Night of the Boat Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'We had better see to that hadn't we?'

She reached across to her bedside table and in the drawer she pulled out a pack of six condoms, placed them on the table and closed the drawer, tearing off one of the condoms she tore the seal and slid the condom over the head, a tight fit as it was the condom adjusted and slid down along my shaft. Hesitating a moment as I took in the moment right before I lost my virginity, this was what I had wanted since I had hit puberty. Seeing me hesitate, Lizzy looked at me and asked.

'Are you ok, you look worried'

I replied.

'I haven't done this much.'

Looking puzzled she asked me,

'How many girls have you slept with? Before now that is.'

Sheepishly I decided to be honest in the hope that she would forgive me if I didn't last long

'Err... none...'

Raising an eyebrow in doubt she looked me straight in the eye.

'Really? After that last show? Where had you learnt that?'

Again honesty seemed the way forward.

'I have read a lot and seen quite a bit of porn'

Grinning she gave a understanding nod, pulled my hips forward and took hold of my shaft.

'Just relax and try not to worry.'

She said calm and collected she aimed the head of my cock to her entrance and I slid my hips forward and felt her pussy walls grasp at my cock, their heat and wetness gripped at my shaft trying to force the intruder out with only half of my cock wedged into her Lizzy gasped shifted her own hips and hooked her feet behind my waist, she but her lip and with her feet locked around my waist and her fingernails once more embedded into my skin she thrust her pussy and slammed my cock into her depths, taking me all the way to the hilt.

I held there a moment revelling in the sensation of her pussy walls as they constricted around my cock, I withdrew all the way to till the head was the only thing in her entrance and slammed deep back inside her I started pumping my hips back and forth faster and faster, my balls slapping lightly against her butt cheeks heightening my excitement, the bed started to rock back and forth with me the head board hitting the wall, it might have woken her house mate but we didn't care, we were both in worlds of our own, her head thrown back into the pillow her mouth in a silent O shape, her eyes closed in ecstasy, her firm boobs jiggled up and down with each thrust. I could feel the familiar boiling at the base of my cock, I pumped my hips all the faster I could sense Lizzy was approaching another orgasm, in and out my cock disappeared into her pussy until I could take it no longer and thrust one final time deep into her depths, the eruption I felt was a thousand times more intense than any other I had felt and seemed to last twice as long. Lizzy shuddered beneath me, her legs shaking uncontrollably as she tried to gain composure.

I withdrew and slipped the condom off, tied a knot in it and paused taking it Lizzy throws it to one side and grabs the next. Holding it up she says.

'Assuming you can go again'

To which I replied by nodding down at my still engorged cock.

'What do you think?'

Sliding another condom on I took a slower pace for the second time, lifting her legs up and resting them on my shoulders, I slid my length all the way in and all the way out slowly and slowly built up to a more fervent speed, the first orgasm allowing me to go for longer, after a few moments, she whispers.

'I want you to fuck me from behind.'

Slipping out of her I lean back and she scrambles onto her hands and spreading her knees, I rub the head of my cock up and down her slit before grasping holding of her hips and building up the pace once more, pounding away at her pussy she reaches one hand behind her grabbing my wrist holding it still, as she leans upright her other hand rubs at her clit, I reach my free hand round to play with her tit, tweaking her nipple and I felt her walls clasp again around my cock and she let out an ear piercing scream, surely loud enough t wake her house mate. Losing control from the sensation of her tight wet hole I erupted once more feeling exhausted.

I pulled out and the second condom followed the first. Despite being covered in a sheen of sweat and feeling the muscles in my body cramping up, I fell down beside Lizzy both of us panting lying the covers thrown to one side, but my cock remained upright and as hard a fence post, unwilling to retreat, its sole purpose to search out that hot tight feeling it had recently discovered. Upon seeing my prick wasn't about to go down, Lizzy caught her breath, stroked it a few times to ensure it was hard, she slipped another condom over the head and down the shaft. She climbed over and straddled me, aimed my prick into her entrance and sank down onto my cock until she bottomed out. Sliding up the shaft up and down she worked herself into a frenzy slamming my cock deep inside her, switched patterns and started rotating her hips in a circle first in one direction, then the other, as she was reaching her peak and I was reaching mine, she switched once ore grinding her pussy back and forth, her arms holding my shoulders to support herself, my hands snaked up and stroked her breasts, tweaking the nipples, pressing them together until finally she gasped and I felt the tremors around my cock, and for a split second I felt like I had blacked out as I came for a third time that evening.

Collapsing onto my chest Lizzy lay there gasping, both of us covered in sweat, I reached up and turned out the lights and dragged the covers over us and we fell asleep.

Some hours later light filtered through the curtains and somehow my morning wood was poking up resting between Lizzy's butt cheeks, unable to move elsewhere I woke Lizzy gently, she reed that my fuck stick was up and awake again, grabbing another condom she pounced on my poor cock and twice more that morning we fucked before it went down.

Later that morning after a brief respite I kissed her goodbye and promised to call again sometime,

'I'd like that'

She whispered and with a final parting kiss I left and crept down stairs as I left I saw a young woman in the kitchen having breakfast, upon seeing me she got up and let me out the front door, as I left I looked over my shoulder and she had a coy smile on her lips. I might just have to visit again sometime, I then walked home I smile right across my face as I reminisced about my wild night.

12