Nina Part One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaulUK
PaulUK
13 Followers

For one brief moment, I wondered if he was naked, but then I saw that there was a small string passing down from the narrow belt about his supple waist, between the tight, rolling orbs of his bum. His legs were even more sharply defined, suggesting great strength and speed, even though he was walking with an exaggerated, unhurried, rolling gait. I didn't have a good view from behind, but I caught the bob of some large instrument packed into the tiny sack he wore, and it made my knees weak.

The woman inclined her beautiful head towards her companion's massive shoulders as they walked. I knew somehow, deep in my guts, that they had spend the night together. It was as strong an image in my mind as if I had been pressed against their keyhole, and had seen every moment. Along with the certainty, I felt an emotion which was darker and more urgent, and which focussed on that bulging sack fastened at the man's groin. You, of course, have recognised this emotion as honest lust, but all I knew was that my slit was feeling hot and damp once more, and that my heart was beating rapidly. I wondered if that bath had cause me to catch a chill.

The couple strolled to the entrance, and I strolled behind. Suddenly, there was a shout:

"You there! Girl! Stop!"

I stopped automatically, and looked around. I had stepped into the shadow of the palace doorway, and I took a moment to refocus my eyes in the comparative gloom. Doors and passages opened in all directions from the massive hall in which I now stood, and... from one of these... a small, wiry man was advancing on me, robes swishing, his cane rapping the paving stones. He had a narrow, pinched face, and a narrow, hawkish nose, and there was nothing happening within the shape of his carmine robes to suggest that there was anything wider going on inside them. I stole a last glance at the large, russet-haired man and his lovely companion, and then turned properly to face this new challenge.

"My name is Nina, sir." I offered politely. I thought this would be helpful.

"Did I ask you your name, girl?" he snapped. His voice was as thin as the rest of him.

"I only thought -"

"Who gave you permission to think? Who are you, girl?"

I hesitated for a moment, because I thought we had established who I was. It then dawned on me that he might want to know a little more.

"I'm looking for the wizard, Tumescence. Could you give me some directions?"

He didn't offer any. Instead he went a kind of green colour.

"Directions? Di... Do you know who I am, girl?" I almost said that, no, he hadn't had the good manners to point that out yet. Instead I shook my head. He was hardly likely to have seen this gesture, for his eyes were fixed upon my chest. To make things clear, I added a verbal "No, sir!"

"I am Grope, the Lord High Chamberlain of His Majesty, the Magnificent Harrdon. I am in charge of everything which happens here at the Palace of Mammari!" How strange, I had always imagined that was the King's prerogative. "You, girl, belong to me!" He licked his lips at the thought. I was reminded of the undertaker with his obvious leer and direct stare.

I started to point out that Tumescence had paid out good Randies for the privilege of owning me, and that my mum had never seen the colour of his money, but the Lord High Chamberlainspoke again before I could point this out.

"Just what do you think you're doing here?"

"As I tried to explain, sir, I'm looking for the apartments of Tumescence, the wizard. I am to... to... " It suddenly occurred to me that I didn't have a clue what I was supposed to be doing for the magus, and I lost track of my thoughts.

"If there's one thing I can't abide, it's a liar," squealed hawk-nose. "Particularly a poor liar. If you weren't such a wretched, ignorant girl, you'd know that a wizard, especially a mighty magus like Tumescence, cannot oft engage in carnal pleasures without diminishing his powers. In his case, about once every four years suffices. And I happen to know... because it is my business to know everything... that Tumescence has taken earthly pleasures during the course of last night. So! It is hardly likely that he has any need of you!"

I hadn't the vaguest idea what he was talking about. Carnal pleasures? Every four years? Oh well; the Chamberlain seemed very sure of his facts, so I let him continue.

"I see you wear the garb of a servant. That means you fall under my jurisdiction. If you wish to avoid punishment, you would do well to remember that! Now, follow me!"

He turned on his heel, and walked back towards the narrow doorway through which he had appeared. I wanted to protest, but since I was lost, I followed him instead.

We entered a narrow stairway, which wound gradually around the outer wall of the palace, climbing steeply. It was quite dark. I could hear Grope ahead of me, and followed the sounds of his sandals against the stone, and his wheezing breath. We climbed a few flights to a small chamber, the door of which he had unlocked before I arrived. He pushed me in, and I fell onto some old rugs. "Wait there, girl. I shall return later. You may eat this." He threw a small apple into my lap, and closed the door.

Once he had departed, I tried the handle, but the swine had locked the door. What game was he playing? I took stock of my surroundings, which took hardly a moment. The room was very small, not a span across, plain and unfurnished save for the worn rugs piled at the end furthest from the door, a stool, and a high, narrow window in the wall above the rugs. I climbed up. Far below was a chapel, a temple to the goddess Fahni (mother had never neglected my religious education; she had considered a life of devotion herself, she said, but it seemed to pay a lot less well for the same amount of work, so she settled for the life fate had dealt her). It was beautiful, lit by long, bulbous candles, which cast a fulsome light on the many treasures heaped about the altar. The chamber was empty. After a few minutes, I climbed down from my perch and sat upon the threadbare rugs. I dozed fitfully, but I knew the long day was almost past when I heard singing coming through the window, and climbed up onto the stool to see.

The singing came from two young nuns, initiates of Fahni, who wore long, hooded robes, deeply slashed along each thigh and tied with cord belts, as did all their kind. All young initiates of Fahni were taught to sing in praise of their goddess. The nuns lived in a cloistered world, wherein only women ever set foot, save for the comings of their confessors. The only entrance to the chapel was shut off by a heavy, barred gate, which was always kept locked, and to which only the most senior priest in the palace, Cardinal Synne, had a key. Naturally, I learned all this much later, but I think it important you understand the way the Temple functioned, in the light of what you are about to hear.

After a few moments, the girls were interrupted by a rough cough. There was a man at the gate, a large gentleman dressed in heavy scarlet robes which reached to the floor, and which were fastened by a broad scarlet belt, set with jewels and embroidered with gold thread. His fingers were set with heavy rings, and he wore more jewels on his large chest. He had a broad face, rolling with flesh, and a small wet mouth. His eyes danced in the candlelight, and there was sweat shining on his round, florid face. The young initiates ceased their singing, and bowed gracefully to him. "Come, my children," he boomed. "Since the good Cardinal is away on Temple business, I shall hear your confessions."

The girls... they were neither so much older than me... rushed to the gate, their long legs flashing as their robes kicked out around them. When they reached the gate, they fell to their knees and started gabbling something to the priest. I could not hear what they were saying, for they talked quickly, and in competition with each other, and though I heard the words "wicked" and "lustful" several times, I made no sense of what they told him.

He put his hands through the bars, and rested them on their heads, pushing back the hoods they wore to reveal their faces. One girl had a fine head of curling black hair, which cascaded below her shoulders. She was tall, and very slender. The other had rich brown hair, shorter and straight. She was very pretty, with a full mouth, and dark, wide eyes. The priest entwined his jewelled fingers in her hair, and pulled both heads closer to the bars, uttering a command to the brown-haired girl which I could not hear.

Shortly after, I could hear only one voice, that belonging to the black haired initiate. The other girl had stopped speaking, and was rocking slightly on her knees, her head bobbing back and forth. I couldn't see much, because her sister blocked the view, but it did seem that she had something in her mouth.

The black-haired girl, eyes closed, was continuing her confession. "And then, last night father, I dreamed a most wicked dream. I dreamed the goatherd who we can see from our window had climbed up to my window. During the day, he had been working in the field with his shirt off, and I had seen his fine muscled chest, and his powerful arms glistening with sweat. Twice he had seen me through the window, and waved. My sinful heart betrayed me then, for I waved back.

"The young man must have been emboldened by my wanton encouragement for, as I say, he climbed to my room. At least, he did in my dream! I was awakened from my sleep by his lips upon my mouth, and his furtive hands lifting up my shift. Though I woke with a start, I did not break from his embrace, but let him strip the garment from my trembling body. I was fearful, for Sister Angelica lay in the next cot, and I did not wish to wake her, and have her find me in such a state of sin. He kissed my breasts, and pushed his hands between my thighs. Then he opened his britches, and produced his manhood. It was large, and he lifted it to my face, and forced me to take it in my mouth. I licked it, and sucked. He pushed it deep into my throat, so that I thought I might gag. Sister Angelica stirred as I choked and whimpered, but she did not wake, and my lover did not desist.

"Finally, he took his penis from my mouth, and moved down the bed. Though I tried to deny him, he opened my thighs, and placed his penis against my sopping nest of love! My lust was hot within me, and I gave my cunt to him. He pushed his tool deep within me, and then thrust in and out, bringing me to sweet crisis in but a few seconds.

"Though I tried to stifle my screams of joy, I almost woke Sister Angelica. My lover slid his long, slender tool from my swollen cunt-lips, and bade me turn around, so that I might lay my head upon my pillow, and muffle my cries that way. Thus, kneeling, I offered myself to him again, and was once more pierced by his hot blade. Grasping my hips, he stabbed me over and over again, in and out, in and out, and I buried my head deep to subdue my moans, for the pleasure he gave me was most exquisite. He showed no mercy to my small form, but lunged deeper and deeper, until I was minded to lift my head from the cot, and remind him that... though I was no maid... I feared he would give me a child. 'Fear not!' he said, grinning lasciviously, and went on with his fucking. Moments later, he withdrew, and splattered the sweat-stained moons of my bottom with his seed. He pumped eight or nine times, each one soaking me with more of his sticky cum. Then he scooped up a small amount on the tip of his finger and, leaning over me, made me taste it from his hand."

The black-haired initiate quivered as she finished her tale. It was then that I realised that she had parted up the long skirts of her habit, and had placed her hand between her legs. With great urgency, she was plunging three fingers deep within her slit. I remembered the pleasant sensations I had felt when I explored my own opening, and slid one digit under my robe. To my surprise, I found that I was extremely moist, and that the small hard bud between my lips had become most sensitive. The sensation was so delicious, and I fingered it all the more.

I might not have fully understood all that I was hearing, but the nun's story was making me feel very strange. Rubbing myself helped, I found, although it was also making me feel quite giddy. I gripped the edge of the window for support.

Down below, the red-gowned priest was growling fiercely at the black-haired nun. "Your dreams betray your lustful heart," said the priest, and she nodded, shame-faced. He had stepped back slightly from the gate, and the brown-haired girl likewise, sinking down on her heels, her lips wet with her saliva. It was then that I realised that the fat cleric had parted his robe, and had brought out his short, thick sausage. It glistened with moisture, and I realised where it had been while the black-haired girl told her tale. I wasn't sure I could believe it, but then the priest introduced his cock into the mouth of the dark-haired girl, holding the back of her head in his fat hands. I almost fell from my precarious perch atop the stool! I righted myself just in time, for Sister Angelica... I was soon to discover that this was the brown-haired girl's name... now took up the story, her voice trembling with emotion.

"Sister Charity fell asleep most quickly after her fucking, cooing gently as her lover stroked her silky tunnel and her breasts. Though she thought I had not been awakened, in truth it had been impossible to sleep through the creaking of her bed, the slap of bare flesh and her partially-stifled cries of ecstasy. I saw everything, from the moment he turned her round upon the cot, to the moment he splashed her buttocks with his cum. Though at first I was shocked, I soon became greatly aroused, and opened my legs, sliding my hand between so that I could frig my clitty and bring myself to a release."

The priest uttered a short grunt, and tightened his grip on the dark-haired girl's head. He nodded at the other priestess, who continued her tale.

"The goat-herd, once he had sent Sister Charity to her dreams, turned upon the cot. 'Sister Angelica,' he whispered. 'Would you like to share the gift I gave your sister?' My heart leapt! I kept my eyes tight shut, but he saw through the pretence. 'Come, sweet sister,' he spoke. 'I know you are not asleep, for I saw the bedclothes moving where you slipped your hands between your legs. Why deny yourself what your Sister has so freely taken?' I heard him step from her bed and approach mine. Though I gripped the bedclothes, he took them from me.

"The night was warm, and I had removed my shift some time before. The goatherd smiled broadly as he espied my nakedness, even though I tried to cover myself with my hands. He bent his head down to kiss my belly and my thighs, and the more I tried to shove him away, the more inflamed he became. His cock, which had shrivelled after pumping so mightily across Sister Charity's arse, was becoming hard again, and I watched its length stretch to a prodigious size.

"'Please sir!' I cried, though most softly, 'Don't behave so! I am still a maid! And this is a holy place!' The lecherous goatherd grinned at me. 'There is but one hole-y place I am interested in,' he leered, and placed his finger at the entrance to my cunt. 'Will you waste your whole life with your chastity?'

"Nothing I could do or say would stop the man, and I feared I should be ravished, so passionate were his advances towards me. I made him promise to be as careful with me as he had been with my sister, and then opened my legs for him. He was greatly pleased to have a virgin cunt at his command, and was minded to pierce me straight away. However, even though I was greatly moistened, I could not accommodate his cock. My aperture was too narrow, even though he was not a broad man. 'Sweet sister,' he said, 'I can see I shall have to loosen your tight flesh. Sit on the edge of your cot.'"

"I obeyed, and he knelt between my knees. I blushed with shame, naked and spread-legged, but my shame was soon multiplied tenfold. The lustful goatherd bent his head to my lap, and started to suck on my slit. His tongue sought out my little bud immediately, but he did not neglect any part of my cunt, and managed to penetrate me. Having achieved this success, he introduced a finger between my lips, and began to frig me, much as I had frigged myself, though he went much deeper than I had ever dared. The gentle motion of his rough, strong hands brought me to rapture, and I gushed forth much more of my own fluids as I climaxed, and I knew that my young cunt was loosened sufficiently that I could not resist him.

"With one swift move, my lover pushed me back onto the cot, and lifted my feet to his shoulders. With one stab, he thrust his cock against me. My quim resisted, but he bucked his hips once more, and I felt my maidenhood yield. The pain was momentary, but now that he was inside me, waves of pleasure washed through me as he stroked me with his penis. I bit my hand to silence my cries of ecstasy. I reminded him of his promise, and he withdrew, and slipped his penis into my mouth. I tasted the sweet mixture of my own juices, combined with those of Sister Charity, and the salty cum of the goatherd as well. Within seconds, he was spunking in my throat, great gobs of jism, so much that I thought I might drown."

Sister Angelica halted her story at this point. The priest was pumping rapidly into Sister Charity's rounded mouth, and then froze. What passed between them, I could easily guess, and I remembered the white fluid I had brought forth from Pork's cock, and the flowing waters of the statue of Ejacularis. A terrible trembling began in my legs, and I felt a strong urge to rub my cunt even harder.

Down below, the priest withdrew his moist, slackening cock from Sister Charity's wet lips. "Do you swear, Sisters," he spoke sternly, "that this be but a dream you have shared?" Why did he need to ask? I knew for certain that it was but a fiction; no goatherd I knew of had such a body as Sister Charity had described, and none would ever have been so foolish as to have taken off his shirt in the fields in weather like we had been having.

The initiates confirmed my suspicions, insisting that they had merely been troubled by similar dreams. "Then you shall suffer a lesser penalty," the priest intoned as he straightened his scarlet robes and adjusted his broad belt. "You shall recite the Sodomism, the last chapter of the Orgasmus, and learn well the lessons it contains. And, to be safe, I shall hear your confessions again soon."

"Yes, father," the girls replied, bowing their heads. The priest departed, his footsteps receding as he moved away from the gate. The young initiates were still for several moments, then one inclined her head to the other and they both started giggling merrily.

Robbed of my visual stimulus, my own climax subsided, though my slit quivered in anticipation of the strange new delights I had heard of. Besides, I was confused. What a strange bargain the sisters had described, for there had been no word of any payment offered by the goatherd. Clearly, the games my mother had played were but the beginnings of the act of 'fucking'. I was anxious to learn more, to experience more. Equally, I had high hopes that the priestesses might be able to rescue me from my predicament.

Pushing myself as far forward as I dared, I called to the women below. I hailed them gently at first, but they did not hear, so I filled my lungs and called again. "Sisters!"

"Did you hear that?" asked Charity. They both looked about for the source of the voice. Angelica sneaked a worried glance at the great statue of Fahni at one end of the Temple, behind the altar. I called again... "Up here!"... and they both looked up towards my little window.

PaulUK
PaulUK
13 Followers