All Comments on 'Nikki's Shoes Ch. 01'

by DreamerIncolore

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not a female shoe fancier

Really thought that this story was fantastic.

Obviously I have not adequately appreciated shoes, but the story was very engrossing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Stunned

Stunned into silence when I read this. Highly erotic, and charged! Please - yes - tell me there will be more!

eightballbumeightballbumalmost 15 years ago
Loved it

Unusual. Very well written. I vote for a part two...or three...

ExoManiExoManialmost 15 years ago
Great Writing

I like your writing style and use of language. Posting this type of story in the 'Loving Wifes' category, however, will draw a lot of readers but a low, overall story score. You may want to consider posting this type of story in the 'Fetish' category. It's up to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
We demand more of this!!!!!!

Many more parts will be necessary to satisfy my thirst.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A Consensus

except for one illiterate, I believe, is more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More More More!!!

Yes please indeed more, a lot lot more... Great start. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fairly good, thanks.

INTELLIGENCE. Thick shite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Holy Cow

OMG i died and went to heaven after just reading the intro to this story. I have read quite a few fetish stories with the theme being shoes but none are like this and perhaps because its not 100% fetish.

to state a fact this is an incredible chapter and to answer your question YES there should be more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Review on "Nikki's Shoes Ch. 01"

Wow! Off-the-charts erotic! I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Please Continue

Yes, more of this highly erotic tale please!!

andrea_adoresandrea_adoresabout 14 years ago
Beyond priceless!

This is the ultimate tribute to Nikki, and me saying that is in turn the ultimate kudos for you Dreamer! (Mmmm, we can almost picture the gently cruel discomfort of those luxurious heels on her perfectly made-for-couture ankles...). She's proud of you. Beautifully, classily fetish.

superstitionsuperstitionalmost 14 years ago
Chapter 2, please.

I would say more sex and less shoes, but then I'm not the one with the heels fetish, so... fair enough. :-)

I like the realism. It makes the story vivid, so that it's easy to create an image to go along with the words. A little wordy, but I'll take that any day over a generic descriptions.

The end is really fucking hot. More!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
HELL YEAH!

Look- its not my particular thing - but the way you write.... I'll read any and everything you ever submit. This is fucking HOT!!!!!!!!

Whynot1975Whynot1975almost 14 years ago
Wonderful writing!

I came to read your stuff because of your kind comments on my own story: reading yours makes me realize how far I have to go- you are really, REALLY good!!!!

What kind of bribe will it take to get more than two stories out of you???

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Incredibly Sexy!

I have to say that after reading Ch.01 I am reading Ch. 02 as soon as I am done with writting my comments. Your are very good with your discriptions. It all just flowed and felt real. I could imagine pressing my ass against your hard cock and delighting in the warmth and hardness and being seduced by the shoes all at the same time!

Please keep writing.

dreamwooddreamwoodalmost 6 years ago
Brilliant in it's own right

Really enjoyed this writing style. I love heels and legs as much as the next guy but feet in general don't hold my attention. And still this had me hanging on every word. Loved the character how he just bravely and unapologetically goes straight for what he wants. I don't think it needed a part II in the sense that it seems the tension could only unwind from here. You obviously wanted to stick with writing about the heels, so further details of the actual sex would be a distraction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So...

... A gorgeous woman in the most fabulous heels offers herself to you, and that makes her a whore? The only way that is true is for you to be the ugliest sack of shit, retarded greaseball monkey in the city.

And spitting into your hand? It's clear you know nothing of how to properly fuck a woman, if instead of using foreplay to arouse her own lubrication, you have to resort to spit (of all things) for lube!! What a disgusting pig.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous