Night of the Boat Party

Story Info
Young student loses his virginity after going to a party.
5.1k words
4.28
62.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the average teenager feels of soft boy, sex means everything. Every waking moment from your morning wood to a late night thought about that hot girl you saw earlier, sex is constantly on your mind, especially if you haven't had sex yet. The hope of feeling the soft touch of a woman lingers on in you and the feel of soft flesh is a strong enticement to even the strong willed.

I started out much as any young man does, the nervous first kiss of a girl when I was in school, but due to nerves and being shy, girls seemed less interested in me, confidence is key. It seems cliché yet it is true, girls and women alike want a man who exudes confidence. Going to university was a new start, a brand new me. I could reinvent myself and be whoever I wanted to be and it didn't matter who I was before. I was 19 years old, virile, healthy and bursting with sexual energy. Most of the year was quiet; going out, drinking, getting numbers and flirting was a typical night out.

Exams for the year had finished and no luck, determined to keep trying and never give up I had asked a few girls out but nothing had come of it, until one night. Some friends had been discussing a boat party recently, students love a few drinks, great way to meet people have some fun and a great way to blow off steam after a year of study. Dressed up in a smart shirt, collared with the top button undone, standing at an average height of five foot eight, but with broad, muscular chest and shoulders and slender waist I had been keeping fit by going running, my chocolate brown curly locks looking shaggy yet tidy, framed my deep blue eyes looking alert and somewhat young and innocent, clean shaven and feeling great I grab my phone and keys and head off out the door.

My friends meet me outside their dorms dressed up for a night out, Luke and Dave had slept with several girls in the past, looking relaxed, smart as they ever did when going out. We hailed a taxi and headed off to the party. We arrived at the beach and the pier at seven looking forward to the open bar and some good times, handing over the tickets we met up with our usual group and hit the bar. Several drinks later we were all feeling a light buzz feeling relaxed and started to splinter off from our group as we circulated amongst the party. Not knowing many people I head off to talk to Katie. She looked stunning, long blonde hair, petite figure with perky breasts about a B cup she stood a little under five foot, her black dress showed off the tight curve of her bum, toned from cycling, having had a thing for her most of the year and being shot down I knew nothing would ever happen between us, but she was a great sight to look at and admire and she liked to play the role of wing woman.

As I came across the deck, the cool night air felt incredible after the stuffy inside of the boat, the sky was clear and the moon shone brightly down on the deck, I could see the curve of Katie's breast her lacy bra peeking out the top of her dress. I could feel the urge to kiss her then, one thing on my mind she looks at me her smile dazzling me as I approach sliding an arm round her waist, drink in the other hand. She smiles that bit wider, teasing me and plants a peck on my cheek.

'I think you might like this one.'

She whispers and gestures to her intended target for me this evening, I look to my left and spot a young woman, her dark skin setting off her perfect white smile, her dark brown eyes shone out at me, her tightly curled hair bounced around her shoulders, her perky boobs were small but looked firm, she wore a cocktail dress hugging her figure stopping just above her knee showing off her slender legs.

Brain kicking in reminds me to close my mouth stop gawking and smile.

'Nice to meet you, what's your name?'

She smiles at me a vodka and coke in one hand she sidles up to me holding her hand out.

'Lizzy, what about you?'

Shifting my drink to my other hand, I shake her hand and Katie wandered off, a cheeky look in her eye as she leaves us to get to know one another.

'Ed, you look great tonight.'

Not well practiced in the art of picking girls up I didn't recognise the glint in her eye. In later years this the look you want to see, where you know this girl wants you. That mischievous glint in her eye, that subtle bite of the lower lip, everything you need to tell you for a go ahead.

'Can I get you a new drink?'

Pointing to her near empty glass. Draining the remains of her drink she points to my own.

'Only once you need a new one, can't let you get me drunk if you aren't going to join me.'

Smiling I look with a measured eye at the remaining half pint of cider in my hand, cheap stuff for a night out, but it did the trick. Raising my drink in mock salute I toss the drink back and finish it flash, the cool drink giving me that slight kick as I could feel it catching up with me.

'Wow, not bad for a fresher!'

Lizzy says, I give her a cheeky wink and slipping my arm round her waist lead her to the bar.

'You in your second year of uni then?'

I ask, she nods and after buying another couple of vodka and cokes we start to chat about university where we were from, all the standard stuff you chat about when students meet for the first time, one last drink before the bar closes and the staff usher people off the boat, talk of going to a club goes back and forth and a fleet of taxis line up ready to take us away, standing on the pier I wrap my arms around Lizzy's waist pulling her tight into my body, I can smell her perfume and lean in blood pumping through my ears the rest of the world drowns out in a flood of sensations. Her lips gently press against mine her fingers slide up behind my head pulling me towards her, my hands gently slip from her waist to gently cup her arse pulling her athletic body into mine, I could feel my hard on just starting to swell my manhood. Lizzy pulls her head back breaking the kiss.

'Your hand is on my bum.'

She giggles, looking into her eyes I see nothing but playfulness I can sense the alcohol coursing through me and an unknown confidence swept through me.

'I know...'

I let my words hang for a second before leaning in once more. Our kiss became more passionate this time, I felt her tongue flick against my teeth, opening my mouth she slips inside and for a brief moment I felt an urgency in her that had to be answered, returning her kiss we stand there in the shadow of the yacht.

After a few moments of kissing Lizzy places her hand on my chest and asks,

'So... important question is this, your place or mine?'

Grinning I pause for a second and consider the single bed with its uncomfortable mattress awaiting me in halls the bare walls were hardly the most sexual sight imaginable.

'I think it may have to be your place, not much room in uni residence.'

Clutching my hand she led me to the taxi queue, and waved for the cab to drive up giving her address, we slipped into the taxi. As the cab pulled away I settled myself down arm around this gorgeous girl and I spy my friends Luke and Dave giving me thumbs up each with a girl clutched under their arm, both looking thoroughly drunk as we sped off into the night.

'Can I borrow your phone? I want to make sure my house mate is out.'

I pass over my phone and she punches in the number and waits a few moments, a voice picks up at the other end she looks disappointed and after a quick chat hangs up looking frustrated,

'My house mates didn't go out tonight we may have to wait till they go to bed, she don't appreciate it if I bring a guy home.'

Feeling the disappointment on my face as I can see the premature and unsatisfying end to this night, but upon seeing my crestfallen face, Lizzy leans forward and kisses me briefly on the lips.

'Don't worry, she shouldn't be too long, come back to the house in an hour.'

She types her phone number into the phone and let it ring for a moment and pulls her own phone out of her purse, my number showing on the screen. Her hand presses lightly on my knee and my hardening cock pulses lightly at her touch.

'You'll be needing this number.'

After a few short and frantic kisses the taxi stops outside her place the student houses around here weren't too shabby and handing a fiver to the cab driver we hop out of the car.

'Call me in an hour and I'll let you know if she is still up.'

She wanders into the house and I wander round the corner realising a second yea friend was still up as his lights were on, realising that this would be a great place to wait rather than walking all the way back to halls would save me some time and energy and I felt I may need all my energy available. Knocking on the friends door he answers and invites me in after a quick chat and an explanation as to why I was knocking on his door at half eleven when I was supposed to be out painting the town red, I tell him about Lizzy and he claps me on the shoulder.

'Good luck mate, have fun ad enjoy yourself, in the mean time have a drink.'

Reluctantly I took him up on his offer,I could already feel the alcohol taking its toll, I didn't need to vomit but I had better let my head clear before I wandered back to her house.

Leaving half my drink behind I leave through the front door and took a few deep breaths, pulling out my phone I ring the last dialed number and wait for an answer. Nothing. No answer, feeling frustration I ring the previous number the house mate, a female voice answers bitterly on the other end of the line.

'Who is this?'

Thinking quick I come up with the fastest lie in my life, why did I ring this number?

'Err, this is Ed, I went to a party with your house mate Lizzy, I was just checking she got back alright.'

Feeling I may have dodged a bullet the voice answers.

'She has gone to bed and I would appreciate it if you didn't ring me at this time.'

Shit shit SHIT! We should have just snuck in, now I was going to have to go home unsatisfied, maybe jerk off this unused hard on before I go to sleep.

'But I will let her know you rang in the morning.'

The voice added, YES! not a total loss, maybe I could go for a drink with again sometime, she might have fallen asleep now but there was always tomorrow. I thanked her and hung up, and turned down the road towards uni, when my phone buzzed. A text from Lizzy's phone.

"Sorry fell asleep, you still wanna? xx."

Mid step I did a U-turn and walked quickly back to her house texting as I went.

"Sure be there in a sec xx."

Hear rate pounding it took all my self control to not break into a run.

After a few minutes I reach the house again an knock softly on the door. Through the frosted glass a shadow appears through the door and I hear the lock click, Lizzy's face appears round the door and ushers me in. Having removed her high heels she was no longer my height and now a good few inches shorter. Taking my shoes off and padding up the stairs Lizzy urges me to be quiet as she slips past her house mates room, a soft snoring coming through the small crack of the doorway, up the second set of stairs Lizzy opens the door, shutting it behind me. The moment I'm inside the room was dark and all I could see were shadows. I felt a pair of hands grab my shoulders and pull me in for a hot kiss Lizzy's tongue lashing at mine feverishly, looking over her shoulder I see the bed and lift her up in my arms, light as a feather I place her gently in the bed, stifling a laugh she turns on the bed side lamp and I notice she has switched from her cocktail dress to a skimpy top her bra visible underneath and black silky pair of panties.

Leaning in onto the bed our lips brush against each other and I feel her delicate hands undoing my shirt, I slide my own hands round her back caressing her smooth skin, light brown and soft I couldn't imagine a more sexual feeling, was I in for an eye opener. Feeling the catch of her bra, I slid my fingers under the clasp and with one quick movement I feel the bra fall across her shoulders and I move my kisses from her mouth down her neck to where the bra strap had been resting on her shoulders.

'Most guys struggle with that.'

She grinned. She pulled my shirt off my shoulders caressing the toned muscle lightly biting into my flesh. Subtly shifting my weight onto the bed I stroke her back with one hand and remove my socks with the other. Lizzy reaches for my trousers and deftly undoes the button and zip, my boxers were tented up from where my cock was straining to get out.

Kicking my trousers off I push Lizzy back onto the bed and in one smooth moment and gladly on my part no fumbling, I pulled her panties over her bum and down her smooth legs, granting my first look at her shaven pussy. Now I wasn't completely innocent, I had seen porn plenty of times over my teenage years, but this was the first to be seen in person, leaning down I wanted to taste her sweet juices, I wanted to prove that I wasn't to be a selfish lover I wanted to please her but before I could get any further a hand cupped my chin and she whispered.

'Not just yet.'

Grinning I climbed further up her stunning body, her flat tummy was inches from my own stomach, the abs just visible, she slid her fingers from my chin down my neck over my chest, lingering briefly on my abs and to the waistband of my boxers, she tugged them down and I lay on my side head raised above the pillow. Pushing me onto my back Lizzy laid kisses from my neck down my body much like her hands had, lingering over my abs before she drew her attention to my hardened cock.

Her eyes widened slightly, I generally had an average sized cock, a little over six inches long, but it was thick, I had big hands with thick strong fingers but still, my cock when hard was as wide as three of my fingers. From slight shock Lizzy suddenly git a very hungry look in her eye, she took my meat in her hand and stroked it slowly and pulled the skin right back until it almost hurt, but could barely feel the pain. Winking at me she whispered.

'Mmm you're bigger than most guys I've had.'

And in one motion took the head of my cock in her mouth, her tongue whipping and stroking the head as she worked the shaft in her tiny hands, making my cock look even bigger as she was unable to get her fingers to meet around my manhood, a sense of pride and excitement from my first blowjob caused my cock to swell and she pulled her head back a devilish loo in her eyes,

'Glad you seem to like it.'

Her hand never moving from my cock like she had taken possession of it, shifting her grip to the base of my cock Lizzy opened her mouth wide and looking at me took half my length into her hot little mouth, her tongue dancing along the underside of my cock where the nerve endings were gathered sending bolts of pleasure into my brain, trying to force herself to engulf my entire prick, she gently squeezed my balls feeling their weight. As I had reached the entrance of her throat Lizzy tried to go deeper but gagged. Backing off she returned to stroking the shaft and looked me in the eye.

