Night with Mr. Morgan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, you taste... mmm, so sweet," he uttered between wild kisses and caresses. "I am going to taste it all. Get out of these clothes."

We undressed each other like maniacs, but he left on my red panties as he pushed me gently on the bed. He was already hard and I caressed his hard velvety flesh and couldn't wait to feel it in my mouth and in my wetness.

Chris fell on top of me, sucking and gnawing on my neck. I thrashed my head around, dying at his touch. His mouth fell lower and he took one pert nipple into his mouth and suckled while he rolled the other around in his free hand. I was dying as I raked my fingernails down his chest. He looked up at me and smiled wickedly.

"You like what I'm doing to you, Danielle?"

"MMM, don't stop now," I breathed.

He kissed down my chest and lingered over my belly button, which made me giggle. At long last, he hovered over my panties and continued his torture on the outside. I was hot and wet for him as he failed to divest me of my panties. He kissed my thighs expertly, kissing, caressing, but he wouldn't touch me there yet.

"You're torturing me," I panted. I thrust my hips out as he ran fingers up and down my covered slit. "Please. Touch me, Chris. Touch me."

"How bad do you want it?", he said as he lifted them and blew gently onto my throbbing feminine parts. "Tell me how bad you want me to rip these panties off you and lick you till you're screaming insanity."

All the while he said that, he teased the front area still covered by the red silkness. I was hot and sticky and needed to feel him.

"Damn you," I stammered. "I want you bad!"

He laughed wickedly and ripped the silk from my flesh. He parted my nether lips and he began his sweet torture to my femininity. He ran his tongue gently on my clit as his fingers carefully toyed around my woman's passage. I thrust my hips into his face, longing for more.

"You taste as sweet as I thought, Danielle," he whispered before suckling on my tiny jewel once again. His glorious tongue stroked me and tortured me while his fingers invaded inside. I screamed his name over and over as he brought me to my climax. My heart was pounding and he let me lay for a short while before I felt his weight upon me. He kissed me gently and I felt him begin to enter me. I would have none of it. With my hands I urged him onto his back and straddled him.

"Oh, I haven't let you have any fun yet," I whispered in his ear before I bit his lobe playfully.

I took a gentler route this time. I kissed all over his handsome face before I inched my way down. I stopped at his neck where I kissed and nibbled much as he had done earlier. Slowly, I slid down his body, kissing, licking and caressing as I went. His chest was matted with soft furry hair and I loved the way it felt on my face. At last, I kissed down his torso and finally, his manhood. It glistened and I licked my lips. This would be fun.

I started slow, running my tongue gently up and down the length of him. All the while, I heard his satisfied sighs, his careful moans. My tongue danced around the tip as my hands caressed his balls. I sucked the tip gently and took him into my mouth little by little. I sucked him again harder this time, and finally, I was moving full force as he bucked his hips. I was enjoying his delicious tool before I felt him tap my shoulder.

He grabbed me and pulled me up, and slowly he pushed me down onto his hardness right after I sensibly slipped on a condom. Luckily, I kept a canister full right next to my bed. As our flesh met, we both let out a sigh of much needed relief. He was long and hard, filling me up just right. I began moving upon him as he squeezed my ample breasts.

"You're a hot piece," he uttered as he bucked himself up into me.

"You're not too shabby yourself," I sighed as I bent to kiss him.

He continued his breast fondling before we switched positions and I lay beneath him, my legs wrapped tightly around him as he drove full force into me. I wrapped my arms around him, raking nails down his back to his tight buttocks, which I squeezed and grabbed. He tortured my neck again and bent to suckle on my nipples.

"I want you to fuck me nice and hard," I said breathlessly. I leaned back, grabbing the headboard of my bed, thrusting my hips up to meet his.

"The night has just begun," he managed to say.

A few moments later, I knew it was time. I arched my back and felt the wave engulf me. I moaned his name and continued my cries as I saw his face above me. He continued his thrusting and shortly after I came, another sweet orgasm overtook me. My eyes were closed and I barely managed to see him throw his head back and scream out my name as he died his own sweet death above me.

Panting, he bent and kissed me several time on the mouth before he pulled his manhood free.

Without a word, he held me close to him and our hearts beat ferociously. We napped briefly and I woke to hear the sound of shower. I felt a hand nudge me awake and pull me up. He kissed me and led me to the shower where we soaped each other up quite nicely.

We fooled around for the rest of the night. I knelt in front of him in the shower and sucked his cock for a while and we ended up in the sixty nine position on the bathroom floor. Needing a break from such intense orgasms, he followed me out into the kitchen where we shared a bottle of water and some chips and dip. He sat down on a kitchen chair, nice and hard, and me, being unable to turn down a hard cock, slipped down on top of him and fucked him in the chair.

"We don't have a condom," I panted.

"Not a problem," he said as I continued to ride him. "I'll take care of it."

I held onto his shoulders and bounced on his cock until I screamed and panted his name.

"Get off me, Danielle", he panted. "Lay down."

Strangely enough, I complied. I found a nice spot on the carpet in my living room and he straddled my chest. His cock was soaked with my own juices, so he lay it between my breasts and moved it up and down. He fucked my breasts as I held them tightly together, and soon, I felt his hot cum on my neck. It felt so wonderful. He fell on top of me, and soon, we were in the shower once again. This time, there was only deep kissing as he washed his seed from me.

Thanking God it was Saturday, we spent the rest of the morning sleeping. We awoke around noon as I felt his fingers between my legs. I let him bring me to orgasm once again and through half closed eyes, he licked my juices off his fingers.

"Do you ever get tired of sex?" I asked playfully.

"I've been thinking of this for quite some time," he said as he turned in the bed. We lie facing one another, and quite frankly, it was quite nice.

"I have to admit I've had a crush on you for a while," I admitted. "I haven't been had such a nice time like last night in a long time."

"Danielle," he said softly as he kissed my forehead. "You know we have to keep this a secret. No one we work with can know we're involved like this."

"Of course not," I agreed. "For what it's worth, Chris, I'm perfectly content to keep this to a 'friends with benefits' kind of thing. You fulfilled my every wish and desire about fucking a man with experience."

"And you fulfilled my fantasy about fucking a hot piece of young pussy," he said, tongue in cheek. Chris is a classy guy. He is not the type to use the word pussy on a regular basis.

We smiled at each other and he actually gathered me into his arms and kissed me fully. Exhausted, we slept, dressed, and ordered a pizza. He pretty much shacked up at my apartment for the rest of that weekend, and we fucked and fooled around the whole time. We had nice, peaceful sex before he went home on Sunday. What a weekend!

It's the start of another school year again. Chris and I are still lovers, and the sex is as good as it has ever been. We even managed to have a few weekend getaways over the summer. We of course fucked each other silly both times. We're not officially a couple because of school politics, but neither one of us is sleeping with anyone except each other. I don't know where things will go, but for now, we're taking it day by day... and night by night, too. In fact, It's Friday night, I've just packed a bag, and I'm about to go show him the new bra and panties set I just bought. He likes them best when they're on the floor...

12