All Comments on 'Nights in Rodan Ch. 02'

by feistyphoenix

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35about 10 years ago
Yay

I loved it! I just found it today and read the other chapters first. The story flows wel. I would love to see them in a forced marriage to solidify the Kingdom and have love grow from there. It's so romantic. You have a wonderful imagination though. However you write it, it will be well done.

feistyphoenixfeistyphoenixabout 10 years agoAuthor
rewrite

I did a rewrite of this chapter and am submitting it today. It doesn't change much about the story except I decided not to include the rape scene. Come back in a few days after it has been updated.

I agree with you about them getting together, but that would just be too easy! More intrigue and plot twists to come!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
story

very good story. hope she gives him and his father hell

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50about 10 years ago
Interesting Beginings

I got a little confused about who was who in the previous chapter and the time frame seemed a little out of whack. But I kept reading anyway to see what you are doing with these characters. You have several issues to address here so I see a few more chapters to complete the story to your satisfaction. I do not know which rape scene you were going to delete, but if it was the raiders, I will have to see how you handle it. Keep writting the story and I will try to keep reading it. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh no,

I realt enjoy rhe first Chapter. After that it went Down hills in My opinion. And in this charter she got rape by the Raider and "do" nothing but making out With the prince she suddenly got power? That's so weird. And her Child? Etc. As i Said i like when she is little. But kinda dissappoint that. She got Mariedal and have à Child. Husband die and she leran WHO she is, hot kidnappad , got taken by the raids got rape Esacape and got rescue , got to make out with the Prince and freak out and Discover her power? Eveything seem so Rush. I wish she doesn't have à Child. Or got rape by the Raider, i see no point in her getting raped. Or is it a fashion in lit lately? Coz. I starting. To see some writers. Is having. Rape scene. Just so people Will comment. Any how. I'm Done With this. Story.

feistyphoenixfeistyphoenixabout 10 years agoAuthor
Anon

Anon- I don't mind critiques of my work but next time please try to form coherent sentences. I have no idea what you're trying to say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Glad to hear you got rid of the gratuitous rape scene. It was kind of jarring and didn't really fit with the rest of the chapter. Otherwise, keep up the good work!

biercebierceabout 10 years ago
Intriguing story

Very strong beginning. Good character development. I love the character interaction. Please share more. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
RE; Confusing Critiques

FIRST; GREAT STORY SO FAR,

GLAD SHE WAS NOT RAPED AS SOME THOUGHT SHE DID ?????

why can't they comprehend what you actually wrote ?????? more below;

Some people write well,and others read well IE strong reading comprehension; meaning they Have a strong understanding and memory of what they read.

I see others word use and spelling errors with ease; but make lots myself.

bombed at essay and report writing.

1. SHE DIDN'T GET RAPED; ALMOST, BUT HE the RAIDER WAS TOO DRUNK; PEOPLE !!!!

DUH reread it!!.

2 a. While I like the Tough Virgin Princess in other stories.It's not a requirement for e;

3. MR. ANONYMOUS INCOMPREHENSIBLE; is probably a Muslim; english second language speaker

bad typist with ADDHD with all his disapointment over lack of Virginity, Mangled spelling ETC.

4. The dead husband should have been the a Old poor Nobles son,or Non-Heir son not inline for land or title from their father; like a lesser Earl or Viscounts offspring That way she would still been under the usurper Kings radar.

Maybe you could throw that in Later that she Eleanor discovers that her dead husband had old noble blood so that her first born son could be a king some day.

RoguesladyRoguesladyabout 10 years ago
Very nice

Love the way the characters are shaping up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous