Night with Shanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nwnnguy
nwnnguy
4 Followers

"Shanda," I said, "what you saw was normal for a couple to do together, we are not angry with you and we are not going to tell your folks."

"Really?" She looked up at me, wiping the tear from her eye.

"Yes, really."

She burst from under the comforter, and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Thank you thank you thank you." She said gleefully while squeezing tight around my neck.

I wrapped my arms around her to give her a comforting pat and felt, bare skin. I looked down from her shoulder and saw her bare back before me. I realized slowly that I could feel her breast pressing against me, her hard nipples hitting me in the chest. I turned to see my wife looking at me wide eyed with huge smile on her face. My body reacted instantly. As my hand slid down her back my cock found its way out of the opening in the front of my boxers and hit bare soft skin.

Shanda pulled back slightly and looked down between us.

"I'm sorry," I said sheepishly "you interrupted us before I could, ya know."

"Cum?" Shanda added quickly.

"Yeah."

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to, it was, I'm sorry." She rambled, pulling back from me.

"Its ok," my wife interjected, "I think we can all help each other here."

Shanda and I looked at my wife.

"How?" Shanda asked, obviously unsure where this was going.

"Come with me honey, let us help you." My wife said offering her hand out.

Shanda stood and took my wife's hand. This gave me a full view of her curves. Her breasts were high and perky with no sag, if I hadn't known better; I would say that they were fake like my wife's. Her ass was tight and firm looking, forming perfectly into her long defined legs. I was in heaven, there she was, standing before me in her naked glory, and my wife was leading her out of the room.

I stood slowly and went to the bedroom. My wife was sitting naked, indian-style on the bed facing Shanda who was on her knees facing her. It was amazing the differences and similarities. My wife's hair was naturally blond, in even layers to her shoulders, while Shanda Black hair reached straight down to the middle of her back. My wife's full breasts were standing tall, her nipples always hard, while Shanda's nipples stood out on her naturally full chest, showing her obvious arousal. My wife's skin was evenly tanned all over, where Shanda had tan lines from her sport bras and shorts, leaving her bare ass pale and smooth.

"Do you like girls?" my wife quizzed.

"Yeah, a lot" Shanda gave way, her nervousness showing in her voice.

"Have you ever been with another girl?"

"No."

"Do you want to be?"

"Yes, I have wanted to for a long time. I see pretty women everywhere and wonder what it would be like to be with them." Shanda said sheepishly, looking down at the bed or at my wife's body, I couldn't tell.

"Have you ever been with a boy?"

"Yes, twice, my ex boyfriend Kevin, we had sex the two times, then he dumped me. I didn't like it very much, it hurt and he finished before I could ever cum."

"He just didn't know what he was doing," my wife grinned "but my hubby always keeps me happy."

"How?" Shanda was showing more interest now, her breath quickening.

"He takes his time, he touches me soft and does what I like, and he always makes me cum before he does."

"I would like a man like that" Shanda smiled making my heart skip, "but I want to be with girls to."

"Oh honey, its ok, I get to be with girls to."

"Mr. Paddis..."

"Rodney." I broke in, "Call me Rodney."

"Sorry, Rodney doesn't get mad?"

"No, he told me before we got married that he understood that he was not a woman and that that was a want he could not satisfy for me. He gave me free range to be with whatever woman I wanted as long as I came back to him." My wife explained, and then added, "I have even been with your mother a few times."

I nearly fell over; it was getting to be too much. I was running out of blood in my brain and I thought my cock may burst.

"Do WHAT?" I barked, "You never told me that."

"I didn't want things to be weird between you two since we are neighbors after all." My wife added smartly.

Shanda had a strange smile on her face. "I always had a feeling about mom."

"Ok, ok," I said impatiently, "I hate to be one, but I'm dying here." And motioned towards my now painful erection.

"You'll just have to wait; I want to show Shanda something first." My wife said as she reached up and cupped Shanda's right breast.

The effect was immediate. Shanda closed her eyes and gave out a long moan. My wife began rolling nipple between her index finger and thumb and leaned forward to kiss down Shanda's slender neck. Shanda gasp and placed her hand on the back of Kera's head, pressing her body against my wife's. Her eyes were wide open now and looking right at me.

My wife pulled back and looked Shanda in the eyes. "How was that?"

Shanda gave out a low moan and replied, "I want you more than anything right now." Shanda moved forward and kissed my wife hard on the mouth, their tongues intertwining as their hands explored each other's bodies.

I removed my boxers and my shirt and sat on the corner of the bed, just hoping to be invited to play.

My wife pushed Shanda down to the bed, her hands on either side of Shanda's head. My wife began kissing down Shanda shoulder, moving her hands slowly to her sides. My wife flicked lightly at Shanda's left, then right nipple, sucking one into her mouth, then moving to other one and back. Shanda was moaning loudly now, and panting.

"Your gonna break her, baby." I smirked.

"Want... to cum... so bad," Shanda whispered through grit teeth.

"Just relax, I will take care of her."

My wife continued her path southward, inching her way down the bed as the planted light kisses down Shanda's stomach. Shanda was whimpering by this point, struggling hard to get my wife's lips to her pussy faster. As my wife reached her goal, her feet were just over the end of the bed, her ass low to her feet, her lips and tongue dancing slow circles around Shanda's outer lips. I moved up behind my wife, feeling the wetness in and around her hole with my first two fingers.

My wife turned to look at me, "You can lick and pet, but no fucking yet, I have something special for that cum in your swelled balls." This was not good news to me, I was ready to cum on the spot, and being told to hold off longer made me give a small whimper.

I kneeled behind my wife and began licking directly on her sensitive little clit. I ran my hand up to her breasts and began kneading them in my hands. By this time I could hear Shanda's moaning grow to a high pitch. I could here my wife flicking hard at her pussy. I pushed a single finger into my wife's slick, wet pussy and began to lick long strokes to my finger and back to her clit.

My wife began to arch her back and push back against me as Shanda began screaming out, "OH GOD YES, FUCK, FUCK ME, OH GOD, I'M GONNA CUM, FUCKING LICK ME, OH GOD, OH GOD, OOOOOOHHHHHH."

The bed shook as Shanda and my wife peaked together, both of them moaning, tightening up, and rocking against their pleasure givers. I kept up my assault on my wife's sensitive areas, but I felt the bed move and watched as Shanda rose from the bed to join me behind my wife.

"Rodney," Shanda said sweetly, "show me how."

I moved back from my wife, causing her to give a begging moan, and let Shanda sit in my place.

"Ok, start here," I pointed to my wife's outer lips, "and moved in circles around the outside." Shanda complied easily and soon my wife was moaning in low tones.

"Now move between her lips at the top, taste the wetness there." Shanda did so, pulling back to compliment on the flavor. I let Shanda run her young tongue between my wife folds for a few seconds till I could tell my wife wanted more.

I scooted up behind Shanda and ran my arms under hers. I could feel her soft smooth skin against my chest and arms. I could smell the light perfume again, could feel her soft hair on the side of my face. My erection was pressed against her back.

"Ok, you see the top of her slit," I whispered into her ear, "move your tongue down there, slowly." I gave Shanda time to move her way down my wife's pussy, when her tongue was near where she was going I told her, "Ok, now feel for a tiny nub, the size of a pencil eraser, its tiny, but very sensitive. It is right where her lips come together. I am sure you felt it when my wife went down on you."

Shanda mumbled an "uh huh" just as my wife gasp. My wife began rocking back and forth, panting and begging Shanda not to stop. My wife's pitch rose slowly as her orgasm built. I kept talking Shanda on, taking deep breaths of her scent and whispering quietly in her ear directions and tips, a little faster here, a little more pressure there. Shanda was a great student, and soon was doing well on her own.

I moved my hands up her stomach to her breasts and finally felt them in my hands. They were fantastic; perfectly perky and just larger than a handful. I rolled the nipples gently, Shanda letting small moans and gasps out as she kept up her slow pace on my wife. I kissed lightly on Shanda's neck, but she never let up on my wife.

Soon Kera was peaking; she gripped the comforter and burying her face into it. Her back arched and she pressed her slit back against Shanda, but Shanda never stopped. "Ok, reach up and cup her breasts, she is going to cum for you." I whispered in Shanda's ear. Shanda complied and began kneading my wife's breasts as she screamed into the bed.

Shanda kept up her actions all the way thru, guiding my wife down from heaven. Once my wife was down to earth again, she rolled over on the bed and took a look down at us. It must have been a sight. Shanda kneeling on the floor at the end on the bed, my wife's fresh juices still slick on her face. And me; with my arms around Shanda from behind, still petting and rolling her nipples.

"Ok, your turn honey."

