Night with Shanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nwnnguy
nwnnguy
4 Followers

We sent Shanda home around 6 that night, telling her she was welcome anytime. We saw her once more before she left for UT. She spent the day with my wife "shopping" but when they got back, they had bought very little and their clothes were all rumpled. My wife's mischievous grin gave away what I wanted to know.

We saw Shanda very little after that. She was mostly away at UT, and when she was home her parents were with her always, happy to have their daughter home. Over Christmas break during Shanda's senior year I got a special gift of Shanda wearing nothing but a little pink bow around her neck. She rode me facing me on the couch for nearly an hour while my wife watched on, grinning like a fool. Shanda finished me off with a fantastic blowjob then went on eat my wife's pussy while I got to watch, grinning like a fool.

Shanda moved out west after graduating, we exchange Christmas cards and a dirty email or two occasionally, but I will never forget our first night with her.

***

Please vote, more stories to follow!

nwnnguy
nwnnguy
4 Followers