Nights in Rodan Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did well child." Ramsey patted her on the shoulder.

She wiped the tears from her face, "Let's go again." They continued most of the afternoon that same way. Once the powerful magic had been allowed to enter her body she tried not to shut it out, it was easier to use it than force it down. Once or twice Kieran and Riley ran at her with wooden swords above their heads as if they were going to attack her. The first time she expected them to stop if nothing happened, but they didn't and she ended up getting the wind knocked out of her. She was ready the second time when Riley got to her and lifted his sword she pushed him with such force he landed 10 paces away, flat on his back. He groaned and Kieran cheered.

"I'm glad she's not aiming at me," Ramsey remarked heartily.

The magic drained her quickly since she had not been using it for very long. She would have to build up endurance to use it more than once or twice a day. She stripped the vest off and was pulling it over her head when out of the corner of her eye she saw a tall dark figure standing in one of the archways around the field. She turned to look but he was gone, she swore it was Rayn.

The King watched from above seriously and intently.

"What do you think?" Ferinor asked the King, as his highest ranking advisor in military matters Ferinor had great influence. He was a shrewd man, he preferred to cut down his enemies rather than negotiate with them.

"With proper training she could be exactly what we need to finally wipe the raiders off the plains for good." The King was deadly serious.

"I don't think she will turn on her own people voluntarily, Your Highness," Ferinor said darkly.

"Then we will make her." Mollach smiled slowly, the dark ideas in his head swirled.

******

Don't have me too much for the plot twist ;) it'll make it more fun in the end. And finally, some sex! Thank you all for waiting patiently for it. As always; comments, feedback, and ratings are greatly appreciated! CH 5 might take a little longer, it's pretty action packed. And thank you to raiguy for the suggested edits and helping me out. You're the best!

-FP