All Comments on 'Night Stick'

by Maquinna

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wonderful!

I love this story! I think it was also well written...I'd love to see what happens next, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
agreed, please give your readers more!

I enjoyed this story very much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
makes me want to speed

very hot, thanks. plus the title is a nice double entendre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hot

This was so erotic and what a turnon. Any chance we might see more of these two?!? Great story!!

beetle7beetle7almost 19 years ago
Great read

Very nice story I was in that readers zone where you feel like your right there watching eveything. This story could use two more chapters.Thankyou for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Maggie's Mania

Damn! The essence of this scenario was captured completely by the author. Makes one want to meet this wanton creature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

brilliant. more?

KissMyTattoo8KissMyTattoo8almost 17 years ago
wow

Ok, I am going to buy a Mustang, a short skirt, and speed like hell down the road... How sexy! I thank every girl dreams of the "bad cop" who pulls her over and takes complete and total advantage of her and makes her feel like a slut! SO SEXY!! Thanks for putting it in words!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
So good!

This was such a find, thank you for your writing. I'm looking forward to sharing this with my Master.

champagne1982champagne1982over 13 years ago
The First Half Sounds Vaguely Familiar

Perhaps because it uses similar elements to my older story titled Speeding. You took it a rough step forward and to a completely different ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I loved it

As someone who was used in real life like this with a night stick many times by the same two men , I must tell you , it almost sounds as if just maby , someone did you too . Could it be ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You should revisit this and add more chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous