All Comments on 'Night Job Ch. 05'

by bluemono

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loving it

I'm starting to realize this story is very similar to my own in how my Dom came to own me. Although I'm sure it won't end the same way that my relationship with my owner will; I have every intention of reading this until the end to see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
special seat...

what is it... you can't leave me hanging!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Aah! The suspense. What is the seat? What are the statements? I can't wait for the next installment.

gemman1gemman1almost 12 years ago
Journey to Submssion

Very well written, it has the feel of almost being true. Is it? Or just your fantasy and need to submit?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You didn't disappoint

I love your writing. You keep me waiting and wanting more. Is this truly fiction? Whether it is or isn't, I am really enjoying it. Thank you for sharing your talent!! I can't wait to see what happens.

availableslave2uavailableslave2ualmost 12 years ago
Fabulous!!

I absolutely love this series! Your style of writing is wonderful. I love reading how he's easing her into submission. I remember when I was starting my 24/7 D/s relationship and how he trained me to be what he wanted and needed. It was a wonderful experience. I can't wait to read further to see where this leads. Thanks for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story So Far!

Please keep writing.One question why did you write in first person, not third person?

AnomandarisAnomandarisalmost 12 years ago

Good story.

Get an editor though. Would help immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
more please!!

:D waiting for the next chapter read the whole series twice already!!! lmao

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank You

Please continue to write more in this series. The last chapter was excellent, thank you!

I'm looking forward to the next one :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous