Nikki & Her Father Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a shock to Nikki and she sucked air in quickly in reaction, nearly gasping aloud.

“Are you ok Nikki?” Ms Finch asked her. Nikki looked up and could hardly breathe. Ms Finch’s face was so close to her own that it would take virtually nothing to stick her tongue out and run it across Ms Finch’s full lips, to press her own against them and share a kiss. Her breathing quickened and she squeaked out “um, sure.”

Ms Finch finished explaining the problem and moved on, leaving Nikki a quivering mess in her chair.

The class finally ended and Nikki filed out of the class with the rest of the students. Amy sat in the teacher’s chair and took a couple of deep breaths to settle down. She’d not realised that Nikki was in Mr Doorsman’s class and thus was caught unprepared when she saw her. She couldn’t help but remember Nikki walking out of the change rooms with no panties on under her skirt and found herself wondering whether she was wearing any today. She couldn’t believe how electrified the air had seemed when she’d leant over to help Nikki with a problem and hoped that it wasn’t as obvious to anyone else as it had seemed it must be to her.

God, how was she going to cope with netball for the rest of the year if Nikki started setting her off like fireworks just by being in the same class room as she was teaching in?

Nikki met up with Sally after their last class and they decided to go back to Sally’s house for some fun before Nikki went home for the night. As they walked, Nikki told Sally about the fantasies that she was starting to have about the soccer team and about her netball coach.

“God, you’re mad!” Sally laughed. She told Nikki that she’d never looked at Ms Finch in that way but promised that she’d take a look the next time that she got the opportunity, even if it was just to check out what Nikki was on about. She thought that the soccer team plan was just pure insanity, even if she would like to have one or two of the boys pleasure her.

They arrived at Sally’s house to find it empty and made their way to Sally’s room where they quickly discarded their clothing in order to enjoy a naked, intimate embrace.

It wasn’t long before they were entangled in a 69, Nikki on top as they pleasured each other with their fingers and tongues. Nikki watched as Sally’s pussy juices slowly oozed their way down her bum crack. She allowed her tongue to follow their path until she was running it around and over the entrance to Sally’s anus. She expected Sally to object, but she went with it and Nikki returned her tongue to her pussy, before sinking two fingers inside her vagina. With her tongue moving up to Sally’s clit, she started to push her now wet index finger against Sally’s bottom hole.

Sally’s tongue stopped moving on Nikki’s pussy as she felt her friend’s finger begin to attempt to intrude within her anus. Nikki had assured her over recent times that it would feel good when she was ready and Sally had decided she was willing to try. Sally didn’t resist today and soon Nikki’s finger was buried inside her bottom. It felt kind of weird and she was about to ask Nikki to stop when Nikki’s tongue resumed contact with her clit. Suddenly everything clicked for her and She was thrusting herself at the pleasure that was being exacted from her body.

Nikki drove her finger in and out of Sally’s anus as she worked her tongue over her clit, to be rewarded when Sally cried out and convulsed, cumming. She toppled off of Sally and turned around so that she could kiss her, sharing her juices as Sally slowly recovered.

Nikki climbed up on top of Sally and sat over her stomach, her hand’s playing with her friend’s breasts before she held her hands down and sat over her face, pressing her pussy into Sally’s mouth, demanding that she be pleasured until she achieved her own relief.

Sally licked at her friend’s pussy as it was thrust into her face, working on her clit, tasting the juice that ran into her mouth as she continued to pleasure her. Nikki wiggled on her face and it wasn’t long before she held still and came.

The two girls lay together for a while before Nikki glanced at her watch and realised that she needed to be going so that she got home before her father, seeing that he didn’t know that she had come to her friend’s house after school.

As she walked out the front door, she ran into Craig on his way home. She stopped and said hello to him and he mentioned the fact that flashing him like that might be considered a little dangerous. He told her that he’d told his friend that he hadn’t seen anything and must have been imagining things.

“Yeah, and I doubt he believed that,” laughed Nikki.

“Well, I was just trying to look after you,” Craig replied.

