Night Seven of Domination Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It tickles," he said as he tried to pull his foot away. Sarah reached up and spanked his ass.

"Hold still, and I guarantee you'll love it." James stopped fidgeting and she continued. She finished one foot and started on the other. When she finished with that foot, she leaned down and quickly bit one of James' toes, causing him to yelp. She held onto his foot as he kicked. "OK, now hold still and let me do your legs."

"OK, but no more biting."

"I make no promises." She wrapped her hands around his left calf and began squeezing and kneading with her fingers. She worked her way up to his knee, then switched to the other leg. When she got to the knee, she continued up to his thigh. She got up on the bed and sat on his calves, straddling them. Now she had one hand on each thigh, digging in with her fingers. She rubbed them vigorously for a couple of minutes, then dragged her nails down the back of his thighs. James moaned and tried to lift her up with his legs, but couldn't. Sarah laughed, and then lay down on top of him.

"Do you want to turn over so I can do your front?" She whispered in his ear. James loved feeling her weight and warmth on him, her soft breasts pressing into his back.

"How about I turn over and we both do each other's fronts?"

"Even better." James turned over. Sarah never lost contact with his body as she continued straddling him. When James was finally on his back, they were face to face, her hips straddling his. Her wet pussy was pressed against his semi-hard cock, trapping it against his stomach. She moved her hips to slide his cock back and forth between her lips.

"You're right, darling. This is better." Sarah kept rocking her hips, looking down at James and smiling.

"Yes. Almost perfect."

"Almost?"

"Yes. As in my cock is almost inside you."

"Oh, did you want to be inside me, darling?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I want to be inside you."

"Now beg."

"Please put my cock inside you."

"You give in way too easy." She reached between her legs and guided his fully erect cock up and into her hot pussy. She moaned loudly as she slowly slid down on him until he was buried to the hilt. James grabbed Sarah's hips and thrust up into her. He loosely gripped her hips as she started to slide up and down on him slowly, raising up until only the head of his cock was inside her and then sliding all the way back down again. James reached up to stroke Sarah's cheek and she took his thumb into her mouth and sucked on it greedily as she continued to ride him. The only sound in the room was their breathing, coming faster and heavier as they moved against each other. Sarah started to move faster on top of him, bringing them both to the brink of orgasm, and then pushing them over.

James gripped Sarah's ass hard and pulled her down on to his cock. He exploded inside her as she rocked her hips and squeezed him with her muscles. Her nails dug into James' shoulder as she rode the wave of her own orgasm, her head resting on his shoulder as she moaned. Her whole body collapsed on top of James as her spasms finished. James wrapped her in his arms.

They lay like that for several minutes without saying anything. Finally, Sarah lifted her head up and looked down at James. She smiled at him and he smiled back. She kissed him on the nose, then rolled off him. Her head lay on his shoulder, her arm draped across his stomach.

"Have you had a nice Sunday?" James asked as he stared up at the ceiling.

"I can't remember a better one."

"This has been a nice relaxing end to the week, hasn't it?"

"Yes. And we definitely needed the rest."

"I could spank you, you know…if you don't feel satisfied," James said, looking down at her and smiling.

"Oh, I'm fine, baby. I won't need another spanking for a long time. How about you? How are you feeling?"

"Satisfied and exhausted. I wouldn't want to have another week like this one, but I'm glad we did it. It's something I'll never forget."

"I agree, darling. I can't wait to tell all my friends about it."

"Yes, if we'd only taken pictures we could have a slide show. Hey…You're not really going to tell anyone about this, are you?"

"Of course not darling. I was only kidding. "

"Good. Let's keep this our little secret."

"Agreed. No one but us will ever know."