Nikki & Her Father Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually they heard the door open and saw Craig come in. He shut the door and expressed how horny it made him to find the two of them in bed together.

“I thought last night that you two must have been at it, what with Sally watching us fuck and my suspicions that she was licking some girls pussy and all, but knowing just makes me even harder.”

The girls laughed at his enthusiasm and kissed each other for him, before dragging him to the bed and kissing him in turn. Craig was obviously starting to angle towards fucking Nikki again, but she cut him off and told him that he had to have sex with his sister before he could get near Nikki.

“Are you ok with that Sal?’ he asked.

“Yeah, I want you to do it to me Craig.”

Craig made his way over to the bed and Nikki sat up to pull his boxers off him, his cock already plenty hard in anticipation of the fun to come. She took him in her mouth, sucking hungrily on his erection, swirling her tongue and bobbing her head. Sally pulled her t-shirt and panties off and lay down on the bed naked, ready for her brother to take her virginity from her. She was wet with nervous anticipation of having a penis inside her pussy for the very first time. Nikki released Craig’s cock from her mouth and moved off of the bed to give him room to mount his sister on her single bed. Craig eagerly took up position over his sister and between her legs, his cock nudging at her entrance, eager to penetrate her.

“Go slowly,” Sally said, sensing that his enthusiasm might be more than she was ready for.

“Ok.” Craig used his hand to guide his cock between his sister’s pussy lips, feeling it slide within the velvety warmth of her wet hole. He eased back out and in again, pushing a little further with each movement until he could feel the resistance that he assumed to be her hymen.

“Are you sure? Are you ready?” he asked her. Sally nodded her ascent, glancing at Nikki who knelt alongside the bed, lust in her eyes as she watched Craig’s cock slide in and out. Nikki saw the glance and gave Sally an encouraging smile, telling her that it was worth it.

Craig thrust deep within his sister’s pussy, tearing through her hymen. Sally stifled the cry that tried to tear unbidden from her mouth as she was ruptured. Craig held still within her pussy, sensing that his sister needed some time to adapt to the experience. Eventually he started sliding in and out again and Sally, biting her lip, allowed him to keep thrusting until it was more than she could bear.

“Please stop Craig,” she said to him. “It hurts.” Reluctantly, Craig withdrew his cock from his Sister’s pussy. Sally thanked him, apologising for not being able to go through with it.

“Its ok, Sis, I understand,” he assured her.

“Well I hope you don’t mind if I finish him off for you?” Nikki said quietly to Sally, her fingers pulling and pinching at her own nipples as she checked out Craig’s erection.

“No, not at all,” Sally told her. Nikki splayed herself upon the floor, inviting Craig to bury himself within her pussy. Craig wasted no time in sinking himself deep within Nikki’s embrace, his cock sliding inside her before being pulled out and plunged in again and again. Nikki bucked her hips in time with Craig’s thrusts, ensuring maximum penetration, her hands gripping his butt, pulling her shoulders from the floor.

“Oh yes, fuck me Craig, drive that big cock inside me,” she encouraged him.

“Oh shit, I’m gonna cum,” Craig said to Nikki.

“Cum on my tits, Craig, spew your cum on my little tits.” Craig pulled his cock out and Nikki sat up so that his cock pointed at her breasts as he knelt upon the floor. Craig stroked his cock, once, twice … and erupted over her chest. Nikki ran her fingers through it and spread it across her breasts, lubricating and pinching her nipples with his cum.

“Time for you to eat my pussy now, Craig, “ she said to him, sucking a cummy finger into her mouth.

“Anything you say,” he said, his eyes glazed over again with lust as he watched Nikki playing with his cum. Man, he’d never met a girl as slutty as Nikki. And he’d never wanted a girl as much either since he’d seen what she was prepared to do!

Craig made his way between Nikki’s legs and lapped at her pussy, caressing her wet, swollen labia with his tongue and teasing all around her clitoris. Nikki moaned appreciatively, pulling at her nipples. Craig continued his work until Nikki came, shuddering with her orgasm.

“What about you, Sally, do you want an orgasm?” Nikki asked her as she lay recovering up the floor of the room, Craig unsure of whether he was supposed to leave at this point or not.

“No, its ok, I think I’ll just sleep now. Watching you two sure was hot though :o).

Craig made to move from the room and whispered good night to the girls, but Nikki told him that his sister at least deserved a kiss before he left and so he passionately kissed Sally, their tongues dancing a brief, but sweet dance together. Nikki kissed him as well, before getting into bed next to Sally. She kissed Sally and gently fondled her breasts for a while before leaving her to sleep.

Nikki went home the following day, disappointed that they didn’t manage to have any more fun after waking up. Sally’s parents just seemed to be everywhere and intent upon interacting with the kids. Nikki thought that Sally’s Dad was trying to flirt with her, which she found funny … and a bit arousing as well, but she didn’t lead him on … well not very much. She did manage to give Sally a brief kiss goodbye and encouraged her to try fucking her brother again soon because it would feel much better the next time that she did it. Sally promised that she would do it at the first opportunity.

Nikki walked into her house with a bit of a swagger, happy about the fun that she’d managed to have over the weekend so far but happy to be home too and ready to make up for having gone away for two nights with her father.

She found him in the back yard, cleaning the pool and went out to give him a hug and a kiss, using her tongue to probe his mouth and let him know that she had missed him. Paul didn’t fail to notice that his daughter was very happy when she came home and quizzed her about what she’d managed to get up to whilst she was away.

“Oh this and that, you know, just girl stuff,” Nikki said, a twinkle in her eye.

“Girl stuff hey? Something tells me that you’re keeping something from me young lady.”

“No, no, why would I do that?” she asked him.

“I don’t know, maybe you should tell me? You weren’t up to anything you shouldn’t be were you?”

“Not at all.”

“I hope not, because I’d hate to have to spank you for it.”

“Oh Daddy, you can’t spank me anymore, I’m not six now you know,” laughed Nikki.

“That doesn’t mean I couldn’t take you over my knee and smack your bottom you know.”

“Well if you want to punish me for something, there’s obviously little I can do to stop you then, is there?” Nikki said with a mischievous look in her eye.

“No there isn’t, so I guess its just a matter of whether you behaved or not.”

“Oh don’t worry, everyone was happy with my behaviour,” Nikki assured him. She turned to go back in side and her father slapped her butt with his hand, causing her to skip away from him quickly.

“Hey!”

“Just reminding you,” laughed Paul. He watched her walk back inside, aware that she was now walking like a woman, with a new confidence that she hadn’t seemed to have when she left the house on Friday. His cock noticed too, the thought of bending her over his knee and spanking her bare arse having drawn an appropriate reaction from his anatomy.

After they had had dinner, they were sitting in the living room and Nikki asked her father, “Would you be upset if I had sex with someone else Daddy?”

“Well its funny you say that Nikki, because I’ve had to think about it myself. I don’t think I can claim dominion over you and I think it would be unhealthy if I were to keep you from seeing other people. You do need to develop relationships with people your own age, and outside of your family, so although I would be jealous, I wouldn’t be upset.”

“What if it was with a girl?” she asked him, blushing.

“A girl? Have you and Sally been having sex?” he asked, thoughts and images of what their two young bodies would look like together filling his mind and eliciting a sharp reaction in his pants.”

“It depends on what you’d think of it,” laughed Nikki, knowing that she had already given herself away.

“Well, to be honest, I find the thought incredibly arousing, so have you?”

“Yes,” admitted Nikki, noting happily the erection in her father’s pants.

“I had sex with Craig too,” she suddenly confessed.

“Really, well it would seem to me that you might be becoming quite a little slut Nikki,” Paul said, jealousy at the thought of another cock inside his daughter’s pussy driving some of his previous ambivalence from his mind. “I might have to teach you a bit of a lesson before you get too slutty young lady.”

“But you just said you’d be ok,” Nikki said.

“I also said that I’d be jealous. I didn’t expect that you’d already done it … and I find it a bit disturbing that you slept with your friend and her brother in one weekend! I know that you responded to some of my more aggressive tendenacies, but I want to be sure that you are careful out there, not just fucking anyone that comes along.”

“Oh come on Daddy, I’m a big girl, I know what’s going on and I can choose how I go about it.”

“Come here Nikki,” Paul said and she noted a slightly menacing tone to his voice. She did as he bid, approaching where he sat on the couch. He held out a hand to her and she took it in her own. As soon as she was holding it, he pulled her arm sharply, causing her to fall across his lap. Before she could gather her wits, she found her wrists seized in his stronger hand and her skirt whipped up over her butt.

Slap! Her father’s hand smacked her panty-clad butt, stinging. Before she could even react, his hand descended for a second time. Slap!

“Ow, Daddy!” Slap! Nikki kicked her legs in an effort to get off her lap, but she her father grabbed her legs with his other arm and held her until she was still, telling her that she would accept her punishment or it would be worse.

“Are you going to take it like you deserve?” he asked her.

“Yes Daddy,” she replied meekly, her head bowed. Paul slapped her daughter’s arse a couple more times and as the slaps stung through her consciousness, Nikki suddenly realised how aroused she was. There was something about being under the control of her father and at his mercy that sent her pussy to jelly. Paul sensed the change in his daughter’s reaction and pulled at her panties, exposing her bare arse. Slap! He released her wrists and slapped her again before parting her cheeks and noticing how wet she was.

“That’s a good girl now get down on your hands and knees.” He said to her.

Nikki, wet with anticipation knelt down on the floor and then got down on all fours, her father stripping his clothes off before getting down behind her. She felt his cock against her lips and then he was sliding inside her. Nikki pushed back against his erect shaft as it speared its way inside her pussy. She felt his fingers around her pussy, sliding in alongside his cock and spreading her as he slid in and out.

Then she felt his thumb, probing at her anus. It felt wonderful to have her anus toyed with while his cock spread her pussy wide and she pushed back until it slipped inside her hole. She felt her pony tail taken in her father’s other hand and he pulled on it, drawing her head back as his cock speared one hole and his thumb another.

“If you’re going to be a slut, you’ll be my slut first Nikki, so you need a new lesson,” he said to her. Nikki wondered what he was going to do and felt his cock slip from her pussy. Then it was being pushed at the entrance to her anus and she realised he was going to butt fuck her. She felt the head of his cock as it pushed urgently against her bum hole, slipping inside. She felt like she was going to be torn in two and hesitated, not willing to push back, but her father pulled her hair, her only option to sway sideways, but his other hand grasped her hip helping him steer his way inside her anus.

Nikki cried out as her father’s cock slid further inside her. She tried to hold still, to adjust.

“Go with it Nikki, you know you want to be my little slut, now take my cock in your arse.” Nikki tried to relax and felt his cock slide further again inside her. She whimpered a little but made no move to try and escape. Her father held still, buried fully within her bum now and she finally got an opportunity to adjust. As with when he had done it to her with his finger, she did adjust. And then it started to feel good as he rocked gently back and forth sliding in and out just a little bit at a time.

Again, Paul pushed deep inside his daughter’s anus and Nikki now felt her hair released. One nipple was caught between his thumb and forefinger and pulled and rolled and she groaned, his cock now sliding out before plunging back in again. Nikki was starting to enjoy herself and was now pushing back against her father’s thrusts.

“I told you that you’d like it, you’re such a good little slut aren’t you Nikki.”

“Oh yes, I am Daddy.”

“What are you Nikki? Tell me what you are!”

“I’m your little slut Daddy!”

“And what do you want me to do?”

“I want you to fuck my bum, I want you to cum in my arse Daddy!” Paul slid is cock in and out of his daughter’s butt, her dirty talk driving him to the edge of ecstasy. As she asked for it again, he came, his cock pumping his seed into her anus. He slid from her and Nikki slumped to the floor.

“Good girl Nikki. Clean up and then come to my bed.” Paul left his daughter there and went to his room, wondering whether he had gone to far or not. He guessed he’d find out when she came to his bed … or not.

12