“Thanks Craig, but who knows, maybe it was him I was flashing and not you!” She winked at him and then quickly pulled his head down to hers so that she could kiss him.

Craig returned the kiss and was pleasantly surprised when he could taste pussy juice on Nikki’s face. Obviously Nikki and his sister had had a little fun this afternoon and not just been catching up like they used to do after school.

“See ya Craig, don’t do anything I wouldn’t do,” laughed Nikki as she walked away to head home.

“I doubt there’s much chance of that,” he called after her before heading inside. He tossed his bag into his room and went to Sally’s room, where he found her laying on her bed, looking pleasantly flushed as she listened to some music.

“Been having fun?” he asked her, grinning.

“I have thank you,” she replied, laughing back at him.

“Care to have a little more?” Craig asked, his cock stiffening in his pants at the thought of some fun with his sister.

“Hmm, I think I might be up for a quick fuck and judging by your pants, you look like you’re up for it as well!”

Craig laughed and moved into his sister’s room where he tumbled onto the bed next to her. Sally accepted him into her arms and they exchanged a loving, passionate kiss. Sally’s hands quickly found her brother’s bulging cock and massaged through his pants before working at the fastenings to release it.

“Well, you’re certainly raring to go,” he laughed as she stripped his pants down his legs.

“Let’s just say that having been warmed up, the thought of my brother’s nice stiff cock in my pussy is really getting me going,” she laughed before dropping her head to Craig’s waist and taking his cock in her mouth. She sucked and slurped her way up and down his erect shaft as his hands fondled her breasts and tweaked at her nipples through the t-shirt she had put on after Nikki left.

Sally stopped working on her brother’s cock long enough to strip her own clothes off so that she could feel his skin against hers. Craig pushed her back down onto the bed and worked his way over her body with his tongue, licking and teasing, biting at her anatomy as he worked his way towards her pussy. Sally urged him to turn around so that she could suck on his cock again as he began to pleasure her just as Nikki had done not that long ago.

Craig found himself thrusting his cock at his sister’s face as he worked his tongue over her clit, her juices running from between her slick lips to her anus.

Sally accepted the thrusting cock into her mouth again and again until she decided that she really needed to be fucked.

“Fuck me now Craig, put your cock in my pussy,” she implored him.

Craig turned around and easily slid his cock between his sister’s neatly trimmed pussy lips, sliding all the way until his balls rested against her butt.

“Oh yes, that feels so good, my pussy is full of your cock Craig,” Sally told her brother as he slid out again so that he could push himself within her pussy again.

“Harder, Craig, fuck me harder,” Sally begged, her pussy afire with pleasure. Craig responded, pumping himself quicker and harder within his sister. Sally spread her legs further before using her hands to lift her knees up and outwards. Craig held himself up over Sally, his hands beside her torso as he worked his hips to continue the pounding.

Sally looked at the definition of her brother’s shoulders and pecs, loving the way they began to glisten with the sweat of his efforts as again and again he impaled her with his cock. She pulled her knees up to her breasts and begged Craig for more.

“Fuck you’re so deep inside me Craig, keep going, make me cum,” she said, releasing one hand so that she could finger her clit as he pounded her.

“Oh yes, fuck me, yes, god, yessssssssssss!” Sally cried out as the combination of her brother’s cock completely buried within her pussy and her fingers on her clit sent her over the edge.

Craig thrust once, twice, then pulled his cock out and pumped it with his hand, his seed gushing from the tip of his cock to land on his sister’s breasts and belly. Sally rubbed the cum into her body with her hands before sucking her fingers clean as Craig lay beside her.

“Let me clean you up,” she stated simply before taking his cock into her mouth again and sucking it until it was indeed clean. Then she cleaned up his balls as well.

“Thanks Sis, you’re the greatest,” Craig said to Sally when she was finished.

“No problem, and thank you,” Sally replied. “I think you’d better go now, though because Mum’s due home in a minute. Craig glanced at his watch and agreeing, pulled his clothes back on and left Sally to clean up.

12