Nikki's Blowjob Cafe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I haven't been in any other customer's mouths today. Please enjoy swallowing my first load. It's going to be a big one." He smiled again. "One more thing, if this is your first time at Nikki's Blowjob Café, when you've finished sucking the penis and swallowing the semen, you may clean it with your mouth and suck it dry as much as you'd like, but when you've finished, please leave the pillow and any mess of saliva that was made during the blowjob, we will gladly clean up after you. Sloppy, wet blowjobs are encouraged. The staff greatly appreciates an enthusiastic cock-sucking to completion. Please, proceed."

"Ha! You're in luck, then. I give really sloppy, dirty-talking blowjobs. I hope you like getting your cock sucked by a filthy-talking blowjob slut!"

"Yes, ma'am." He chuckled at her forthright admission.

Kristi snuggled up to her server's legs a little more, scooching the soft cushion a bit forward, and sat down on her heels. Her bare bottom was popping out under her hiked-up black skirt and the black waiter admired her large, round buttocks as she stretched herself out to give him a better view of her body. One breast had nearly popped out of her meshed, black bra.

"No underwear?" He inquired, lifting an eyebrow.

"Nope! I knew I'd be sucking big dick(s) by 3 pm today, and I get hot, sucking cock without panties!" Kristi unzipped his pants and firmly grasped his engorged blow-toy.

"This blow-toy is gonna get blown sooo hard. Blow blow blow your boat! What a throat-stuffer. This is gonna be an intense cock-blow, here, girlie." Kristi was rapping to herself, charged.

She gingerly pulled the balls out with her other hand, chuckling at the weight and girth of both cock and balls.

She swallowed his oversized black cock down to the base with an easy "Schluppp!" immediately, before he had achieved a full erection. Kristi pumped his black meat steadily, only withdrawing an inch or two of cock from her throat before stuffing it back down to the balls again. The waiter's scrotum slapped lazily on her chin.

"It's been awhile since I've had an authentic deep-throat blowjob. You're pretty good!" He grinned down at her, relaxing his arms at his side.

Kristi retracted his now sloppy-wet cock from her throat and confided,

"I've probably blown about 150 guys or so...?" She began slurping on the fat cock-head again, gently tugging the balls as she sucked his penis contentedly.

"That makes me # 151, then!"

Kristi popped the stiff black meat out of her mouth with audible "Schloppp!"

"I'd suck this cock exclusively, if I had the choice. This is such a big, fat black cock. I'm really enjoying sucking this dick. Is your dick getting sucked to your licking? Am I blowing it properly for you?"

"There's that dirty-talking blowjob thing you mentioned. Yes, I'm enjoying getting my meat blown by such a pretty woman, very much. You really are quite attractive. I wouldn't think you'd have much trouble sucking as much cock as you pleased, at the office."

He really did admire this girl's pretty white ass, that popped out so cutely from under her pulled-up skirt. She had a very pretty face as well. Her server was really enjoying his blowjob. She was such a cute, enthusiastic cocksucker.

"This bitch loves blowing black cock...she's a fiend! This this the joint, right here. Yeahhhhh baby, all the way down. Look how she swallows those balls. She's gargling them both..." The waiter was paying attention, blinking.

"I've blown most of the guys on my presentation team, it's been fun. We had, what you would call a "Blowjob Orgy," I guess.

Kristi continued slurping and sucking the large black cock gleefully, while relating the details of a spontaneous blow-bang she and 4 male co-workers had about 3 weeks ago (Was that the last time she'd sucked dick? She couldn't remember...) in the small break room at her office building back in Portland.

"I asked each of them to stay after work on a Friday last month for a "surprise" and then just bluntly asked them if they wanted 4 really good blowjobs, all right in a row. Strictly confidential BJs, of course."

She swirled her tongue wetly around her waiter's near plum-sized balls.

"Of course."

"I sucked each of their cocks and swallowed all 4 loads, didn't even take a half-an-hour. Took a lot of work to get them all to meet at a specific time, though. I was worried they'd kinda freak about getting their dicks sucked in front of each other, too. Or that they'd all talk to each other beforehand, increasing the apprehension about the whole blow-bang."

She swallowed his whole black ball sack, and sucked it aggressively, making loud "Sokkk, sokkk, sokkk" noises while she blew his balls.

"But, as I've learned, all men love a good dick-sucking. A BJ is just way too good to pass up for most guys. The last guy who I blew in the group BJ told me his wife used to suck dick like a complete blowjob slut hooker, but won't even discuss giving a BJ now. I told him I'd blow him once a week (and swallow, of course) if he'd buy me take-out from any restaurant of my choosing once a week. Not a bad deal! A good, deep blowjob in exchange for a quick lunch! He's getting blown properly, now."

"I am too! Whew!" her waiter squeaked, his over-ample cock stuffed far down this sweet blonde girl's throat. She was kneading and slurping it deep down to the balls, torturously.

"Ma'am, I'm going to cum in your mouth, shortly. Please get ready to swallow. It's quite a load." Her server breathed deeply and spread his legs slightly.

