls whom I had loved platonically since before I was a teenager -- Also completely naked. They had declared their years of lust and want of me, and I had felt years of lust I didn't think there -- somehow repressed -- feeding out. They had already made me cum once but I knew I was loaded and ready to go again. Both of them had cum once and I knew they were both just as ready. I decided to throw caution to the wind and speak, something I had only done a few times since we had 'gone to bed'.

"So when does the main course start exactly?" At that statement, both the girls immediately moved on top of me and began to rub me, Kate my chest and Sophie my thighs.

"Well baby," Kate started but was interrupted by Sophie.

"I want to get fucked!"

I think even Kate was stunned by this, we both turned to face her. Until this moment I felt the girls had been in complete control but that sudden exclamation made me feel that even Sophie was now overcome by lust. Kate managed to compromise.

"I understand darling. I'm going to let you, you deserve his cock. It's big though, trust me I struggled to take it all, I don't know how your poor little pussy is going to go." She glanced at my hard penis and then at Sophie's mound and nodded. "Yeah, it could hurt."

"I don't care! I just need his cock in me, I need to be fucked! Not want, need!"

"Okay baby, go for it. Nic?"

It was a moment of truth for me, and as expected my cock was my brain. "Get on Sophie baby, I'm going to fuck you like the hot, horny animal you are. That's what you wanted, didn't you?"

"Needed, Nic. Needed!" Sophie reminded me, almost relieved that I said yes. She climbed over me as I was still lying flat on my back. Her pussy struggled to find a fit but eventually she did, and she slowly got the confidence to ride me up and down.

"Your mouth seems a little bored, Nic. Here's the main course, I hope you enjoy our meal." Kate stood over me and turned. I got a perfect look at her ass as she lowered herself onto my face. My tongue immediately went to her bare pussy slit, licking her with more drive than I had with Sophie. My eyes had two possible sights: The bouncing of Kate's ass as she rubbed herself against my face, trying to take in as much as possible, and the bouncing of Sophie's tits as she rode me like a horse. I couldn't believe how good it felt to have my cock rubbing inside her tiny pussy, and I knew orgasm was only a moment away.

The next few minutes felt like days, and I didn't mind because I wanted this to last forever. Kate was lowered over me, occasionally licking at my cock or Sophie's pussy. I had my hands on Sophie's ass, slapping and groping it. My eyes were watching the beautiful scenes in front of me, and my mouth and nose were working overtime taking in Kate's juice. My senses went into overdrive and somehow we managed to all hit breaking point simultaneously. Kate's pussy rubbed incredibly hard against my face and I felt as if I would suffocate under the beauty. If I was going to die, this is how I wanted to go. I shot my load deep into Sophie's pussy as she screamed out louder than I had ever heard her scream. I knew she was a loud girl but I expected windows to shatter under that sound. I came harder than last time, something I thought impossible. But this was the hardest I had ever orgasmed in my life and as we all went crazy with lust, I knew that this was the greatest moment of my love life.

It took a few minutes for us to all catch our breath and I may well have blacked out because the next thing I remember, both of the girls were cuddled up against me, rubbing my chest and giggling. I tried to speak and it was tough.

I managed to splutter out a weak "Well fuck that was nice. We're all going to sleep well tonight."

Sophie giggled as she grabbed my balls. "I know you're probably light-headed and aren't thinking straight but you can't forget already. There's no sleeping tonight, my love. Now, who's up for a board game?"

12