I unwrapped myself from Shanda and stood. My erection had fallen some, but the soreness remained. My wife padded the foot of the bed in front of Shanda and I sat as instructed. My wife stepped from the bed and kneeled next to Shanda.

"I know you are sore and very sensitive now, so I want you to go when you are ready. I am done torturing you." My wife told me with a smile.

I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Spread your legs wide, we need room for two." my wife beamed, causing Shanda to grin widely. I didn't think I would make it long.

My wife started out by wrapping her hand around the semi-soft shaft and moving it slowly up and down. My cock sprung to full length immediately. My eyes were rolling in my head. My wife slid closer and took my cock into her mouth. She slid her lips down the length, holding a tight ring at the base.

I opened my eyes finally. My wife was looking up at me, and next to her was Shanda, wearing a look of aww as she watched my wife go down on me. She looked to me and gave me a wink.

"Can I help?" Shanda asked to my wife.

My wife removed her mouth but not her hand from my cock and said, "sure, here, take his cock, I want to feel his balls in my mouth."

I let out a moan of disbelief at my luck. I could now die a happy man.

Shanda moved into position, still allowing my wife access. She placed her mouth over the head and worked in as much as she could. She began bobbing her head up and down on the 4 inches she could fit into her mouth. I was in heaven.

"When he cums, hang on, it's gonna spurt at you." warned my wife. Shanda nodded and kept up her pace.

Kera moved below Shanda and began applying soft suction to one teste, then the other, making sure to run her tongue over as much of the sack as she could.

My orgasm came on quickly, I was watching as Shanda worked the shaft with her mouth and seeing my wife working below her, and it was all too much.

I gave a rough grunt, "Gonna cum." My head fell back, I was unable to support it anymore, and my eyes fell shut as I let out a loud moan.

"OH YES BABY, OH SHANDA OH GOD YES HERE... HERE IT CUUUUMMMSSSS!!!" I screamed as my balls tightened. The cum rushed up my shaft and into Shanda's mouth. She never budged. She wrapped her soft hand around the haft and moved it in sync with her mouth. I couldn't speak or think, I was seeing fireworks.

Once I had stopped cumming, Shanda let my cock fall from her mouth.

"I liked that." Shanda said.

"Did you swallow it?" my wife asked, shocked.

"Yeah, what was I supposed to do with it?"

"Never mind." My wife said rolling her eyes with a smile.

I was grinning ear to ear.

Shanda stood and moved on to the bed.

"Wanna go again?" she asked, looking at my wife.

"Still horny, are we?" my wife smiled

"Yeah, still horny." Shanda replied.

My wife crawled up on to the bed and moved between Shanda's legs. I moved up beside Shanda. My wife began at Shanda's left knee, placing small kisses up her soft tanned thigh. Shanda gave out a small coo as my wife neared her outer lips. My wife stuck her tongue out and began moving in slow circles around Shanda's entire pussy. Shanda placed her hands on the back of Kera's head and tried in vain to move her tongue directly to her clit.

I lowered my mouth to her left nipple and began to lick tight circles around the little nub. Shanda let out a soft moan and wrapped her arms around my head. Seeing that she obviously liked this I moved to the other nipple and continued. I was stretched out over Shanda; I could feel her soft skin on my chest and against the back on my arm on the far side of her.

Shanda began rubbing on my stomach and moaning out loud now. My wife had stopped her circles and had moved to licking strokes up and down the middle of Shanda's lips. Shanda was loving it. She let out a short gasp every time my wife would get near her clit. Shanda crept her hand down my stomach and wrapped her hand around my now hard shaft. She moved her hand in slow strokes, while her other hand intertwined its fingers in the hair on my head.

"Oh yes" Shanda said breathlessly. "It feel so good, I want you so bad. Your wife licks me so good. Your cock feels so hard, and I know it's for me."

I mumbled and uh huh with Shanda's hard nipple between my lips.

"Do you want her baby?" My wife asked, pulling back for just a second.

I looked at her, seeing only her eyes over Shanda's mound. "Oh god yes." I responded.

My wife removed her mouth from Shanda; causing her to give a loud moan of protest.

I took my wife's place between Shanda's legs. Shanda was looking up at me, right in the eyes. I looked down at her, her chest was heaving, her mouth slightly open. Her hair was spread out around her head, her hands where on her chest, cupping the underside of her breasts. I saw want and need there.

I moved closer to her, and guided the head of my cock to her opening.

"Be gentle, please." Shanda begged.

I nodded my agreement and easily pressed my head into her opening. Shanda gave a short gasp as I penetrated her. My wife took my place beside Shanda, and leaned in close to her face. My wife kissed her softly on the lips, her hand sliding softly up and down Shanda's stomach and chest.

I pushed more of my cock into Shanda's vice like pussy. She was tight and wet, and the warmth was unbelievable. I began ever so slowly moving my cock just an inch out and an inch back in. The pressure was amazing, her walls gripped down all over the shaft and the head.

As Shanda relaxed, moving became easier and I began to lengthen my strokes. My wife moved so she was straddling Shanda face, her knees on either side of Shanda's pretty face.

Shanda began to moan into my wife's pussy, she wrapped her arms around my wife's thighs and held on to her sides. Shanda's legs found their way around my waist and she was pulling me hard into her.

I sped my strokes up, trying to use my full length, bottoming out and pulling back till just my head remained inside. Shanda was gripping down on my wife's sides.

Whatever Shanda was doing was causing my wife to bounce up and down, grinding her pussy into Shanda's face. My wife had her hands in front of her, where I could not see, I assumed she was playing with her breasts.

Shanda was the first to cum; she dug her heels into my back, using her strong legs to force me all the way inside her. Shanda bucked hard against me, half screaming, half moaning into my wife's wet folds.

My wife started just as Shanda finished, rolling her hips and gripping on to her own thighs. She moaned out Shanda's name over and over again as she rode the girls face up to her peak and back down. It was magic watching her cum, always, but this I had never seen from this point of view.

Shanda began to move, and I pulled back, confused as to why she would want to move. My wife moved also and we both watched Shanda.

Shanda sat on her knees in front of me. She looked me into the eyes and said a simple "Thank you." and pulled me to her and wrapped her arms around me.

Shanda released me and pushed me down on the bed.

I laid on my back in the same position I was in just a short while ago and watched in amazement and Shanda turned her back to me. She reached down between her legs and lowered herself onto my cock. She turned her head over her shoulder and said, "It was my fault you missed this earlier, so I am going to make it up to you."

Shanda began to move in slow up and down motions on my cock. With my wife, it had been fantastic, but with Shanda it was spectacular. I moved my hands onto Shanda's soft firm rump and ran my hands over the smooth flesh. Shanda was moaning almost immediately, rubbing her breasts, whispering and moaning to the ceiling. My wife moved to in front of Shanda and placed her hands over mine and gripped down on Shanda's ass with my hands. Shanda let out a loud moan at this and began kissing my wife's lips and cheeks.

Shanda picked up pace, using her strong legs to control the pace. Her breathing was even and controlled, almost like when she ran. Shanda leaned forward and wrapped her arms around my wife, laying her head on her shoulder and saying "thank you thank you for this."

Shanda sat back up, facing my wife. She placed her hands on my wife's shoulders. Using her for balance Shanda placed her feet flat on the bed. Using her new leverage, Shanda began to move up and down wildly at a pace my wife could probably never match. She placed herself directly over my cock, her tight walls applying pressure directly on my sensitive head.

I began to feel my balls boil. My mind was going wild, I never wanted this to end, but my orgasm was imminent.

"I'm gonna cum soon." I said.

"Just a second, I'm gonna cum to." Shanda groaned.

"But I need to pull it out." I said with growing concern of my fast approaching orgasm.

"Its ok, cum, cum a lot." Shanda said with a squeak.

Shanda's head rolled back and she yelled out, "OH GOD YES I'M CUMMING OOOOHHHH."

Shanda's walls tightened around my cock and sent me flying over the edge. My balls tightened and I grunted loudly as my cock sprayed load after load into her womb.

I was still shaking a minute later when Shanda rose up off my cock. Shanda laid down beside me on my right, my wife on my left.

"Thank you." said Shanda.

"Your welcome." my wife and I responded in unison.

We three crawled under the covers, the clock had crept past 2am and we were all beat.

I was awoken to the sounds of smacking and giggling. The clock said it was 7:47, but my body said 3am. Shanda had left her side and joined my wife on her side of the bed.

"Yall freaks, go back to sleep." I said groggily.

It was Shanda who stuck her tongue out at me. I watched them for a bit, but eventually fell back asleep.

I was shaken awake at 10 by my wife. We ate a little and hung out around the house. Shanda put her shirt back on, but that was all. I carried a semi for most of the day, stealing little kisses from Shanda when I could, and little sneak pets from my wife.

nwnnguy
nwnnguy
4 Followers