Nina Part One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaulUK
PaulUK
13 Followers

"Who's there?" replied Charity.

"Sisters, my name is Nina. I'm a servant in the palace."

"What are you doing up there?" asked Angelica. "What room is that?"

"I don't know; a small chamber I came to up a long staircase. I'm locked in!"

"How so?" Charity asked.

"Grope... he's the Lord Chamberlain... he is keeping me a prisoner!"

"That's terrible!" cried Charity. "You'll have to escape!" Angelica nodded her agreement. "But how?" I asked. The women looked at each other. It didn't escape my notice that Chastity was stroking the nipple of her right breast while she pondered my dilemma.

"Can't you climb down?" she asked. My jaw dropped. Was the woman mad? It was a long way down to the floor of the Temple and I wasn't even sure I could get through the narrow window! "I don't have a rope!" I called down.

"Well, what do you have?" asked Angelica, who was starting to impress me as the more practical of the pair.

I looked around my lonely cell. "Just a few rugs!" I told her. She gave this some thought. "We could get some rope," she announced, "but how to get it up to you?" She bit her finger while she thought, then her eyes lit up. "I have it! What are you wearing?" I told her. "Tear it into strips, and tie them together. You can let it down, and we'll tie the rope to the end. Then, you can pull it up, and fasten it to something in your room, and climb down!"

Well, it all seemed simple enough, and I did want to escape. "It will take me a while!" I told them. "That's alright," replied Angelica. "We'll come back later to see if you are ready!"

"No, wait!" I called. "Can't you please get word of my predicament to the wizard Tumescence? Once he knows what has become of me, I'm sure he will get me out of here!" The women looked at each other. "We'll try!" they chorused, and with that they disappeared.

I climbed down from the stool and removed my garment as they had instructed. The thin linen was easy to tear, and I soon reduced the shift to rags. It took rather longer to toe the pieces together into one strand, but I had more or less completed this task when I heard a voice call from the Temple. I skipped back up to my vantage point and peered down. Sister Charity was back, straining her neck to peer up into the darkness wherein my window lay.

"Sister! What is is?"

"I have spoken with the Wizard," she replied. "He is arranging for your rescue. Wait only until tonight, and someone will come to free you."

"But what about the rope?" I inquired, gazing at my torn shift. "There is no need," she went on. "Tumescence will provide your rescuer with the means to get through the door." I gave her my thanks, and she breathed a quick "Until tonight!" and was gone. I made up my mind to reward her in some way at a later date.

Just then, while I was deep in thought, seated on the sparse rugs, I heard the rattle of a key. Surely it was too soon for my rescue! Indeed it was, for the door opened, and Grope came in. He took one look at me, and his eyes bulged. I recalled at once that I was completely nude, and tried to cover myself with my arms. I'm afraid this did little to hide my charms from Grope's intense gaze.

I fell to my knees to beg forgiveness. Grope said nothing, but lifted up the hem of his gown, producing an ancient, wizened tool, which stood not a finger's length from his body. I looked at it closely; briefly, I was minded to take his cock in my mouth, to see if the trick which Charity and Angelica had worked on the priest would soften the Chamberlain. Instead, though, he pushed me back onto the sacking. My legs fell open, and Grope hissed with glee when he saw how wet my cunny was. Then his smile vanished.

"You have a pretty pussy... and an eager one too!" he hissed. "Perhaps on another occasion I'll make use of it. But not now. After all, I can have any serving girl's cunt I desire, whenever I desire it! But you have something I do want!" What, I wondered, was that? It seemed to me that all my worldly goods were presently tied together in a string. I was most confused. Grope, however, knew exactly what he wanted, and he clambered onto my torso, quivering with expectant desire. "I want to fuck those fabulous tits of yours, girl! I haven't seen such a beautiful pair of titties in a long, long time!" And, with that, he wrestled me into position, making me press my boobs together while he placed his small cock between them. Once his cock was engulfed in warm flesh, he sighed, and started to rock back and forth.

As I have told you, I wasn't completely unfamiliar with this kind of behaviour. Mama might not have been equipped to deliver precisely this type of service, but she had tried, bless her, and I had watched from my secret spying-place. I knew roughly what was going on. More to the point, the novice's story of the goatherd was still fresh in my mind. As Grope plunged his spear between my breasts, I waited for the kind of all-consuming 'crisis' the sisters had spoke of. Sadly, though I felt a warm tingle in my cunt, it went no further than that. I felt that something was missing.

PaulUK
PaulUK
13 Followers