Nikki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was feeling the first stirrings of my own orgasm when she suddenly went from riding me hard and fast to almost going into slow motion. Her body then started to shake as she started to cum again and I watched the expression of pure ecstasy on her face. I could feel the gooseflesh under my hands as they continued to caress her bare skin. Once again her orgasm appeared to be intensely pleasurable, which made me supremely happy to have been able to help her to achieve it. When it finally seemed to be tapering off, she sat still on my cock, her chest heaving while she continued to experience the occasional body twitch. When she finally opened her big, beautiful eyes again, she looked at me and broke into a huge smile before kissing me passionately.

Rather than starting to ride me again, she ended up climbing off of my lap and kneeling before me. She slipped the condom off and tossed it aside then pumped my cock in her fist as she tongued my balls. She smiled up at me as I gazed down at her then gripped the base of my cock as she ran her tongue up it before engulfing it in her hot mouth. I moaned as she slid her lips down my shaft then began pumping the base as she moved them up and down. Her mouth felt incredible and I was quickly feeling the stirring of that orgasm once again. Since she'd already cum twice, I knew there was no reason not to just relax and relish the pleasure that I was feeling.

Though sucking me off enthusiastically, she was not rushing and it felt like she was making an effort to draw out the pleasure that I was feeling. The enthusiasm was more like a reflection of how she appeared to be taking some pleasure herself in sucking my cock. I was leaning back and just watching her, which also heightened the pleasure I was feeling. I'd have been content to sit there enjoying that blowjob all day but, first of all, I knew that her jaw couldn't hold out that long and, second, she was just too good and I could feel my orgasm building. The first time I'd seen her and had realized how pretty she was, there's no way I could have imagined that I'd eventually be preparing to blow a load down her throat. My cock was swelling even more the closer I got to cumming, but it didn't throw her off at all. She continued running her lips up and down my shaft while pumping the base even when I started to spew.

I grunted as I started cumming but she didn't even hesitate; she just swallowed my load and continued bobbing her head up and down until I was completely spent. When she let my cock fall from her mouth, she looked up at me expectantly with those big beautiful eyes.

"Outstanding," I told her, leaning forward to kiss her on the forehead. She smiled and started to get up so I reclined on the couch and had her lay on top of me. We held each other as our naked bodies pressed together, chatting quietly for a little while. When we eventually decided to get up, it was to go take a shower. I warned Nikki that I couldn't go home reeking of unfamiliar body wash, which just meant that she couldn't lather me up, not that she couldn't touch me. I fully intended to lather her up, though, and started as soon as we were both standing in the tub with the shower running. Naturally, once I got a handful of scented lather going, the first thing I washed was her perky tits. She worked on getting her hair lathered up as I made sure her tits were nice and clean but, eventually, I started spreading the lather around the rest of her body. She grabbed the body wash and got some lather going herself so that she could wash the less erogenous areas of her body.

I dropped down and washed her feet then worked my way up her legs. Once her shins and calves and smooth thighs were lathered, I reached behind her to lather up her ass and found myself with my face nearly in her pussy again. What could I do but lean in closer and start licking her slit? Her moan echoed through the small room and she grabbed my head as I lapped at her pussy. I reached for the shower stream with one hand to make sure it was free of suds, then brought it up and slipped a finger into her hot, wet pussy. She was subtly humping my face as I licked and sucked her clit while sliding my finger in and out. I could feel my cock recovering, as well, and figured that, by the time we finished showering, I'd be ready to go again.

Just as I'd felt like I could have enjoyed having her blowing me all day, I'd have been pretty content to eat her pussy all day, or at least as long as my tongue could hold out. I loved the opportunity to provide her with pleasure and to be so intimate with her body. Given that we were in the shower with the water running, however, I figured that this was not the best venue to try to draw out her pleasure so I was really focused on just giving her a quick but highly pleasurable orgasm. She lifted one foot up onto the edge of the tub, opening herself up to me even more as I continued to devour her pussy. I could feel her pussy becoming even wetter and more engorged as she got closer to cumming and her moans were louder and more drawn out. I suspected that, if any of her neighbors were home, they probably had a good idea of what was going on.

When she started tensing up, I knew she was right on the verge of cumming and it was just a moment later that she let out a cry and her body started shaking. I continued eating and fingering her as even more of her nectar flowed through her pussy. It was only when I was certain that she had completely finished cumming that I stopped, slipping my finger from her pussy into my mouth to suck of the juices. I was sitting back on my heels looking up at her as the occasional aftershock still caused her body to twitch but, when she reopened her eyes, she helped me to stand again and kissed me hard.

"You are so good at that," she said, "Will you do that for me every day?"

"You may need to warn your neighbors," I suggested.

"I did get a little loud, didn't I?" she replied.

We finished getting her cleaned up and she didn't fail to notice that my cock was pretty rigid again. Once we were both rinsed, she turned the shower off and we dried ourselves and each other. Since she didn't have any condoms in the bathroom, she led me to her bedroom, where the bed was still unmade. She grabbed a condom from her nightstand and handed it to me, then crawled onto the bed and remained on all-fours as I rolled the condom onto my throbbing tool. I got up behind her on my knees, admiring her sweet ass, then guided my cock into her hot, slippery pussy. We both moaned, though probably not loud enough for her neighbors to hear, and I started to slowly fuck her from behind.

I started out just watching her ass jiggling slightly each time my hips tapped it, but ended up sliding my hands up from her waist to cup her swinging tits. She'd taken her glasses off, having put them back on after our shower, and had her face pressed into a pillow while she reached one hand back between her legs. Again, I was mainly savoring the feel of fucking her snug, slippery pussy and appreciating the opportunity to do so. I didn't know whether I'd be able to last long enough to make her cum again but I wasn't planning to think about baseball in hopes of holding out longer. My plan was just to enjoy fucking her for as long as I could. I figured it had been pretty incredible already so I didn't need to try to force anything and I didn't feel any pressure to perform. It is one of the nicest feelings to just fuck and enjoy the pleasure of fucking.

We got a nice rhythm going where she was pushing back against each of my thrusts but she actually ended up increasing the pace until her ass was smacking against my hips. I was perfectly fine with that since it just continued to feel better and better. I ended up straightening up and taking her by the hips again so that I could ensure that she was getting the full length of my shaft. This seemed to make her want to go even faster, so I had to be careful that I kept up with her and didn't throw off the whole rhythm. It got to where I was basically just pushing into her each time her ass hit my hips, so that she was almost fucking me more than I was fucking her. Even through the condom I could feel her pussy becoming hotter and wetter so I knew she'd be cumming again before I did.

When she slammed herself backwards and just stayed there, I held my cock inside her and could feel her trembling as she came. If she made any kind of noise, the pillow must have muffled it but I think she was actually holding her breath. She made a sort of audible gasp at one point and her body continued trembling though I couldn't tell whether this orgasm was any better or longer than the previous ones. When she finally seemed to finish, she relaxed a little bit but did not go back to pushing against my cock so I just waited for a moment. Once she'd apparently recovered enough, she moved forward so that my cock slipped out of her then rolled over so that I was kneeling between her spread legs. I lowered myself over her and guided my sheathed tool back into her pussy. We started to make out as I resumed fucking, her arms going around my neck as I supported myself on my forearms.

With the change of position and the increased lubrication as a result of her orgasm, I knew I wouldn't be able to last much longer. This was completely acceptable to me, though, especially since she'd cum twice more since my last orgasm. Again, I was really savoring the pleasure of her young body, both the feeling of fucking her and the sensation of her body below mine. She was raising her hips to accept my thrusting so I was gradually picking up the pace, not to hurry things along but to enhance the pleasure I was feeling. It did get to where her bed was becoming a bit noisy, which was probably further alerting any of her neighbors who might be home that she was getting lucky. I could feel my cock swelling even more the closer I was getting to cumming and was looking forward to what promised to be a pretty intense orgasm.

I pulled my mouth from hers just before I came then let out a long moan as I blew my load into the condom. It was an incredible orgasm, seeming to send pleasure to the very extremes of my body. I continued thrusting with each spurt into the condom but the pleasure did not seem to diminish. Once I was finally spent, I took a moment to recover before rolling off of Nikki to avoid any condom leakage. I lay on my back beside her, trying to catch my breath as she rolled on her side to watch me, with a smile on her face. She'd found her glasses and slipped them on again.

"This was a great idea," I gasped.

"This was an outstanding idea," she replied and kissed me near my ear.

I reached out and wrapped my arm around her, pulling her against me. We lay there in her bed for as long as we could before we needed to get moving and get dressed. We headed out of her building together, making out in the elevator on the way down where we wouldn't be seen, then parted ways with plans for our next rendezvous already established.

12