All Comments on 'Night Out With The Guys'

by SexyChele

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
It was erotic.

However, I am not sure it would be plausible unless all the strangers were known because otherwise someone might get too rough.

sexy_nimphsexy_nimphalmost 19 years ago
Mmmm soo sexy

what a great story. got me so horny i just had to cum, thanks ;)

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
history?

I was raised in a country town with more bars than churches. Friday and Saturday nights tended to reach bacchanalia levels and this story, in one form or another, happened often enough that even I, super nerd, managed to get some parking lot action. Thanks for the memory prompt.

The only bone I'd have to pick with this is simple: Where are the gate guards? How did they get on base without showing ID other than her skin? I have never, as far as I can remember, ever gotten onto a Navy installation without showing ID. That is the only quibble I have with this otherwise well written story. A great set of descriptions of orgasms, too! I'm envious.

Hipshot1554Hipshot1554over 5 years ago
This was sooo erotic!

I love the suggestive nature. The thrill of something new is intoxicating.

SlonEazySlonEazyover 4 years ago

Excellent and well written.

I noticed Kitist02 remark and came to the conclusion that your story took place before 9/11. I think many bases had open access at the time?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexyChele@SexyChele
I love reading all types of genres. Writing provides me an avenue to explore my fantasies, real or imagined.

story TAGS