All Comments on 'Night Out of Town'

by den328

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Trashy whore and asshole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sounds totally possible to me and I'd be willing to give it a try. How many straight guys have gone to an ABS and discovered gloryholes. The first time a finger invites you over to slip your cock through for a blowjob you probably hesitated but maybe did it soon as you decided that it would be interesting. for me it was strange but I know it sure felt good. If you got to see a Black guy with the proverbial BBC that may have started you to wonder about sex with a "nigga". If you were married that might lead you to wanting to see if your white wife would be interested in a BBC and if she would be willing to try it. Then it would be a question of if and how to make that fantasy a reality.

So 26thNC might not find this story erotic but there are a lot of readers who would be more than ready to make it a reality. Let's give the lyrics to that old song a twist and just say what might be right for others might be right for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userden328@den328
We are a couple who have been married for 10 years now and have started to enjoy sex with others and we both love it.

story TAGS