Nikki Goes to College Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she got back to her feet and finally pulled her cock out of my mouth. The gurls around began to applaud and cheer, as they were all now very horny themselves and needed a good fucking. I wasn't as embarrassed as I thought I should be. Then I heard a voice over the other gurls that sounded like a needle in my heart.

"You seem to enjoy pleasuring your lover, why wouldn't you like to get a nice pair of breasts for her to shoot that yummy cream all over?" It was the Mistress, now standing over my chair and wildly grinning down at me. "Wouldn't you like to be able to please Amber all of the time like that? I certainly think you enjoy it. It is a pity that you wouldn't like to acquire at least a pair of at C-cups for her."

I know that I was fighting it before, but it just spilled out when I saw Amber's face at the thought of me having breasts. "I'll gladly get breasts for her, if she gets some for me..." I responded.

"OH GOD YES!!" Amber screamed. Probably still a little shaken over the hummer that she just received.

Mistress giggled and said "My, my, my... Such pretty little things, with nice pert breasts and such big surprises hidden underneath. The two of you will be breaking so many hearts, I think my business is going to triple."

With that, Amber snuggled up with me on the chair, she pulled me in for a kiss and bit my lip instead. Sucking all of the juice off of it that she had left there. "Mmm, you are right, nothing beats your own brand."

Sheepishly, I asked "Did... I do ok?"

"Sweetie, I don't know if I will ever let you out of my sight again. I think I'm falling in love with you." She cooed as she snuggled back into my chest.

We both smelled of baby oil and cum, I wondered if I had gotten any sun in the short time that we had been out there, I decided not to worry. I sat up and helped my lover cover her body in oil and we snuggled, snoozed and joked for the rest of the morning.

Once the bell had chimed indicating that it was Noon, I sat up and checked my skin out to make sure it wouldn't be burned. It was the most perfect shade of tan ever. And the new tan lines from the bikini would be a tale-tell sign of my girlish notions.

I kissed Amber on the lips and she immediately smiled, "Mmm, I think I'm ready for a nice lunch, what do you say?"

"I suppose, but I'm not really that hungry." I replied.

"Good because I wasn't referring to food!" She said with a wicked grin. "you stay here, I'll be right back."

I didn't know what she was up to, but I started to get a little excited about what it might be. I looked around and noticed that there were gurls all around us having sex, some in the sixty-nine position, some of them just fucking on their sides in the sun, others going doggie-style. There were even a few that simply stroked each other off. I didn't have any feelings good or bad about any of the people here that I didn't know. I found that I didn't care to know many of them either.

About two minutes went by and I finally saw Amber coming back out of the mansion. Missy was just behind her. 'Oh wow!' I thought, 'are we going to have a 3-some?'. My thoughts were confirmed that Amber had given Missy permission to have sex with me, on the condition that she could join in too. Missy welcomed the idea.

I never thought about it before, but I must make a hell of a lot better girl than I do a guy. Because every person at this place was either eye-fucking me, or ACTUALLY fucking me. I loved it! I couldn't get enough. Amber and Missy were about the best looking out of everyone, and they both chose me to have sex with.

"Hope you don't mind your roommate joining us." Amber said, "But not that it matters, because you belong to me." She continued with a wink and a smile.

"Mmm, I wanted to do this yesterday" Missy said pulling her bikini bottoms to the side letting her dick free.

She then walked to the head of the chair and laid down on me in the sixty-nine position. I gladly gobbled up her now hardening cock and shoved it as deep as it would go into my mouth. As it turned out, she was significantly smaller than Amber, but it was a tasty cock nonetheless. I felt her pulling on my bikini and freed my own dick. She licked around the head making my squirm a little under her. Then I felt Amber's hands under my legs. She was lifting them in order to get to my ass. I couldn't believe it, I was about to have my ass rammed again by Amber's monster meanwhile I have another cock in my mouth. Missy then stopped licking on my and playing with my dick as I looked down to see that she was now sucking on Amber to lube her up. Once Amber had enough lube, she picked my ass up, almost folding me in half with my legs coming up to my head. Missy licked my ass and spit on it to lube it up, then went back to sucking my dick. Amber on the other hand started to push herself into my sore hole. It didn't take long before she plunged into the depths of my ass. Now that I had one person sucking me off and another fucking my ass, I couldn't hold out for long. The sensation was pure bliss. I lost all track of what I was doing to Missy's cock, and realized that in my blissful stupor, I had managed to get her dick and balls into my mouth, to which I was now sucking on profusely, Missy was making low moaning sounds so she must have liked what I was doing. Amber began to thrust deep into my ass now, her balls clapping on my ass. I continued to suck willingly as Missy began to move her hips in rhythm with me. That's about all it took. I began to feel my balls begin to tense up, I could feel Missy's breath on them as she rocked back and forth in sync with Amber's massive member filling my ass. I began to hear Amber begin to moan as I could tell she was getting close to ecstasy, which pushed me further to the edge. Missy then began to suck harder and harder as she could tell that I was close to climax too. I started to suck her as hard as I could to reciprocate her actions. Amber then began to moan loudly as she began to reach her climax. She drilled as deep as she could go inside of me and it began to feel wonderful, mentally and physically. I was quite proud of myself for being able to turn Amber on so much, which in turn was really turning me on more. As I could feel her cock swell and pump sweet juices into my ass, I began to cum too. filling Missy's mouth and throat with my own creamy juices. As if she was waiting for me to cum first, she began to cum too, moaning wildly while fucking my face. I loved it, I loved being a girl, I never want to be the mean bastard that I was ever again. I love cum. I love Amber and I love Missy. I just can't wait to get my own set of tits so that they can fuck those too. I've never felt so complete.

The three of us began to succumb to the wariness that was now taking over, we all laid down on my pink beach towel on the deck and began to cuddle. Just then, another girl walked up and kneeled down next to Amber. She leaned over into her ear and said something. Amber looked over at me and smiled,

"I think she would like that." Amber said.

The girl in the red bikini smiled brightly thanked Amber, she then got up and kneeled by my feet, picking up my legs and putting them behind my head. The girl started slowly licking my asshole before I realized what she had asked Amber to do. She wanted to lick Amber's cum out of my ass. Even though I was sore, it felt great. The girl was quite skilled with her tongue eating out my ass- pussy was a completely new sensation, I never wanted her to stop. I inadvertently moaned quietly unable to contain the pleasure that I was feeling. She stuck her tongue as deep into my hole as she could, to reach all of the creamy juice that my girlfriend had filled me with. This went on for what seemed like an eternity until Mistress interrupted her.

"Daphnie, that will do. It is time for lunch, and even though I am thoroughly enjoying what I am seeing, we must not forget manners and protocol."

"Yes, Mistress." Daphnie said with some reluctance. "You taste wonderful... both of you" she stated looking at Amber and myself. "Thank you, Sissy-dearest."

Once I had regained a little composure, I looked into Amber's eyes, lovingly. "I hope we never lose one another, I think I love you."

Smiling with a hint of a tear in her eye, Amber said "I love you too. Just wait to see what else we have in store for you."

12