All Comments on 'Night with Mr. Morgan'

by AngelPoet

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Reminds Me

I have to be circumspect here, but this story flooded me with memories of a time passed. I was an AP Biology teacher at a high powered high school. Each year we had a crop of new teachers hired. Each new teacher was paired with a "mentor" (experienced) teacher. I was fully 12-18 years older than the new crop. Since I was good friends with the principal, I seemed to get paired with one of the best "hotties" each year. With only two exceptions, every one of the "hotties" and I had sex by the end of the school year. Some were married and were some single. This didn't seem to matter. Most of these fine women were 21-25 years old and I was in my late 30's. And, the most interesting thing is that I never really pursued any of them. It seems that these young women just got horny around me and eventually came right out and asked if I'd like to meet for a drink or if they could come over to my place to talk about something. Each of these flings lasted only 3-6 months, but I would not trade them for anything.

A time I will ever be thankful for and never forget.

budd100budd100about 18 years ago
Good first story

A very good first story. I hope to see more stories from you. The flirting and sex scenes were really good.

budd100budd100about 18 years ago
Good first story

A very good first story. I hope to see more stories from you. The flirting and sex scenes were really good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very well-written

A well-written, very erotic story. You have a real talent and I look forward to reading more of your work.

sleepingfaerysleepingfaeryover 16 years ago
Loved It

As a teacher, I very much enjoyed your story. I hope to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow

Sexy, sexy, sexy

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 15 years ago
Very real . . .

Very well-written . . . very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very good story, well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous