Nina Dobrev's Christmas Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina's hips bucked hard against Derek's face until he grabbed at her legs and held her in place. She arched her back and breathed hard as the extreme pleasure ran through her body. Every nerve in her body was on fire once his finger slid between her hungry pussy lips. She grabbed her hair with both hands and swung her head around, begging him not to stop.

"Oh...oh my god...don't stop...holy shit, right there...oh yes!" she cried between breaths.

For another minute, Derek ate out her pussy like his life depended on it. He wanted to feel her body shake; he wanted to taste her juices...he wanted to make Nina cum. A few seconds later, his goal was reached.

As Derek slid a second finger inside her vise-like pussy, Nina let out a long groan. Every muscle in her fit, sweaty body tightened up as she experienced one of the biggest orgasms of her entire life. She screamed out as her back arched and her pussy released its succulent juices. Derek's fingers never slowed down as he lapped up every last bead that her body produced. As her body began to relax, he slowed down and pulled his fingers out of her. He replaced them with his tongue and gently massaged the walls of her worn out vagina.

About two minutes after her orgasm, Nina started to sit up while Derek pulled away from her crotch. He stood up and grabbed her arm, pulling her to her feet. He scooped his hands under her ass and lifted her up. They met face to face and locked in a long, sensual kiss while Derek walked her into the bedroom. He gently lay her down on his soft bed and grabbed her leg.

Nina pulled a pillow under her head as she felt his cock press against her ultra-sensitive hole. She looked up at him with the cutest smile as he thrusted in and began to fuck her wildly. He did not go slowly from the start at all. Instead, he wanted to go all out and fuck her the way she needed to be fucked.

As he roughly slammed in and out of her, Nina nibbled on her pinky finger and stared up at him while moaning hard. She pushed her hips hard against his and quickly matched rhythm.

"Oh god...oh god...yes...yes...yes...fucking hell!" she cried as his cock easily stretched her still-vise-tight pussy.

Never before had Derek been intimate with a girl who had such a tight pussy. Hell, he took the virginity of two girls who were not as tight as the experienced woman under him. Nina had been sexually active since her high school years but had found a way to surprise the man thrusting against her.

Derek hooked her other leg up and pushed his weight down on her hips. She reached up and gave him several short kisses between deep breaths. He spread her legs wide and took several hard thrusts, making her cry out while locked in a kiss. He loved the vibrations of her loving screams in the back of his throat.

After a minute of rough thrusts, he pulled out of her and flipped her onto her stomach. He lifted her ass up and easily slid back into her pussy. He leaned forward and grabbed her by the hair before fucking her hard once again. She lifted her chest off of the bed and stared up towards the ceiling, encouraging him once again.

"Fuck me harder Derek...harder Derek baby...harder...yes...like that...fuck!" she screamed out as she was fucked like a true bitch.

Nina's eyes were wide open and she suddenly stopped talking. Derek could feel her pussy tug and convulse around his cock, telling him that she was having her second orgasm of the night. As her body began to relax from her second rush of pleasure, she lay flat on the bed and softly moaned. The young woman was spent from the most intense sexual session of her life. Derek was also reaching his end as his thrusts went harder and harder until he quickly pulled out.

About to cum, Derek pulled at Nina until she rolled onto her back. He moved to the side of the bed and held his cock near her head. She turned her head to the right in time for her mouth to catch a large glob of his creamy seed. She giggled as she caught more and more if his cum in her mouth. Only one shot missed and landed on her cheek but she could not possibly care less. She took his head in her mouth and sucked every last sperm from him before swallowing it in one quick gulp. Derek scooped the shot off of her cheek and let her suck his finger clean as well.

Nina rolled onto her back and stared at the ceiling, her breath still heavy and her pussy still burning. Derek lay down next to her and pulled the pillow out from under her head, putting it back at the head of the bed. They slowly slid up before she rested her head on his chest and threw her arm over him. He grabbed her hand and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Wow," Nina said one final time.

"Wow," Derek responded.

"That was amazing," she said, squeezing his hand. "I thought this Christmas was going to suck. That definitely didn't suck."

"Damn right," he said with a laugh. "Merry Christmas Nina."

"Merry Christmas Derek."

They kissed before pulling the quilt over their well-relaxed bodies and quickly fell asleep, their hands still locked together.

12