Night of Terror, Night of Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I am now, Mom. How are you?” His voice was weak but he spoke strongly nonetheless.

“I’m okay. But… Roy, we can’t tell anyone about this. Not the police, not your father, not anyone. It would kill me if people found out that we…”

“I know, Mom. Don’t worry, no one will know.”

“Thank you, baby.” Sue sat up and kissed her son. Then she kissed him again, on the lips, and he opened his mouth for her tongue. They kissed for a long time before parting.

* * *

Tom came home the next day. He seemed tired by the work he’d had to do, and over supper that night, seemed very glad to be home again. He and Roy talked about the boy’s school, and the man’s trip. Tom was surprised, pleasantly, by a quiet but certain change that had come over the boy. After Roy had gone to bed that night, Tom and Sue spoke together in the quiet of their bedroom.

“Do you think Roy recognised me?” Tom said, removing his shirt and throwing it into the wash hamper.

“No way!” Sue smiled. “The mask, the outfit and especially that voice-distorter… It all worked perfectly!”

“So how did you like it? Fucking your own son?” Tom’s grin was like a cat that had swallowed a whole aviary, never mind one canary. “As good as your fantasies?”

“Even better!” Sue stretched herself out on her back on their bed. “And you? Did you get off on it, too?”

“I’ll be getting off those scenes for years to come,” Tom assured her with a laugh. “You don’t think we were too hard on him, do you?”

“No way,” Susan said again. “He was into it. He wanted to do me, lover, over and over. He certainly won’t lack confidence after this.”

Tom lay down beside his wife and ran his hand along her body until it reached her breasts.

“I did love raping you, my dear.”

Sue sighed with mock exasperation and said, “Sure, that’s what you say to all the girls!”

12