'Whew, a little more than I can handle I think.'

Pulling her towards me I didn't care my pre cum was coating her tongue I french kissed her as she kissed me fervently back.

Shifting places I lay her on her back and lowered my own face to her tits, perky they were, the little nipples stood proud of her soft skin, I took one breast in one hand feeling the firm flesh give way to my touch, her other nipple I kissed and sucked into my mouth toying with it using my tongue, a light gasp escaped her mouth and looking up saw her eyes were closed and her mouth was open in an O shape, lost in her moment I sucked harder on the nipple to see how she would react and she bit down on her lip switching to her other side I sucked her other nipple into my mouth and stroked the first with my now free hand, but this time I gently oh so gent bit her nipple, another gasp came from her lips and she looked down at me a hungry look in her eyes.

Releasing the nipple from its warm retreat I decided to toy with her and blew onto the nipple, already erect, it hardened further and she threw her head back with a gentle moan. Planting kisses from one breast to the other I worked my way down her body, past her navel flicking my tongue into her belly button where she let out a light squeal. Looking up a her face she was clearly enjoying herself so I grinned and winked up at her and continued down her body. When I reached the top of her mound I decided to tease her further and returned back up her body to plant a kiss on her lips, she looked a little disappointed but I grinned and trailed my hand down her body and with the tip of a finger stroked down her slit where I could feel her wetness seeping from between her legs. Continuing to stroke her damp pussy I spread her lips and softly inserted a finger gently at first until it reached the knuckle, Lizzy moaned lightly into the kiss we shared, I slid my middle finger out of her warm and wet hole trying to force my intruding digits out already. I wondered how tight my cock was going to feel in this tight pussy.

Sliding two fingers in even slower than before Lizzy moaned with pleasure and dug her nails into my back, I stopped briefly unsure if I had hurt her and when I asked if she was ok, she responded by nodding and grabbed my wrist thrusting her hips at my hand fucking herself with my fingers humping at my hand I started pumping her tight pussy with my fingers until I slowed to a less urgent pace, curling my fingers back I found the fabled rough point at the front of a pussy, I felt her G spot and felt her tense slightly as my fingers brushed it looking down I could see her clit poking out slightly and pressed my palm to massage it as my fingers rubbed at her G spot. She lost it. She moaned and bucked and it took a good deal of strength to hold her down, adding to the mix I lowered my head to her nipple to drive her over the edge, she froze for a brief second and I felt her pussy tighten around my fingers spasming as she came over my hand her juices flowing from between my fingers.

As the orgasm ebbed away she lay there gasping for air, I wanted to tease her that little more and withdrew my hand, much to her displeasure and sucked the tips of my fingers into my mouth tasting her sweet juices as they ran down my wrist. Looking at her she had that hungry look again and when I offered her my fingers she lapped at them greedily working on my finger as she had my cock. I could feel the blood pulsing through my prick and I knew I wanted to let it calm down a little before I fucked her, I didn't want to come straight away. So working my way down her body I laid kisses down her breasts and down between her legs, I kissed around her pussy lips and when I felt I couldn't take it any longer I placed my tongue at the bottom of her slit and licked all the way up to her clit, stopping before I reached it. I dipped my tongue into her warmth depths and started licking all the pussy juice straight out of her, she moaned and ran her fingers through my hair and pressed me against her. I wanted to finish this and get to the main event, reaching up with my left hand I wrapped my arm around her right right to gain better purchase and to hold her down, with y right, still slick with her juices I slid the two finger back into her pussy, running my tongue back up her slit, I sucked the little nub into my mouth. I took a strong grip on her leg and started pumping my fingers into her pussy, my mouth sucking hard at her clit and started flicking it with my tongue, her reaction was almost immediate, her hips started to buck, she clamped down on my head with her thighs, one hand gripping the headboard behind her the other gripping my hair forcing my head to stay still as she rode out her second orgasm.

When she finally released me I took several deep breaths and saw the sweat lightly beading her body as she shook slightly as she recovered. My cock felt a little left out at this point and throbbed with my heart beat against her leg.

12