Kristi winked up at him, her eyes watering, and switched exclusively to deep-throating his meat, down to the balls and back, to the balls and back, to the balls and back, feeling her throat expand with his foot-long meat stuffing her well-trained mouth and throat. His low-hanging balls smacked wetly against her chin, making a familiar "I'm gonna blow my load in your mouth" sound to Kristi, who had spent so much time in her life on her knees, swallowing cum.

"This is hands-down the biggest cock I've ever blown. This dick needs two blowjobs just to get sucked correctly, it's so huge! Humungo blow-pop!" Kristi thought in a manic rush of glee. She felt his cock stiffen completely. She shoved the whole thing down her throat, the head of the cock lodged so deeply in her throat, her eyes squirted.

"Mmmmmmmmm." The waiter pumped a fat, warm load of cum directly down her throat and Kristi continued to swallow/suck the seed out of his prostate and balls. She was draining his jumbo cock, relishing the warm pumps of cum, consuming his big meat and cum load in one continuous, swallowing motion. She gazed up at the man she was blowing, ass stuck out and tits bobbling prettily. He pumped several smaller jets of cum down her throat, staring at her adorable white ass as this pretty woman swallowed his cum, almost lovingly. Her head bobbed steadily up and down, slurping, sucking. A few customer's were watching Kristi swallow his cock and cum, as they waited for their orders to arrive.

"That was a really good blowjob, Vanessa, did you see that?"

"Look how big that black cock is she just blew. How did she get that huge thing down her throat? It's so thick. I'm, like, salivating..."

"I want to suck *his* penis."

"That's the best blowjob I've ever seen, I think. Did she swallow? Are they done?"

"Wow, suck that cock girl! His dick got -sucked dry- What a blowjob..."

"I'll bet even in here, he doesn't get BJs like that everyday..."

"She just blew him to the balls! Did you see that? That thing's huuuuuge..."

"My husband's not gonna believe it when I tell him..."

"I could hear his dick being sucked all the way over here..."

Kristi could hear the compliments only peripherally as she swallowed cum and cock and finished blowing her big Dark Meat order. Her server was glassy-eyed and smiling. She continued to clean and squeeze the head of his fat blow-wand, rolling his balls around playfully. She sucked the last few drops of cum from the cock-head with loud lapping noises of her lips and tongue.

"Thank you for a most thorough blowjob, ma'am."

"It was my pleasure blowing you! You deserve to get this big dick sucked as often as possible, it's quite a piece of equipment..."

"Oh," her server chuckled humbly, "I get plenty of blowjobs. Just not BJs like the one you just gave me. You are truly an accomplished cock-sucker." He gave her a small salute and shook the hand that wasn't cradling his ball sack.

"Thank you, #151! That means a lot, coming from a gentleman who receives so many varied and enthusiastic blowjobs from so many women eager to suck cock. I'll remember you said so."

Kristi got up off her knees and wiped her mouth. She pulled her skirt back down over her round, bare buttocks and slipped her blouse back on. The other female clientele in the café were busy placing orders for blowjobs, sucking-off their waiters, and talking excitedly on cell-phones while the sound of penis being sucked and balls being slurped on filled the afternoon air. One middle-aged woman was sucking an impressively long penis while talking on the phone, giving the listener a sloppy BJ to listen to.

Nikki's BJ Café was abuzz with blowjob-eager women, just stopping in to give a quick BJ, swallow a few shots of cum, or occasionally staying a good 2 or 3 hours, blowing numerous waiters and discussing cock-blowing techniques with other patrons. Plenty of dick was being sucked, and in fact, Nikki, the proprietor, was sucking the head waiter's cock by the picture window while explaining simultaneous deep-throat ball-licking to a café-goer who hadn't made up her mind what kind of blowjob to order. Passers-by admired her face, full of the waiter's big Spanish cock, while wives and girlfriends walking aside them gave disapproving glances and "tsks," secretly admiring such an amazing blowjob-accomplishment, themselves.

Kristi paid her bill happily, perfuntorily checked her make-up and hair in the full-length mirror, and exited the café, into the cheerful afternoon light. She hailed a cab with ease to take her back to the Marriott. She would make sure to tell the concierge what a wonderful time she had, sucking cock at Nikki's. She wasn't kidding when she said they really know how to serve a "blowjob and a swallow" there. She'd had a terrific time, swallowing two loads of cum, and sucking an over-sized black dong. She was pleasantly worn out from all the dick-sucking, and would go back and take a nap, maybe use her vibrator.

As she slid into the back of the cap and put on her safety belt, she gave the driver instructions. She looked out the window at the people milling on the sidewalk, pedestrians and cyclists, and smiled to herself.

"Excuse me, miss?" The cabbie interjected mildly.

"I noticed you smiling to yourself. Did you have a good day?"

Kristi gave a big smile to the driver and said, "I sure did! I just sucked the biggest dick of my life today, and I'm going back tomorrow to blow another one, even bigger! ...Will you accept a swallowing blowjob, for cab-fare?"

-The End-

12