All Comments on 'Nina's Decision'

by Bazzza

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
fregenfregenover 18 years ago
Hoo Rah!

Nicely done. Nice to see consequences to actions. I loved the idea that the husband's idiocy brought the two ex's back together again. Shot himself right in the foot.

PAPATOADPAPATOADover 18 years ago
Nice story

I liked this story for some reason. It flowed well and I found the story line to be interesting. A little predictable but it went where I wanted it to go,I think. Thanks for a good read.

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardover 18 years ago
two real loves

You know I ALMOST want to say this belongs in the romance group.

They broke up for stupid reasons and still loved each other. Then the husband wanted something that pushed his wife too far.

The ex got to be the one that picked up the pieces.

Hot, Sexy, Erotic and heart tugging all at the same time.

Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
such a sweet story

ty

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Sweet and Sexy

That story had it all. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Reinactment

As always, very well written with great narrative and flow.

This story portrays the reality of how a woman would feel in capitulation to thier husbands request to watch a man fuck her.

For the husband commentors who say they want to watch thier wife to fuck another man this story emulates what the wife's real post fucking feeling's would likely be. Complete loss of respect due to the sick wish of someone who was no longer loved or even wanted under the same roof especially if there were children.

Author - Thanks for a push at reality and the likely outcome for those who lust without a brain! -- with high Regard

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
You can go home?

It was a different tack but a good story. I enjoyed it very much.

I have to agree with Nina's question. What man wants to watch his wife being fucked by another man?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wierd

It has been known that after the divorce, people always longs for that first love. Good story telling and I love the sex scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
There are always consequences!

Some destroy a marriage, some don't.

Nicely written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Love it

excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
huh?????

are there 3 more pathetic losers in any story on this site????

cbwheels2000cbwheels2000over 17 years ago
fucking pathetic

per your usual shitty drivel, whore/slut and worthless/wimp men, no characters hsve any fucking clue what love and marriage vows are all about

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thank You

Very very moving.

You gave me something I needed.

Thank You!

craft2310craft2310about 17 years ago
true

a story close to home with the same wonderful ending- well written.

Thanks

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Entertaining story

Finely told. Thank you, Bazzza, for an enjoyable read. I liked the characters coming full circle, having learned what it is that they truly wanted. It was positive and affirming.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
They all are fucked up

Her husband is a pervert, and a freaky one at that. She's a slut, it doesn't matter if he wants to watch her with another man. She didn't have to do it, also the ex is just as bad, why would you want to fuck her after she just fucked the perv. who knows what any of the have. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW!!!!

hey that was such a beautiful story. with a beautiful ending. made me tingle all over. guess that's what happens when you get older. hahaha

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
Your stories

are certainly unusual. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Just a hot lady

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not a cheating slut cantbuymy

the husband asked for it and on top of that he was there. She my have been slut for that night. But all that was cause by the perv husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good For Them...

Well written. The emotion was palpable, although there could have been more pitter-patting in the heart of the wife. She still seemed genuine, though. Going by what the author said in the preface, he has been working on more substance and emotion for his characters. This story is a great step in the right direction.

Bravo!! Well put together. Fuck The Cuck!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I See Anon's 12/28/13 Referenced a Comment by cantbuymylove.

That comment was deleted. No sense commenting on any of the author's stories if that's the result; so I won't. I will check periodically to see how long before the suthor deletes this comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Loved this! Thanks for sharing!

MormonJackMormonJackabout 5 years ago
I love the story - one of my favorites

Wow... how many chances does a guy (or gal) get to have a "redo"? Clearly, sometimes we need to lose something to know just how good it was.

There are a lot of stories about men encouraging their wives to take on another man, only to later regret the decision (or not, there are plenty that fall on either side). Certainly, this has elements of story line. But ... this exposes that story line from a side that is hardly ever explored: the cuckolder (if that's a word).

Yeah, then combine that story with an exploration of what would happen if we could turn back the clock, undo a bad decision, and you get a REALLY GREAT STORY!

Keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. Sex, at least for me, is NOT a spectator sport. So no, this story didn’t work for me. I guess I missed it but I didn’t really get why Jimmy and Nina divorced in the first place. Their reunion seemed amicable so I guess there was no reason they shouldn’t get back together, but the whole sex thing with Steve watching would really give me doubts about her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The cuck shit didnt bother me really. I am surprised by that tbh

I loathe cheating and I am a firm believer that multiple partners fucks up intimacy big time but in this case it was already missing. They clearly shouldn't have gotten divorced. There needed to be some backstory to explain Nina and Jimmy's history. It was too "present"

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Well deep down that was dumber than shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous